Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Polls

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Please post all polls in this forum.

View Poll Results: Did you get hornier post BA
Yes
70.00%
No
30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By shivz
  • 1 Post By Sweet_Asia
  • 5 Post By julia17
  • 2 Post By shivz
  • 1 Post By twinmama24

Did you get hornier post BA

Old 09-29-2014, 06:41 AM

shivz is on a distinguished road
Did you get hornier post BA

Hi girls,

So i've always had a very very big sex drive but since getting my boobs done i've found im horny pretty much 24/7! I'm wondering if it is just because they are still relatively new or if this is something more permanent (not that im complaining really!) Did anyone else experience this?

PS. sorry if tmi!

loveyourbody1 and LClady like this.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:20 AM

amazonblond is on a distinguished road
I think that a lot of it has to do with how we feel about ourselves. Pre BA I had NO breasts, I was embarrassed and didnt feel sexy. Post BA I felt sexier, more attractive and more confident so this definitely helps with libido because when I feel sexy, I want it.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:23 AM
♥ no massaging ♥ no strap ♥ no worries ♥

Sweet_Asia is on a distinguished road
I'm still pre-BA but even when I was on birth control and my breasts just had more fullness I found my drive skyrocketed. I can only imagine what it'll be like when I have two gorgeous breasts instead of these placeholders.

MadKat86 likes this.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:59 AM

julia17 is on a distinguished road
Lol yes!!! I thought it was just me...guess not! Every time I see myself, as narcissistic as it sounds, I get turned on lol

janen, Lene, LClady and 2 others like this.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:11 AM

Lene is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by julia17 View Post
Lol yes!!! I thought it was just me...guess not! Every time I see myself, as narcissistic as it sounds, I get turned on lol
I feel just the same way!
Old 09-29-2014, 01:52 PM

Good to see it wasn't just me!

It's gotten to the point where my friends with benefits are on speed dial :P

DenverLove and lovelyladyx5 like this.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:34 PM

twinmama24 is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't say I got hornier (although I've always been super horny lol) but I do notice I get turned on in a snap now. And if lose momentum during it comes back in no time. Hubby just has to touch them, look at them, blow on them....anything related to my boobs and I'm ready to go in 2 seconds flat!! I love it !!

He's away on business right now....wish he was here after this post lol!

LClady likes this.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:49 PM

haha dont we all!
Old 10-01-2014, 08:10 AM
With great boobs comes great responsibility

BicoastalGal is on a distinguished road
I'm really jealous of you ladies. My sex life has taken a downward turn the last 6 weeks. They're so ugly that I feel really insecure. I used to love to flaunt my body, and now I'm constantly trying to figure out how to cover up my boobs. They're so painful that we just can't have sex comfortably. Plus, my SO is so afraid of hurting me that we haven't really been having normal sex. I'm just feeling really down about the whole thing
Old 10-01-2014, 08:16 AM

lovelyladyx5 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BicoastalGal View Post
I'm really jealous of you ladies. My sex life has taken a downward turn the last 6 weeks. They're so ugly that I feel really insecure. I used to love to flaunt my body, and now I'm constantly trying to figure out how to cover up my boobs. They're so painful that we just can't have sex comfortably. Plus, my SO is so afraid of hurting me that we haven't really been having normal sex. I'm just feeling really down about the whole thing
I with you, no sex drive here, actually feeling down about the whole process. Im finally starting to feel like they look normal and I still have a lot of sensitivity. I dont feel attractive at all especially with the band I have to wear. I had sex for the first time last night and DH was very timid and afraid of hurting them. Was a total turn off.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:16 AM

twinmama24 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BicoastalGal View Post
Originally Posted by lovelyladyx5 View Post
I with you, no sex drive here, actually feeling down about the whole process. Im finally starting to feel like they look normal and I still have a lot of sensitivity. I dont feel attractive at all especially with the band I have to wear. I had sex for the first time last night and DH was very timid and afraid of hurting them. Was a total turn off.
Oh no ladies, I'm sorry you're on the opposite end of this . I know the day to day is loooong and it seems like nothing is changing but I'm sending positive healing thoughts your way and hoping that each week things get better and better. Hopefully soon will be so turned on by your new girls that your SO's won't know what hit them !!!!!!
Old 10-01-2014, 01:50 PM

Trust me, give it time...once you are all healed up you will absolutely love them. As for SO being timid, give it time as well. One of the guys I frequently sleep with was really scared he would hurt me, but over time he saw how strong they were....lets just say...things get extremely rough now!
Old 06-04-2021, 12:44 PM

Mommy77 is on a distinguished road
Omg, yes, 7/8 days later, and I can't leave my husband alone. Just be very careful.🤤

New boobies