Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question of the Week Question of the week forum

Like Tree12Likes

QOTW- BA January 19

Reply Subscribe
Old 01-19-2015, 03:22 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
QOTW- BA January 19

Question:

Would you rather your final post surgical size be too big or too small? Why?
Old 01-19-2015, 03:33 PM

wantembigger is on a distinguished road
That is a really great question :-) Personally, I would rather be too big - lol - but that is likely because I have not been satisfied with my size yet. I don't know if I would go in for another surgery solely to increase my size. Unfortunately, I have had some complications and used those surgeries to increase my implant size. I really hope this next one is the last one for me but I am THRILLED I will be able to go up to 700 ccs. I have had implants for 24 years and I feel like my upcoming surgery will finally give me what I have wanted all along.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:47 PM

SubbyWife is on a distinguished road
I'd rather it be too big probably. I really don't have an explanation as to why, just seems like the one I could deal with better.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
Too small. I'm so used to no boobs that I think I could adapt to too small better than too big.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:20 PM

Arob2008 is on a distinguished road
Definitely too big, but just a little. I spent my life always being waaaay to small.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:33 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Too big without a doubt. I used to be bigger than this when I was heavier and when I have the revision, I am quite certain that they will look smaller than when I was at my largest!
Old 01-19-2015, 05:35 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
For me, too small.

I think it's much easier to enhance their size as opposed to minimizing it. You can literally add girth to your bust line with bras, but it's virtually impossible to measurably reduce it, even with compression bras. Those changes are minimal. And when it comes to those instances where you'd need to squash them down (for me it was a bridesmaids dress) you can't really wear compression bras.

ATLHousewife and Isis010614 like this.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:18 PM
Enjoy life for the fullest. It has an expiration date.

Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of
If I was answering this question before my BA, I would have said "small. " I was terrified of being too large. But I really didn't know how a larger than D cup looked. I just assumed it was huge. I know better now. I was lucky that my PS went by the pics I showed her. Definitely bigger size than I thought I wanted, but actually, almost exact to the pics I liked. So, I was afraid of being too big. And now am grateful that my PS went as big as she did.

Hope my reply makes sense. It's late and I'm tired.

Slinky

xoxo & tats likes this.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:15 AM
+Viva La Vida+

ATLHousewife has a spectacular aura ATLHousewife has a spectacular aura ATLHousewife has a spectacular aura
I'd choose too small. I think being too big would be more traumatic for someone like me who started out with nothing. If they were too small, I could enhance them with a bra until a redo. PLUS, the redo would be easier and probably cheaper because to reduce, sometimes a lift is needed.

beckybee, BC A2C and grnfox like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to ATLHousewife For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 08:26 AM

Titan is on a distinguished road
I would probably say too big. I lost about 25 pounds this past year and a total of 50 pounds over the course of 4 years. I like being skinny and having an athletic body. I have a small frame and when I was heavier I was a 36DD and very top heavy. I am not a curvy girl at all and have no hips and a small butt. I mainly had the BL/BA to bring my breasts back up to where the were originally.

Subaru likes this.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:29 AM

sea dweller is on a distinguished road
Is there a 'slightly' too big option ?!!
Old 01-20-2015, 08:33 AM

No24 is on a distinguished road
I think too big - since I have a bigger bottom and thighs, they wouldn't make me look too top heavy. I am wanting bigger right now, but I'm not really disappointed so much to change them yet. If they were too big, I don't think I would want to change them at all!
Old 01-20-2015, 11:36 AM
Survivor

brokengirl is on a distinguished road
With my first, too big, since I started with so little, and I have the frame and posture to have them. For this round... I would love the same size, but going too big would be better than too small. I am used to them, and I prefer having big boobs.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:39 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
i would rather have too big!
Old 01-20-2015, 11:52 AM

dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura
I would rather have too small, not sure why, probably due to self confidence? Not sure.....lol

beckybee likes this.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:17 PM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
Too small. And my siggy shows that.

After a few years with 300-350cc' s (and the wrong profile with the 300's), I realize that all I ever wanted was something to fill out clothes and not be saggy. I can run long distance (and swim without muscle distortion) so much more comfortably with smaller implants.

ATLHousewife likes this.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:29 PM

Cajax is on a distinguished road
Too small. I was so nervous before my BA that I would pick a size that would make me look too top-heavy. I have a super small frame, so that's one reason I wouldn't want to be too big. I also work in the business world (and currently work with all men) and it was really important to me that my BA was not noticeable. Plus - I consider myself an expert at making small boobs look larger and I don't think it would be very easy to conceal boobs that were too large.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:44 PM

CCURN is on a distinguished road
This is a great question!!!
I would rather be too big!
Personally I got a BA because I was so flat and small and so tired of wearing padded bras to give myself boobs. I was also extremely self consious about my boobs naked.
I know if I went too big I'd easily be able to play down my boobs in clothing. However if I went too small I'd still be stuck wearing padded bras which I HATE!
Definitely a personal decision here but very helpful question when trying to decide between 2 different sizes!!
Old 01-20-2015, 04:21 PM
wife & travelwriter

titty_smitten will become famous soon enough titty_smitten will become famous soon enough
Too small! I need to be able to run long distance and I'm very small framed so anything bigger than what I have would make me appear larger/top heavy and would get in the way of my lifestyle.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:00 PM

Isis010614 is on a distinguished road
Too small for me too. Eek. I'm really hoping I don't end up feeling too big in a few months. Right now it goes back and forth
Reply Subscribe