|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question of the Week Question of the week forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By KayKay1206

QOTW BA - March 2

Old 03-02-2015, 05:31 AM
Enjoy life for the fullest. It has an expiration date.

Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of
QOTW BA - March 2

What time of the year did you have your BA and why did you choose that time? Would you change to a different time if you do it again?
Old 03-02-2015, 06:06 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
What time of the year did you have your BA
Winter

why did you choose that time?
Perfect time to hide any ugly boob stage, and be fully healed by spring/summer time! perfect time frame to be bikini ready!

Would you change to a different time if you do it again?
nope! i'll always only do a BA in the winter!

Bongodrums and Barely-an-A like this.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
March! It is after ski season and still gives me enough time to recover before my summer running/racing season starts. Plus my mom was available to come help with the kids...that trumps all else
Old 03-02-2015, 03:27 PM
wife & travelwriter

titty_smitten will become famous soon enough titty_smitten will become famous soon enough
October! Just a couple of weeks out of bikini season, in time to show off over the holidays and be fully healed and ready for the next bikini season I'd do it again, it was absolutely perfect timing for me!
Old 03-02-2015, 04:33 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
BA #1 was December. It was great for me since I had already set aside 10 days for vacation. It was a nice easy transition back to work and no one was the wiser. My explant was February and still pretty easy to get away with. If it had been a full-on BA it might have been more convenient than December if I'd gone home for Christmas/entertained like I usually do. Christmas BAs can be tough if you have lots of commitments.

Why did you choose that time?
My PS is super busy and I've had friends wait 6 months to a year to get in. My consult was early November and that was the earliest I could book (December 23 isn't generally a really popular date).

It worked out pretty well for me. That said, I had my replant/revision at the end of August and I was back to "normal" pretty quickly, so it wasn't a big inconvenience. I'd say no for a first BA, but yes to revisions.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:07 PM

SubbyWife is on a distinguished road
I haven't gotten my BA yet, but it is scheduled for April 1st. I wasn't worried about any specific time of year, I'm pretty much always covered up. But it worked out that 1) after getting tax return money, 2) my daughter's spring break, and 3) my husband was able to get time off work easily. Those are really the biggest obstacles I had to face and will have to face in the event I need/want a revision.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:57 PM

Barely-an-A is on a distinguished road
Mine is April 2, 2015.... I'm choosing this time of year because my daughter will be on spring break to help me lol....And I won't have to drive her to school everyday for 2 weeks. Yes, I would pick this time of year again just because you can still hide what you got with dressing for our awful winters here and by the time I D&F it'll be SUMMER!!!!
Old 03-03-2015, 10:58 AM

Giannina is on a distinguished road
December, the last days of December my company closes from the 23rd to the 2nd, I had enough time to rest
Old 03-03-2015, 11:53 AM

No24 is on a distinguished road
I had my BA in the fall, I felt like I could hide them under a sweater when seeing family for the holidays. And once spring comes, they'll be ready to be shown off!
I think fall was a good time and wouldn't change to any other season!
Old 03-03-2015, 12:26 PM

janetsnakehole is on a distinguished road
I had mine at the end of February simply because it worked out that the way. When I do it again I will probably keep it during winter so I'm healed up for nice weather, like other ladies have said.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:23 AM

Beachchell is on a distinguished road
I had mine in December because that is the month my husband takes vacation. It was a good time.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:00 AM

Jana88 will become famous soon enough
Winter. January 29, 2015 to be exact!

why did you choose that time?
It was the earliest date with my PS and earliest date that my DH could take time off from work to help take care of me afterwards.

Absolutely not! It was the perfect time since it was after the holidays and I was able to hide frankenboob in winter clothes and also be ready in time for bikini season!
Old 03-04-2015, 10:03 AM

CCURN is on a distinguished road
I live in wisconsin and had my BA in October! Just when it was starting to get cold. I picked this time because I wanted my boobs to drop and fluff and look nice for when summer came! I'm 5 months post op and still wearing sweaters and scarves though cuz it's cold!!! I can't wait to show off my new boobs when it warms up

I wouldn't have picked any other time. I'm glad I'm giving my body time to heal before I really show them off!
Old 03-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Survivor

brokengirl is on a distinguished road
Mine was a September date. It was simply an opportune time at that time. For my upcoming revision, I am trying to get it done early enough to still be able to enjoy spring/summer (recovery will be interesting due to being a paraplegic this time).
Old 03-08-2015, 03:53 PM

360mods will become famous soon enough
First BA was winter second BA was summer.. I chose those times because I couldn't wait to have them done and redone.. I'd get a BA anytime of the year!! Lol
Old 03-18-2015, 09:17 PM
"People will stare. Make it worth their while."

Pilots_Wifey is on a distinguished road
[/B]What time of the year did you have your BA[/B]
1st one was June 19th.. 3 days after my then fiancé got home from a deployment and 3 months before our wedding!
2nd one planned for September 15th at the moment.. In between deployments/missions (I'm sure you see a patten here? lol)

[/B]Why did you choose that time?[/B]
Pretty much everything is dependent on my husbands work schedule.. He won't let me have surgery without him there!

[/B]Would you change to a different time if you do it again?[/B]
I'm at the mercy of the Air Force so nope!