Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Polls

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Please post all polls in this forum.

View Poll Results: Why did you get breast implants
Have always small-breasted & wanted larger breasts to feel sexier, fill out clothes better, etc.
68.33%
To regain volume lost due to breastfeeding and/or pregnancy
29.83%
To regain volume due to weight loss
12.22%
My breasts were different sizes and I wanted to achieve assymetry
9.33%
Other (please post your reason)
6.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3322. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree57Likes

Why did you get breast implants?

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-29-2009, 06:56 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Why did you get breast implants?

You can vote using more than one choice.

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 06-29-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:58 PM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
To regain lost volume due to pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:59 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Can you go back and click on the poll and vote? Thanks!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:08 PM

YummyAsian is on a distinguished road
there's nothing wrong with small... i just knew that i would look better in big....

8 weeks and loving it....i could NEVER go back to being an A ever again!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:16 PM

msadelaide is on a distinguished road
I've breastfed my daughter for 3 years and lost 2 cup sizes.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:23 PM

Plonk is on a distinguished road
Was hard for me to decide. I have always had small breasts, and I wanted to fill back up from what breastfeeding gave me then took away. So I chose small breasts answer because I wanted them before I had my first childen.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:27 PM

Gruvy09 is on a distinguished road
Never considered until....

I was always small chested and not thrilled about but not self conscious either, then I breastfed 2 kids and did not like the fact that I had been bigger during pregnancy, even bigger during breastfeeding and then got really small, mushy and no volume after breastfeeding was done.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:41 AM

Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
Always had small ones (size B) plus asymmetry. Although I did read that cup size B is the average breast size of the majority of woman (44%).
Old 06-30-2009, 01:53 AM

Horizon41 will become famous soon enough
I voted above but thought I would post too. I was a small A before my kids but at least I was a perky A. After breastfeeding that of course changed then I got into heavy weightlifting for 8 yrs and thought that would help which just made them disappear more.
They when I quit lifting due to blown knees and torn rotator cuffs and went back to my super thin self that I was in the beginning and my breasts jut becames these 2 little bags of nothing with a nipple attached. I just hated them and so wanted implants one day to make me feel better about myself.

Melancias likes this.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:17 AM
Needs a recount..how big are my boobs!!?

xtashax is on a distinguished road
I was pretty much a perfect C with a little assymetry before I breastfed. I breastfed for seven months and it made me drop a cup size and look like frankenstein in the boob area. My assymetry was worse than ever. I made the official decision and within a month of planning I got my boobs!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:17 AM

Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura
I loved my perky B cups before I breastfed two beautiful babies for a total of 25 months so I wanted a refill.. I was very happy with my first BA until I lost 20 lbs and all of my breast tissue now I am very happy with my 2nd BA

MadKat86 likes this.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:43 PM

junglebunny2 is on a distinguished road
I wanted to balance out my body. I had more booty and a flat chest so now they are equal

DsOnThisB and CathyPro like this.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Happily expecting:-)

Excited is on a distinguished road
I had perky c's even after I had my daughter but I just wanted to have bigger breasts bigger is more sexier to me especially when wearing lingerie etc... + I had so aysemetry so I wanted to even them out too

Danika777 and kilofi like this.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:09 PM

MrsLola will become famous soon enough MrsLola will become famous soon enough
Well, I always hated the way my boobs looked. I used to be a B cup, so I wasn't flat-chested or anything. But I just hated the asymmetry issues I had, and the fact that I had tuberous breast (recent discovery, thanks to JBI!) I always envied girls with nice, perky, round boobs and promised myself that when I got the money, I'd go ahead and buy myself a set
Old 07-01-2009, 09:17 AM

7Pea is on a distinguished road
I use to love the way my boobs looked but I always wished that they could be just a larger version of them. I can't wear strapless bras/dresses comfortably, can't wear any semi-lowcut shirts or feel comfortable in a bathing suit.

Then I got preggo and breastfed my babe for 14 months...if only my boobs could have stayed that size. Of course once I was done my boobs weren't even like how they were pre-pregnancy. I have been thinking about getting a ba for the last 10 years and now on the road to do so. I haven't gotten my ba yet but I am thinking that will be my Christmas gift to myself, lol!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:20 AM

delia21 is on a distinguished road
I never had boobies and wanted a pair too

CathyPro, BALadi and Tennislover like this.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:24 AM

hw9907 is on a distinguished road
I got a BA because after i had my 2nd child (8 years after my first) my boobs just didn't look nice. I gained a lot of weight before I got pregnant with my 2nd child and I also breastfed my 2nd child. Plus I did always want them bigger even though I wasn't really small. I started out as a 36 very full B.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:25 AM

anonymousgirl is on a distinguished road
If you look at my before pictures, you'll see my reason. They were small and pointy. I was so embarassed not to wear a bra because you could see two little points where round, curvacious boobies should be.

But I've got 'em now, Baby!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:28 AM

Daisy02DD is on a distinguished road
I wanted breast done mostly to be lifted & not hanging & then to feel more approiate to my body size. I lost a lot of weight when I was 15 but I never had pretty breast & just really wanted to look good in clothes & out too.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:31 AM
"Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride"

hairgirl will become famous soon enough
I voted weightloss(lost 60lbs, 10yrs ago) but I was saggy after breastfeeding 4kids 18yrs ago. loosing the weight added to it. was tired of stockings on my chest, so when my last kid moved out I started looking for a PS.
Reply Subscribe