Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question of the Week Question of the week forum

Like Tree6Likes

QOTW- off topic Feb 23

Reply Subscribe
Old 02-23-2015, 05:07 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
QOTW- off topic Feb 23

Question: what kind of exercise do you do? What is your favorite to do?
Old 02-23-2015, 05:15 PM

SubbyWife is on a distinguished road
I rarely exercise unless you count chasing my 6yo, 3yo, and great dane 24/7 haha. I did try Biggest Loser Yoga, which I really liked, and was doing consistently, but then I got the flu and haven't gotten back into it.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:30 PM
32D -> ?!?!

Catjlg is on a distinguished road
I love walking!
Old 02-23-2015, 05:42 PM

BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough
Run/Jog with one of my dogs

I love running/jogging with one of my dogs. I only do that a few times a week because at my age of 53 I want to keep my leg joints healthy & not over used. On another note, I am unable to run with both my dogs. Lol. They get in the way of my even run/jog & trip me up. They have too much energy together. Lol.

normalatlast likes this.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:02 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Zumba, BodyPump soon to start PoundFit and treadmill. I'm required by employer to average 10,000 steps a day for our benefits.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:10 PM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
Body-weight based for the most part (burgees, pushups, etc) and running five days per week. On the weekends, I try to get up into the mountains for whatever the weather will allow for (mountain biking, skiing, hiking, etc).

Fitness is my sanity
Old 02-23-2015, 06:11 PM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
Zumba, BodyPump soon to start PoundFit and treadmill. I'm required by employer to average 10,000 steps a day for our benefits.

That's awesome your employer requires that! I wore a pedometer for a while and I was shocked sometimes at how sedentary I am during the day...how much we walk on a daily basis is a good thing to be mindful of and makes such a difference in our overall health.

beta_boobs likes this.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:23 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by grnfox View Post
That's awesome your employer requires that! I wore a pedometer for a while and I was shocked sometimes at how sedentary I am during the day...how much we walk on a daily basis is a good thing to be mindful of and makes such a difference in our overall health.
Well I work in a hospital so we're health focused anyway but it's really to reduce employee healthcare costs. They bought us all fitbits (12,000 of us) and we have monthly competitions. I've always been in the top 10% which I'm proud of considering I'm 59.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:42 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
My heart and soul belongs to boxing. Can't train like I used to, I still hit the bag when I can. My big puppy hates hearing it so I usually wait until he's at puppy daycare (he goes once or twice a week).
Old 02-24-2015, 08:31 AM

norbi is on a distinguished road
I love fitness to work cardio, reebok training, VipR, grit series, body pump
Old 02-24-2015, 08:34 AM

Beachchell is on a distinguished road
i would love to be able to run! But I get out of breath so quickly. I wish there were an exercise I enjoyed. Maybe I wouldn't be over weight!
Old 02-24-2015, 09:19 AM

aerialist is on a distinguished road
Aerial silks is definitely my favourite! It takes a lot of strong and endurance but is beautiful to watch. I also try to force myself to run every once in a while, but that's more of a chore.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:39 PM

cardiac is on a distinguished road
I do stair climber 5 days a week and some weight training too. Weekends I try to walk, bike, water ski if weather is good.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:26 PM
New Boobs January 2014!!

reefybaby21 is on a distinguished road
Right now the only exercise i do is running up and down the stairs all day in work from my office to the shop floor i really want to get back into the gym but post op i seem to have lost my mojo!!

My favourite exercise pre-op was swimming, or anything abdominal related, i used to love doing my abs! - rip to them haha!!
Old 02-28-2015, 07:13 AM

Gatocat is on a distinguished road
I run a few miles every weekday morning (as long as it's above 39 degrees) and I try to do a few Blogilates videos at least a few afternoons per week, plus weekends. This combination of cardio plus toning, combined with a decent diet, was how I lost 30 lbs last year, which led to my need for a breast lift!
Old 02-28-2015, 07:24 AM
I'm having the breast time of my life

emysie will become famous soon enough
I power walk on the school run a couple of afternoons a week and I have 'invented' my own programme using hand weights and a mix of ballet and yoga which a do 3-5 times a week (either in the evening when my son is in bed or at weekends when he's with this dad) to keep toned. I don't do any cardio as such!

I have two work-out wishes so feel free to chip-in if you've succeeded or you know a suitable exercise:

1) Lower tummy (below the belly button) - can't flatten this bit no matter how many sit-ups I do
2) Cankles! Not sure how to tone up my calves so as to minimise the effect of the calf muscle that merges into my ankle

In an ideal world I'd love a home gym but that's a pipedream.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:56 AM
Enjoy life for the fullest. It has an expiration date.

Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of
Bicycling!! It's my true passion. I wish I could ride everyday. There have been years that I've put more miles on my bike than on my car. It just makes me feel good.

I also do a bit of running. X-country skiing when snow is available. And now I'm learning to swim, so adding that to my activities. I used to lift weights, but I've gotten away from that since my BA. I just don't like what it does to my boobs. The x-skiing works my upper body, as does the swimming, so that's good enough for me.

I'm not big on group exercising classes, though I do spin classes all winter to keep up on the biking. Most of the time, I just shut my eyes and pretend I'm outside riding. I'm quite sure I look like a dork, all zoned out, but I don't care. It works for me.

Slinky
Old 02-28-2015, 09:19 AM

catsie17 is on a distinguished road
I do lots of strength training.
I have a 2 year old so the gym isn't much of an option for me, I've done tons of research on how to sculpt my body at home. I've developed a tough weekly routine with the strength training and cardio, and HIIT and plyometrics on a couple days too.
I do HIIT which is grueling but produces amazing results. I try to mix up cardio with kickboxing and I also do Zumba on the wii and just dance on the wii. Just dance has a "just sweat" setting and you can really burn the calories doing this. I am amazed the transformation that my body has taken after having my daughter. I felt hopeless after having a csection, but I must say that I beat the odds 😊
I am looking forward to being cleared so I can get back to my workouts, I miss them and bikini season is right around the corner!!! 😉👙💪
Old 03-03-2015, 11:00 AM

Giannina is on a distinguished road
The only exercise I do is you know what with my bf lol
Old 03-03-2015, 11:46 AM

No24 is on a distinguished road
I walk/jog and lift small weights (5lbs each), sometimes incorporate lunges and jump rope. Haven't tried the jump rope yet after the BA though. I will try it soon since I am almost 4 months out, I should be fine since I don't do it to vigorously!
The walking/jogging is my fav when the weather is nice!
Reply Subscribe