Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Polls

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Please post all polls in this forum.

View Poll Results: Do your implants fall to the side when laying?
Yes they fall to the side
62.96%
No, they stay in place
37.04%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DezRuby

When you lay down, do your breasts...

Old 12-04-2018, 01:45 PM

isabella104 is on a distinguished road
When you lay down, do your breasts...

When you lay down, do your implants fall to the side like your natural breasts did or do they stay upright on your chest? Mine fall to the side, which is annoying, I keep seeing photos of women post-BA laying down and their breasts are like glued in position on their chests. I definitely did not get this.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Too Small, Too Big, Now Somewhere In Between!

ANewPair will become famous soon enough ANewPair will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by isabella104 View Post
When you lay down, do your implants fall to the side like your natural breasts did or do they stay upright on your chest? Mine fall to the side, which is annoying, I keep seeing photos of women post-BA laying down and their breasts are like glued in position on their chests. I definitely did not get this.
After my recent revision my breasts fall naturally to the side, but not into my armpits. Before my revision they were like "bolt on's" and stayed in one position whether I was standing up or lying down. My breasts were severely encapsulated by scar tissue. Variables that can affect how breasts look while lying down are how the pockets are created and what type of implant profile is used. Textured and anatomical implants tend to adhere to the chestwall and surrounding tissues (this is what they were designed for) and may not change appearance when lying down. If your breasts fall too far to the side, your pockets may be too large.
Old 12-04-2018, 03:14 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
fall to the sides like natural breasts do. pics you're seeing might be early postOP stages where they really are not moving no matter how they're positioned! that or they've had internal sutures done to keep them that way.

i have a pic somewhere in my albums that show the difference between mine standing and laying. standing, i have a 1 finger gap. laying, i can fit my whole hand between them.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:54 PM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Mine move slightly to the side when lying down. But not excessively so. I think actually less so than natural Breasts of the same size probably would. Maybe another 2 finger widths lying.

Honestly, I think it looks odd if they donít move at all when you lay down. But of course everyone has different preferences.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:28 AM
Wanting boobs

Pammy P will become famous soon enough
Mine fall to the sides when laying down but not into my armpits, i have anatomical gummies so that might be why they don't fall into my armpits, standing up i have a thumb width gap and laying down there is about a 4 finger gap.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:00 PM

DezRuby is on a distinguished road
Leftie stands straight up.
Rightie falls to the side.
:/

PumpkinSpice likes this.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:32 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DezRuby View Post
Leftie stands straight up.
Rightie falls to the side.
:/
Thats because youíre not even a month postOP 😉
Old 12-10-2018, 06:42 PM

DezRuby is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
Thats because youíre not even a month postOP 😉
I'm really hoping that's why!! The right one falls uncomfortably far. I can actually feel the implant slowly sliding over into my armpit, lol. I'm worried the pocket may be too large over there.. my left side (the one that stays up) has actually dropped quite a bit but the right doesnt seem to have changed at all.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:15 PM

Sunflowersummer is on a distinguished road
Fall to the side...

Mine fall like natural breasts, but not down to my armpits... they just separate naturally. Its actually uncomfortable for me - (not painful) just not comfortable enough to fall asleep on my back that way. Infact, 5 nights out of seven I choose to sleep in my comfy sports bras which support them well enough for me to fall asleep comfortably on my back (while watching tv etc.)

I'm 8 months po with 325 round/smooth
Old 05-13-2019, 11:46 AM

rachelann is on a distinguished road
Mine pretty much stay in place, which i like personally