Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By SubbyWife
  • 1 Post By beta_boobs
  • 1 Post By cardiac
  • 2 Post By 360mods

QOTW- off topic March 9

Old 03-09-2015, 08:31 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
QOTW- off topic March 9

Do you have anything you'd change about your daily life? A bad habit? An addition? It can be anything!
Old 03-09-2015, 09:23 PM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
I really wish that everyday, I had one hour of 'me' time. No kids, no hubby, no patients....just one hour to be alone and connect with myself...and after everyone is in bed doesn't count-I'm exhausted at that point. I'm lucky if I get one hour per week right now.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:18 AM

SubbyWife is on a distinguished road
^^^ An hour of 'me time' would be amazing! I never get that. Like, I look forward to the years I have both kids in school all day long. I can just daydream about all the time I will have to get everything I want to get done. Lol. My 3 year old makes getting stuff done impossible. I love my kids and my husband, I do. But I have literally been with a kid, husband or dog, 24/7 for the last almost 9 years. I'm an introvert by nature, and I love having alone time. But I never get it.

I would also say I would love to get into the habit of exercising. It's extremely difficult for me to break habits once they become a habit, but I can't seem to get in the habit of exercising. I feel like i never have time or I'm running around with kids and school and my son's therapies. I think this falls into the 'me time' as well. Maybe I need to wake up an hour earlier to exercise or at least have some quiet time to myself.

grnfox likes this.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:17 PM
Survivor

brokengirl is on a distinguished road
So many things...

After nearly 7 years of severe, debilitating depression, I climbed out of it last January (2014). While I have made some pretty great strides forward, I continue to stumble, and have a nice list of goals. Not accomplishing them yet is partially due to not changing certain aspects of my daily "must dos," and also trying to be more efficient with certain daily routines. For instance... I am typing this post right now, but should have gotten in the shower about half an hour ago (sigh).
Old 03-14-2015, 01:08 PM

beta_boobs will become famous soon enough
I'd like to procrastinate a lot less and actually accomplish things. I'm not a very driven person but I want to be. The trouble is that I have so many things I want to accomplish that it becomes overwhelming to the point that I just sit and do nothing instead or convince myself I'll do them "tomorrow." Ugh.

normalatlast likes this.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:11 PM

cardiac is on a distinguished road
I would love to break my caffeine addiction, but I don't think my kids or husband would live through the ordeal of me trying to quit.

beta_boobs likes this.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:12 PM

360mods will become famous soon enough
I'm more of a hermit.. I'd like to get out and do things more often.

normalatlast and cardiac like this.