Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question of the Week Question of the week forum

Like Tree28Likes

QOTW- BA April 6

Reply Subscribe
Old 05-11-2015, 08:25 PM

russianbeauty will become famous soon enough
I only told my mom. My dad would never understand so he doesn't need to know Mom was super scared for me, and kept saying I didn't need it... well obviously, she's a mom...
She was worried about general anesthesia the most. But apart from that, when she figured I'd already made up my mind and it was happening, she was supportive. Especially after surgery. Pre surgery I think she was secretly hoping I'd change my mind!
Old 06-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Call me "Goldilocks", because my b♥♥bies are just right!

NaturallyFake is on a distinguished road
Tell my family😳 Well, since I live in a different state. I still have not said anything. I've been home once, and thankfully I wore a cardigan, black, and a sports bra so as NOT to draw attention. Until someone ask me, I'm not saying a darn thing 😶
Old 06-18-2015, 01:02 PM

kdub77 will become famous soon enough
So far my husband, my best friend, my daughter, and the woman who watched my daughter for me on surgery day (although, she's my daughter's friend's mom and knows all the other moms, so who knows if she talked to any of them...) are the only ones I've told. My daughter is only 9 and is kind of freaked out by the whole thing :/

I'm on the fence about whether to tell my family or not. We are pretty close and tell each other a lot of personal stuff. And I am going to the beach with them (and my in-laws) in July. There is NO WAY they won't notice. I'm sort of leaning towards telling them all in advance. It might be better if they just all knew, instead of whispering and wondering and talking behind my back. I definitely wanted to wait until after surgery because I didn't want anyone to try to talk me out of it or worry about me. Now that it's over and everything is going well, I think I might take the plunge.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:52 PM

Threadfin is on a distinguished road
My mom and sisters have known for at least 10 years I wanted them. I told everyone immediately, especially since my younger sister and I are doing it together only she is getting a much larger implant & crescent lift. My mom is happy for me because she knows I want it so bad. My husband has been very reluctant all these years for me to get them but I have a feeling I will hear "why didn't I let you do this sooner?" After they settle and he gets to see them. At which point I shall slap him upside the head lol
Old 06-27-2015, 12:41 PM

DanceMONSTAR is on a distinguished road
I have only told my younger sister who is 18. She is going to be the one taking me home after my surgery. She was VERRRRYYY supportive and understanding. I have not told me older sister because she very judgmental with EVERYTHING I do and it's super annoying. I told my mom I was getting surgery but didn't tell her where, she doesn't agree and she also is very judgmental even though she claims not to be HAHHHAHAHA My dad does not agree either but I don't care what my parents think anymore. This is for me and they will just have to get over it and move on.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:02 PM

PixelRose is on a distinguished road
Everyone in my family has known that i wanted them...i just don't think they ever thought I'd go through with it. I haven't told them that my surgery is on Wednesday so I guess they'll just find out when they see me. Since I'm aiming for more than couple extra cup sizes. i doubt they wouldn't notice the change.
Reply Subscribe