Reply Subscribe
Old 03-15-2015, 09:57 AM

spydrlil will become famous soon enough spydrlil will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BooBitties View Post
Guess I can answer for both sides

Post op:

1. Listened to my surgeon when he suggested 425-450ccs
2. Not been a stubborn brat. I refused to go over 350s
3. I should have listened to my father many years ago when he said "you were born with 2 ears and 1 mouth. Shut your mouth and listen." Should have kept my mouth shut. Sometimes it's best to listen to what the surgeon suggests rather than know exactly what you want let it fly out of your mouth like a Roman candle.

Pre op:

I will listen to every word my surgeon says. I will instantly become brain dead the second I walk into the office. I am the patient, he is the surgeon. He went to medical school and I did not. I'm still worried that I will start doubting the cc amt even though I preach "go for a look, don't focus on the ccs"
I have to say that thanks to you, and a response you made to a post I wrote pre BA about what size I had to have, I trusted my PS and got a size larger than I expected, and am really happy with the result. So, thank you again for that! It really made my trust my PS and realize that if I chose someone I trusted, that he would know best.

Post op regret - I wish I would have prepared more around the house and gotten much more done so I wouldn't feel so guilty watching my husband try and get the kids and house sorted. I focused so much on making sure I was caught up enough to take a week and a half off work, that the house was in left in a bit of a choatic state. I feel bad that I'm sleeping so much and I need to keep asking my husband for help.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:04 PM

Backpacker will become famous soon enough Backpacker will become famous soon enough
POST OP: I regret not preparing DH better for how slooooooooow this process is. I mean, I told him every piece of info my PS gave me, and read aloud countless posts on here to him, but he is still surprised. Two days shy of a month PO, & he is constantly surprised that I still have tapes, that I still have to wear the "granny bra", that I can't lift over 10 lbs, that I am easily exhausted, that my size and shape change every time he gets a look at them.
He has been a rock, and a positive supporter, I just wish I had over-prepared him because sometimes men hear things differently (like under water, lol)

spydrlil likes this.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:53 PM

normalatlast will become famous soon enough normalatlast will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BFH View Post
Post op ladies- name one thing you wish you had done differently, or a regret.
I would have chosen a PS more carefully. I had some vibes about the look of the PS's office, kind of old/dirty-looking, I wasn't impressed by his little album of (maybe) five or six before/after pics, and his secretary was his operating room assistant (operating room in his office). I'm just glad I didn't get an infection or major complication. Of course I have less than ideal results.

I was way too excited about getting my breasts fixed. My husband didn't go with me to the pre-ops. He said if he had known how the office looked before, he wouldn't have let me go thru with the surgery. So it's good for someone to be with you to help you keep a level head. I can't believe all this happened to me, bc I am a super cautious person, I do so much research before even buying a toaster!
Old 03-16-2015, 03:02 PM

MissScottsdale is on a distinguished road
Post op - I wish I would have taken more days off work! I only took two (Thursday, Friday with the weekend off) and wish I would have made it four (Thursday through the following Tuesday)
Old 03-18-2015, 09:32 PM
"People will stare. Make it worth their while."

Pilots_Wifey is on a distinguished road
* I regret not finding JBI before my surgery & not researching, researching, researching!

* I regret going to the 1st surgeon a friend recommended & not going to multiple consults! I was so excited to get them done before my wedding that I rushed into it.

* I regret not going under the muscle & just taking the surgeons suggestion to do overs!

* I regret letting him up sell me on silicone when I knew I wanted o/f saline to begin with! (He promised it would give me the look I wanted with silicone as long as they were over the muscle)

* I regret not going with 650cc like I wanted (Dr. Told me they would make me look fat & talked me out of it)

Let's just say I did it all wrong.. Don't do it like I did!! Make sure you do your research! Pick a surgeon you love & make sure if they are talking you out of something that they have a legitimate reason for it!
Reply Subscribe