Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Plastic Surgery for the Body

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Plastic Surgery for the Body This forum is dedicated to discussions about plastic surgery from the neck down, including tummy tucks, liposuction, butt augmentation, labiaplasty, and anything else that surgically enhances the body.

SmartLipo Deformity

Old 07-17-2021, 03:24 AM

D4ME is on a distinguished road
SmartLipo Deformity

Has anyone experienced change in actual body shape “not fat” but actual body shape for the worse with SmartLipo?
I thought it was supposed to just eliminate fat but it actually changed the shape of my body and it’s been very noticeable once I gained back weight and it ruined my physique....maybe because when fat reappears it deposits in other areas however the fat still deposits in the treated areas my stomach and flanks plus now even my butt n thighs get wider with added weight, worse than before!
I looked much better before the surgery than now after the procedure and having gained back the weight.
Old 07-20-2021, 07:26 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
How long ago was the surgery? If it has been years, note that bodies do change over time, including their fat storage locations. So it may be possible that it is unrelated to the surgery. But I'm not sure, since you didn't say how long it has been.