Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Surgical Travel

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surgical Travel This forum is for discussing traveling for surgery.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By BFH

Welcome to the new surgical travel forum!!

Old 12-12-2014, 02:52 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of

This forum was quite active when we had it previously. Unfortunately advertising by cosmetic vacation travel companies made it quite a bit of work. But we are trying again!!

It doesn't matter if you are traveling to the next state for surgery and staying overnight with a spouse/companion in a hotel or if you are flying quite a distance. All surgical travel discussion is welcome in this forum!!

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-12-2015, 03:33 PM

NEWMEE15 is on a distinguished road
I have surgery in 3 days. Its close to 5hrs travel in this winter weather. My hubby and I will travel the 14th stay the night and be at my appt for the 15. I have post op on 16, then travel another 2hrs to my sister in laws. Took that route instead of heading back home. Stay for two weeks and catching a plane home on the 31st. I'm hoping travel goes smoothly as I'm always nervous driving in this weather, then to travel after surgery...OMG. I hope the weather looks up and its clear sky's and dry roads. I'll be a nervous wreck. Lol The flight home should be okay. I'm hoping I have no issues with recovery and will be good to go then. Fingers crossed and I will have updates before you know it😊
Old 01-16-2015, 07:17 PM

Lorabell7 is on a distinguished road
Smile Going in April to florida

I am going to April in florida for 16 days and hopefully i can get my BA/BL done while i am down there. My parents live 3 hours from miami. I am thinking of getting it done there. Any suggestions. I am hearing alot of great views with Dr Revis. I wonder how far out is he booking? Thanks Lorabell
Old 04-01-2015, 02:50 PM

moniquekinney is on a distinguished road
I'm new to this forum and I would like to share about Dr. Tim in Australia. He is the best and a trip to Australia is really worth an investment.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:22 AM

astrogirl is on a distinguished road
Revision in Thailand in Jan

I notice that this thread has not been active for ages - must be SOME ladies in a similar boat to me??
I'm going to Bangkok early next year for my downsize, would love to hear from anyone else travelling for their BA