Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum > Product Sponsors

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Sponsors This forum is dedicated to our Product Sponsors. Please feel free to ask our produce sponsors any questions you may have about their prodicts!

Brilliant Contours

Old 06-13-2018, 11:38 AM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Brilliant Contours

Hey ladies! I want to give you a look at this great company that has not only the post op needs of a BA lady in mind, but the post op wants. Brilliant Contours has met the post surgical needs of an augmentation, reconstruction, or revision breast surgery patient. Then they continued past that to give beautiful colors and designs not available from other post surgical bras. Plus their designs can be used as sports bras or lounge bras after recovery!

The Ana's Hummingbird post surgical bra is designed to meet the needs of the more complex surgical patient. Front zipper closure, 6 shoulder strap settings, high quality fabrics, and mesh drain holder brags.

The Dragonfly and Butterfly bra collections are cut from the same patterns. They have the same interior compression fabric. The Dragonfly bra has an external fabric that is a four-way stretch, smooth, and soft material. It will be hidden under clothing, a great option when you are trying your wardrobe on again post op. The Butterfly bra is a colorful, fun, sometimes textured option that is meant to be shown. While both the Dragonfly and Butterfly can be worn through recovery and on to the gym or as a lounge bra, the Butterfly bra is the bra that women love to wear as a workout top alone.

Please give the website a look through and feel free to direct your questions to Brilliant Contours. They are here to help you in any way they can.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 06-23-2018, 12:20 PM

Brilliant Contours is on a distinguished road
Hi everybody!

Just wanted to let everyone know we're excited to be a part of JustBreastImplants.com. We are a family ran business with a goal to help as many women as possible. BFH summed us up pretty well! Thank you for that.

We have over 70 different styles of post op bras so surely there's something for everyone. Please let us know if you have any questions, we love helping our customers with anything we can. Check out some of our reviews here: https://brilliantcontours.com/reviews/

Also, wanted to announce we have released a brand new product line. The "FIREFLY"!! The firefly is actually a bralette and not meant for compression or recovery after an operation like our Dragonfly & Butterfly line but once you've healed up this is a fun one to show off the "Girls" with!

Come check them out here: https://brilliantcontours.com/produc...te-collection/

Thank You!!
~ Brilliant Contours
Old 07-31-2018, 12:08 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
I am very excited about the new Firefly Bralette! Reading over the description I think it could be a great option for those who don't want to wear underwire every day. I do have one question about the fabric. The website says that the fabric is pool safe, does that mean it is absorbent? Being honest here, boob sweat happens in the summer.

On a super positive note, I emailed for some sizing advice. I got a lovely reply in less than half an hour! Now I just have to decide what I'd like to order.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-31-2018, 08:00 PM

Brilliant Contours is on a distinguished road
Hello there,

The Firefly has been a fun addition to our line of products, for sure. Many find itís a nice, light option to wear (once youíre ready) with your favorite clothing. In response to your question. It just means that the fabric is very durable and will hold its shape when it gets wet, much like a swimsuit. Unlike knitted fabrics or cottons, etc. that can sag or droop off of you. The Firefly is a wonderful compliment for many different situations!

Thank you
~ Brilliant Contours