Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question of the Week Question of the week forum

Like Tree55Likes

QOTW- Off Topic March 23

Reply Subscribe
Old 03-29-2015, 02:56 PM

dancergirl07 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by grnfox View Post
I agree with pp- It's like nails on a chalkboard when I hear loud chewers OR people who talk while they have food in their mouths. Same with bad table manners.

Oh, and younger girls ( like much younger...in their 20's) who call me "Hun" (short for "honey"). There is a sweet girl that works at at a place I always get coffee who can't be older than 21. She calls me "Hun" every time I'm in. "What can I get you, Hun?" "Thanks Hun", etc Drives me nuts.
Where you do live? This girl sounds like she's from the south...everyone is "hun," "sweetie," "baby," ect. Once I caught myself calling a customer hun and quickly made a mental note to never do it again!

As for my pet peeves, I'm with KayKay...what aren't my pet peeves
Old 03-29-2015, 03:19 PM

Brittani.Morgan is on a distinguished road
Angry

1. dumb drivers
2. people who stand in the way at the store and just blab their mouths
3. parents who let their kids misbehave in public
4. people who STARE longer than 2 good seconds
5. people who don't move out of the way when you are trying to park
6. people who let their dogs bark at you, etc.

6. this all adds up to people who don't have COMMON SENSE!!! I guess common sense isn't so common. OH THE IRONY!

Beachchell likes this.
Old 03-29-2015, 04:33 PM

Beachchell is on a distinguished road
oh let see:
1. cabinet doors being left open
2. dirty ears
3. dishes (plates and bowls) not put up properly. I have a pattern on my dishes and drives me nuts if I open my cabinet door and see the pattern facing all which ways!

BooBitties and normalatlast like this.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:43 PM

Matts_wifey is on a distinguished road
-My husband leaving the toilet seat up. Thank goodness he has his own bathroom!
-People blowing their nose at the table when I'm trying to eat
-Dirty dishes in the sink
-Clean clothes stacking up. My husband likes to take them out of the dryer and just put them in a basket. Drives me NUTS! Lol!
-People crunching on ice
-Someone smacking their food or chewing with their mouth open
-When I'm at the gym and someone stands at the machine I'm using like their trying to rush me. Um, either move along to the next or sometimes I'll just take my sweet time

Andddd many, many more! Lol

normalatlast likes this.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:14 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
I can totally piggyback on some of these...and add a few of my own:

Agree with...
- People who don't care how their children act. I love kids, but I can't stand it when they act like obnoxious little terrors and mom/dad aren't the least bit phased. I'm sure this starts at home which is why they don't give a s**t.
- Terrible drivers. Slow drivers. Aggressive drivers. Passholes (those with major deficiencies in the passing department). Albertan drivers (BC joke ). When you let someone in front of you and they don't give an acknowledging "thanks" wave (I hate you and I wish I never let you in!). And the list goes on.
- Lateness! Especially when someone else makes the plans/reservations and you still wind up being the first person there/the only one on time. Even worse they catch on that you're so timely that they become later and later since you'll grab a table. I'm so embarrassed if I'm with someone or carpooling and we're going to be late.
- The "old school" male. The ones that still try and hold classic male control over their wives/girlfriends. Unfortunately I know a few couple like this. I'm a very independent woman so it drives me mad.

My own pet peeves...
- Ungrateful people in general. When you hold the door for someone and there's no smile, no "thank you"...b*tch, walk back out that door, I'm not holding it for you this time lol
- EVERYTHING ABOUT AIR TRAVEL. I cannot emphasize this enough. I think my top pet peeve though are those who hover/cram around the ticket checking booth when they're pre-boarding people. I usually qualify to pre-board and I just want to start slapping people who stand in the way for no damn reason.
- Thoughtless people at hotels. Especially those who apparently come and go from their rooms 15+ times per hour and let the door slam...every...single...time. I will hunt you down and I will send you a wake up call for 4:00am jerk. Also, parents who let their darling little ones run and scream up and down the halls at all hours. Hello, just because it's summertime for you, it doesn't mean there aren't business travelers like myself who still want a decent night sleep.
- People who park in the middle of a double-wide driveway. Why must you do this so I have to turn around at the neighbour's driveway and park on the street at my own house?!
- People who leave their garbage/trays on the tables at fast food places and food courts. There are 14326492384 garbage bins around you lazy pigs.
- Adults who write in internet/text shorthand in more serious forums/situations. You're not 12 anymore, write like a grown up. In texting, that's fine, otherwise no one is taking you seriously.

Brittani.Morgan likes this.

Last edited by BC A2C; 03-29-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Reply Subscribe