Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Polls > Question of the Week

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question of the Week Question of the week forum

QOTW- BA March 16

Old 03-16-2015, 07:49 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
QOTW- BA March 16

Question- What is your favorite bra?

Pre op or post op, favorite bra style, brand, whatever. Share what makes up your lingerie drawer!!
Old 03-16-2015, 08:53 PM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
IDEA bralettes. Super comfy-I don't really need to wear a bra at this point as I have zero breast tissue but I feel more comfortable wearing *something*. They are unlined, one size fits all, and cheap I have about 10 of them.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:32 AM

CCURN is on a distinguished road
My favorite bra is honestly my sports bras! I have a couple from Victoria's Secret called the incredible front zip and the incredible. They make my boobs look awesome!! Love them
Old 03-17-2015, 05:02 AM

SubbyWife is on a distinguished road
I'm pre-op, so right now, my favorite bra is the VS Bombshell bra! lol
Old 03-17-2015, 08:03 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Natori Feathers. i havent really ventured out into other bras, other than the Freya Deco and Wacoal la femme contour bra. i liked the Wacoal one, but the cups are too shallow for my HPs.

the style, in any bra, will always be demi cup/demi plunges.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
"People will stare. Make it worth their while."

Pilots_Wifey is on a distinguished road
VS Dream Angels! Luckily I can still wear them and not anywhere hear the biggest they carry yet so I hope they will still fit!

The VS by my place actually calls that specific bra the "fake boob bra" it's the only one in the whole store that my implants sit in properly & feels perfect!
Old 03-22-2015, 11:46 AM
Survivor

brokengirl is on a distinguished road
I had some Hanes sports bras from years ago that I loved. One gray one in particular was sooo comfy, and made my boobs look incredible. Waiting to do my revision/replacement before shopping for new ones. Wearing mostly VS sports bras right now.
Old 03-28-2015, 01:29 AM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
My wireless sports crop from a Best and Less. The brand is Elite. Super comfortable and great cleavage with upper pole.

It's only medium support but for walking if I double up it does the job. I love it for sleep as well. Need to go buy more.