Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Polls

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Please post all polls in this forum.

Like Tree12Likes

Regrets?

Reply Subscribe
Old 03-12-2019, 01:40 PM

Jonmeg is on a distinguished road
Regrets?

How many of you regret getting implants?

health-dev likes this.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:48 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
No regrets here

6yrs with my silicones
Old 03-12-2019, 06:06 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
I regret waiting so long. That was pretty stupid on my part. Had I had surgery when I had my first consult when I was 20/21, I wouldn't have hated the way I looked for over a decade.

Mythological likes this.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:40 PM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BooBitties View Post
I regret waiting so long. That was pretty stupid on my part. Had I had surgery when I had my first consult when I was 20/21, I wouldn't have hated the way I looked for over a decade.
Same!! So much SAME. I had my first consult when I was 23. Waited until a few days after my 34th birthday to actually follow through with surgery. I think back to how absolutely horrible I felt about my breasts all throughout my 20ís and wonder what the heck I was thinking waiting so long. I should have booked it at that first consult because I ended up going to that first doctor too. lol

Only regret is all that waiting, overthinking, worrying, and indecision

BooBitties likes this.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:02 PM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Jonmeg View Post
How many of you regret getting implants?
My only regret is getting XL implants (800 then 1150cc) and letting body greed get the better of me.

So much happier with my 390cc now
Old 03-12-2019, 10:38 PM
At the end of the race they're in just the right place !!

Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light
No regrets.....not even in spite of my complication journey...
Lovin' my large size and happy I toughed it through

Mythological and Crlygrly like this.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:43 AM
LNL

LNL is on a distinguished road
No regrets at all other than wishing I went with bigger implants. I was so worked up over looking foolish and convinced about getting silicone that I was afraid and cut back on the size I originally wanted to get.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:19 PM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
The only regret I have is choosing the wrong surgeon for my 1st revision. Other than that no regrets! I love having breasts that I can dress up or down!

Crlygrly likes this.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:53 PM

Cornflakegirl16 is on a distinguished road
I regret not researching enough before my first surgery and going with the wrong surgeon. Now 3 weeks after my 3rd revision I wish I had a smaller size. But if I didnít have all this to deal with I donít think I would regret having them because I love have bigger boobs
Old 03-16-2019, 11:19 PM

LucyEBR is on a distinguished road
No regrets even with the complication. I love having big full breasts. I wish I would have done it sooner.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:02 AM

Jesika is on a distinguished road
No regrets except not going bigger!
Old 03-20-2019, 09:25 AM

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cornflakegirl16 View Post
I regret not researching enough before my first surgery and going with the wrong surgeon. Now 3 weeks after my 3rd revision I wish I had a smaller size. But if I didnít have all this to deal with I donít think I would regret having them because I love have bigger boobs
how big did you go if you dont mind me asking?
Old 03-21-2019, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by peruviansexy View Post
how big did you go if you dont mind me asking?
My first surgery was 315cc anatomical which I hated and were too small, went up to 415cc XHP smooth rounds which bottomed out nearly straight away.
I wanted to go for a slightly smaller size for my latest revision but my surgeon didnít think it was a good idea due to the loose skin from the bottoming out.
So Iíve had the bottoming out fixed still with 415cc, Iím getting used to them now and my partner doesnít think they look too big but because I am so small framed especially on my upper body I feel they look too big.

peruviansexy likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cornflakegirl16 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 06:15 AM

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cornflakegirl16 View Post
My first surgery was 315cc anatomical which I hated and were too small, went up to 415cc XHP smooth rounds which bottomed out nearly straight away.
I wanted to go for a slightly smaller size for my latest revision but my surgeon didnít think it was a good idea due to the loose skin from the bottoming out.
So Iíve had the bottoming out fixed still with 415cc, Iím getting used to them now and my partner doesnít think they look too big but because I am so small framed especially on my upper body I feel they look too big.
thanks for the reply and im going 600cc i know it sounds big but for my profile and broad shoulders it look perfect on the 3d scan thingy. I breast feed and have mild sag and the Md said HP. it will look great. lol well we will see! im so excited im having mine done in may!! so happy!
Old 03-21-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by peruviansexy View Post
thanks for the reply and im going 600cc i know it sounds big but for my profile and broad shoulders it look perfect on the 3d scan thingy. I breast feed and have mild sag and the Md said HP. it will look great. lol well we will see! im so excited im having mine done in may!! so happy!
Thatís awesome Iím sure theyíll look amazing!

peruviansexy likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cornflakegirl16 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 10:55 PM

bamawife is on a distinguished road
No regrets other than I wish I had gone with smaller implants. I had PLENTY of my own tissue prior to my BL/BA. On April 1 I will be 6 months post op. My boobs are just too dang big!!! Lol
Old 04-29-2019, 09:41 AM

totallytaken10 will become famous soon enough
Iím 8 yrs post op with zero regrets ☺️
Old 11-11-2019, 07:17 PM

Tango11 is on a distinguished road
Glad I got them but...

Wish Iíd gone a bit bigger (about 100ccís or so bigger) and wish Iíd gone with a full profile over moderate. I got the Natrelle Inspira SSM 445s but think Iíd be a lot happier with the SSF 560s. I think if Iíd known more beforehand and researched more Iíd have figured that out but even now itís still definitely a huge improvement.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:04 PM

astrogirl is on a distinguished road
Zero regrets on getting them done (really changed my body confidence positively), but wish I had gone as small as I wanted in the beginning to get a more natural look (felt a bit pressured to go larger). That said, I'm getting them replaced in Jan as I've hit the 10 year mark, so downsizing!

Logan441 likes this.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:38 PM

Logan441 is on a distinguished road
I have had mine exactly 20 years. I was talked into get them by my ex-husband and also talked into bigger size by the ex as well as the doctor. I can't find my original paperwork but if I remember correctly, one was 415cc and the other 425cc.
My only regret was the size due to my petite frame
Reply Subscribe