• 2 Post By grnfox
  • 1 Post By BFH
  • 1 Post By CCURN
  • 1 Post By brokengirl
  • 1 Post By Ch3sty La Rue

QOTW- off topic Feb 9

Old 02-09-2015, 09:01 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
QOTW- off topic Feb 9

Question:

If you could relive the last year of your life, would you? And why?

BC A2C and Verysexy30 like this.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:10 PM

Moly370 has a spectacular aura Moly370 has a spectacular aura
No

I have done some naughty and nice things but those have all brought me to where I am today, so it all must of been meant to be. That being said I would probably go 100cc bigger if I knew differently lol!
Old 02-09-2015, 09:17 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
Yes, I would...it's been quite the year for me.

My mom passed away last May. She was diagnosed with cancer just 6 months earlier. As much as I know there would be no way to change the outcome, I think I could have made better use of that time that we had knowing the prognosis was so dire.

Beyond the obvious (of spending more time back home with my mom) I would go back in time and take better care of myself. I let my two jobs take control of my life and I've neglected to put myself ahead of that. I wound up at probably my highest adult weight. I'm definitely on track to making my way back down to a healthier place. But I'm now just getting back to where I probably started a year ago. I think with my mom being ill and subsequently passing away, I immersed myself in work (and work travel) and just let myself get super lazy about by activity and diet.

I'm turning 30 this year and I want to make it a great one. Spend more time on myself.

Verysexy30 and Jana88 like this.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BC A2C View Post
Yes, I would...it's been quite the year for me.

My mom passed away last May. She was diagnosed with cancer just 6 months earlier. As much as I know there would be no way to change the outcome, I think I could have made better use of that time that we had knowing the prognosis was so dire.

Beyond the obvious (of spending more time back home with my mom) I would go back in time and take better care of myself. I let my two jobs take control of my life and I've neglected to put myself ahead of that. I wound up at probably my highest adult weight. I'm definitely on track to making my way back down to a healthier place. But I'm now just getting back to where I probably started a year ago. I think with my mom being ill and subsequently passing away, I immersed myself in work (and work travel) and just let myself get super lazy about by activity and diet.

I'm turning 30 this year and I want to make it a great one. Spend more time on myself.
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. It is completely understandable that your focus was not on yourself last year.

Just to let you know, my thirties have been my BEST YEARS by far! And my 30th year was incredible! Here's to a new year and a new you!

(My apologies for hijacking this thread )

BC A2C and Verysexy30 like this.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:23 PM

aerialist is on a distinguished road
I probably wouldn't. I was in a pretty dark place this time last year and was very unhappy with my life, but I think getting to that low allowed me to realize I didn't want to continue my life that way and I needed to change. I decided to go back to school, move, get a new job, and start looking after myself. I met a great guy and love the city I now live in. I never regret choices I make because the experiences I have lead me to where I am today and who I've become.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:26 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Last year is definitely one of those years someone would have to pay me a lot of money to do over again. The big reason why is because "me" ended up very low on the priority list. I'm trying to start doing more to take care of myself again (took a huge step with that today), and some of the things that had to come first are starting to settle into something more normal.

Verysexy30 likes this.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:27 PM

No24 is on a distinguished road
Yes, there are some things I wish I'd done differently. No regrets, but more of little tweeks to some of my reactions, procrastinating, being more open.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:50 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by grnfox View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. It is completely understandable that your focus was not on yourself last year.

Just to let you know, my thirties have been my BEST YEARS by far! And my 30th year was incredible! Here's to a new year and a new you!

(My apologies for hijacking this thread )
Thank you

All of my girlfriends in their thirties say it's the best and that you won't even care about what you did or didn't do in your twenties.

I'm hoping to travel more for myself. Take more "me" time (despite my life is a lot of being on my own, it's devoted to work mostly). Definitely get into better shape. Hopefully change careers, move cities, etc...that's a lot and I know realistically I shouldn't put pressure on myself to achieve all of that, but who knows!
Old 02-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Worth the wait

Verysexy30 is on a distinguished road
Cool No reliving last year

The year before maybe but not 2014. @ BC~A2C my condolences to you and your family! I am glad you and BFH are in the making of putting time into taking care of you!! Cheers to a new year.....with boobs!!!
Old 02-11-2015, 06:32 AM

Beachchell is on a distinguished road
NO!! Last year was a major roller coaster for me with a lot of lows. I want to put it in the past and move on.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:14 PM

CCURN is on a distinguished road
I would relive it exactly the same!! In 2014 I finished orientation to a new job and began working on my own as a nurse in critical care, I made amazing friends at work and actually look forward to my shifts, I got my new boobs that I have been wanting FOREVER!!!, and I got ENGAGED to my bf of 5 years finally I also moved in with my now fiancé and am loving every second of it. There may have been some downs with all these ups but it has all brought me to be who I am right now which I wouldn't change. Everything happens for a reason and all the downs make you that much stronger.

wantembigger likes this.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:48 PM
xoxo

mikkisixx is on a distinguished road
2014 was a rough year for me. Or maybe just the second half. I got engaged to a man who turned out to be very abusive. I was so consumed by my relationship that I pushed everyone else away. I was also diagnosed with epilepsy.

