Question of the Week Question of the week forum

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By KayKay1206
  • 1 Post By BC A2C
  • 1 Post By B3lla

QOTW- Off Topic March 30

Old 03-30-2015, 08:23 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
QOTW- Off Topic March 30

Question:

If you could move anywhere in the world to live out your life, where would you go? Who do you want with you?

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-30-2015, 08:42 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Somewhere cold and snowy. I'd take my family (fur person too!). I'd love to move to Maine and have about 20+ acres. Michigan has been on my list for about 10-11 yrs (Petoskey, Harbor Springs area) but I think Maine is a better fit for us.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:46 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Italy or somewhere around there. even though i was born and raised here in the USA, i dont feel "home". i feel a calling to be over there.

i dont want anyone with me LOL
Old 03-30-2015, 08:54 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BooBitties View Post
Somewhere cold and snowy. I'd take my family (fur person too!). I'd love to move to Maine and have about 20+ acres. Michigan has been on my list for about 10-11 yrs (Petoskey, Harbor Springs area) but I think Maine is a better fit for us.
"Cold and snowy" isn't a choice you hear very often! It's all fun and games until you're stuck on the wrong side of an avalanche (the joys of the Rocky Mountains!).

I don't know, I'm honestly pretty happy with where I am right now, more or less. I love western Canada. I love the seasons. I love that I'm still close enough to my family, to the states, the ocean, the mountains...it's kind of the best of all worlds.

BooBitties likes this.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:58 PM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
I would also say Italy, i went to Rome years ago and it was beautiful i loved the atmosphere.
I would like my family there, but i would also like to be swept off my feet by a gorgeous Italian man while i was there.
I think i get this idea from the movie Shirley Valentine even though she went to Greece.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:13 PM
Be the change

B3lla will become famous soon enough B3lla will become famous soon enough
France or Tasmania - maybe a house in both so I can spend half the year in each ^_^ just need my hubby and puppy dog and we're set!

normalatlast likes this.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:29 PM

SubbyWife is on a distinguished road
Somewhere in the Southeastern United States. We're from Georgia, which is where all of our family lives, so I wouldn't mind going back there. But we also love the area we live in now, right outside Charleston, SC. We're really liking the Birmingham area around Dr. Hedden's office too. I guess bottom line, the South.

For sure my husband and kids. They're all I really need.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Woo

Woo is on a distinguished road
New York love love love love NY!! Would love to expierience NY in the winter & Xmas New Year I'd take my family & pups…but I would only want to live there for a few years 2 years is my max living anywhere I love moving around

One day!!!
Old 04-03-2015, 05:57 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
I have to add to my original post -

If cold and snowy was not an option for us, I'd move to St. George Island, FL - near the cut, of course. It is my happy place. I have been coming here for almost 20 yrs.

Guess I like extremes. If it's cold, there better be snow on the ground. If it is hot, I better be on an island!
Old 04-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Survivor

brokengirl is on a distinguished road
I do not know if I could pick one place. I traveled soooo much (almost all within the USA). Boston is a fav, but having a place in the mountains by a lake would be quite peaceful and all. And the ultimate, a tropical island beach house that is big enough for a good number of people, and private enough for us to not offend others. While DH would be a given, I need more social contact, so I would want friends to come along, lol.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:14 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I would move back to San Fransisco in a heartbeat.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-03-2015, 07:26 PM

normalatlast will become famous soon enough normalatlast will become famous soon enough
Any beautiful beach with palm trees, hammocks etc., with my husband. But my kids and future grandkids at least within a couple hours' drive.

I could live at the beach. The sun, the water, the sound of the waves-I love it all and would never get tired of it!
Old 04-09-2015, 03:29 PM

34ato34c2015 is on a distinguished road
Somewhere tropical and warm. With my ex :/
Old 05-09-2015, 06:01 PM

vancouverxo is on a distinguished road
Definitely somewhere tropical close to beautiful clean beaches, and I would want to take my boyfriend with me.. but at the same time the thought of living away from my family makes me sad.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:33 PM

candacewithac is on a distinguished road
Fiji, with the actor Eric Bana. He is Australian, so he won't be far from his family. Lol
Old 05-09-2016, 08:45 AM

DianammHonsa is on a distinguished road
Bora Bora has always been a dream place. Just picture perfect beaches. You would need to know french tho lol. Would need to work on that. I would take my boyfriend with me, pretty sure we are getting married soon