In 2015 I want to focus less on me and more on others.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:56 PM

julia17 is on a distinguished road
I definitely would not. 2014 was very stressful and exhausting. I'm ready to move on and am hoping 2015 will be a better year. So far it's been treating me good.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:08 PM

Lady4 is on a distinguished road
I most definitely would not, 2014 was the worst year of my life and i am glad is finally over, it was too negatively eventful but without it i wouldn't be where i am at today after all the rough struggles i went through, i can say my life is nearly perfect now thus far in 2015 still have more goals to accomplish but i am almost there! So 2014 can stay in 2014
Old 02-13-2015, 12:34 AM
Survivor

brokengirl is on a distinguished road
No thank you.

After my accident that left me a paraplegic, I had some rough times. I thought i had done the 5 stages of grief/loss, but evidently I had not. Last year was the beginning of pulling out of the depression part. 6 1/2 years of it. Pretty severe too, where I did not buy clothes/shoes, left the house less and less until it got to the point where I would stay in for 2-3 months at a time.I neglected my health. It was pretty bad.

The beginning of December of 2013 we got a notice saying we had to vacate our duplex. While that seemed like the final push into a pit of.. the worst of everything, it ended up being the push I needed. Combined with getting my health on track again, I also began getting back into the world again. And clothes shopping. Shoes. Makeup. And by the time summer rolled around, I was out and about more than ever.

And then came November. After getting those tow steps forward, the colorist I had doing my hair pushed me back. After 6 months of doing my hair with no issues, she screwed up. BIG time. Part of my "getting back into the world" included me going blonde again. I was SOOO happy. And then she gave me a partial chemical haircut. As I rolled from the sink to the cutting station, clumps of my hair fell to the floor. Hair that had been just past waist length. Clumps remained in the sink. And as she dried my hair, more came out. By the time the following morning rolled around, over half my hair had been chemically cut off. And it continues to shed today. Some of the hair was burned off at the scalp, and refused to grow for over a month. I have baby hair on my hairline now, finally starting to regrow.

If I could avoid that colorist/stylist, then I would gladly do last year again. Otherwise.. No effing way!!! It will take me 2-3 years to recover as it is. The positive of it? Realizing that I have not returned to my deep, deep depression despite everything. Plus, I am finally taking steps to get my leaking boob taken care off.

I would rather keep moving forward at this point. If I coudl go back and never learn to ride a motorcycle, I would. Otherwise? Keep going forward. No replays thanks.

Slinky likes this.
Old 02-14-2015, 03:48 PM

Ch3sty La Rue is on a distinguished road
Brokengirl,
I have very fine hair that is naturally the really boring dirty/dishwasher blonde color. I have been coloring it since I was 14. Blonde is the easiest color to screw up. I have had so many bad due jobs, I cannot even tell you. One time a colorist turned it orange and cut it in some sort of mullet. I was devastated for months until it grew it and I got the color fixed. I feel for what you are going through.
Once it starts to grow back, think about treating yourself to some sexy looking extensions. I get so much attention when I have them.

brokengirl likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ch3sty La Rue For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2015, 02:41 PM
Enjoy life for the fullest. It has an expiration date.

Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of
No, I don't think I would re-live it. There's really nothing that I would change. And not enough high points that I'd want to re-do them. It was a satisfying year. I am more and more comfortable with me - where I am in life, what I'm doing, just trying to live each moment as best as I'm able.

Slinky
Old 02-22-2015, 09:04 AM

jesssamesssa is on a distinguished road
Honestly, I think I would! I wouldn't redo anything, I would just enjoy everything again!
* Actually I take that back, I would not have gotten on that scooter that I crashed in Savannah....
But other than that I had an amazing past "year". Really just the past 8 months even. I got a new job, celebrated my 1 yr anniversary with my husband, got a promotion at new job, lost a **** ton of weight taking my body from 34.3% body fat to 16.9%, and I GOT BOOBIES!!!!! I am extremely happy with my life right now.