Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Surgical Travel

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surgical Travel This forum is for discussing traveling for surgery.

Canadian ladies who travelled to Ft. Lauderdale!

Old 04-06-2015, 08:45 AM

BooblessBabe is on a distinguished road
Canadian ladies who travelled to Ft. Lauderdale!

Hi all! I'm new here, briefly browsed through the other postings but didn't see this question specifically. I'm seriously looking at going to Revis for BA but I'm not sure how it works if something's goes wrong during the surgery. As a canadian it's more expensive to get a BA here, even with travel and rental cars and hotels and everything, it's still cheaper to go to the States. However, if something goes wrong during the surgery, I know I would be taken care of, but at what cost? I highly doubt my medical coverage and travel insurance would cover health expenses of an elective surgery done out of country. Does anyone have experience with this?? I know most surgeries go ok, and I know if I have any concerns afterwards that Revis is on-call 24hours... But during is what worries me.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:00 AM

BooblessBabe is on a distinguished road
Sorry girls, I found my answer on another page... I'm really new.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:49 PM

Valkyri is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BooblessBabe View Post
Sorry girls, I found my answer on another page... I'm really new.
Where did you find the answer? Lol! I have all the same questions.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:35 AM

killerkitten is on a distinguished road
I. Went to. Dr Revis he's amazing staff is amazing
On His website there should be a list of. Places your can stay who. Are. Used. To. Taking care. Of. Plastic. Surgery clients.

If. There isn't anymore.. Sure. Could. Just ask. His staff where. They would. Recommend.

Sorry for. The weird. Typing my. Keyboard is messed . Up.

I. Did go with my bf at the time but he just made sure I took my meds at the proper time. Other then that the hospital staff and hotel staff were amazing.

If. You're. Going alone and worried. About complications well get travel insurance that's all. U can so. To prepare but I really wouldn't worry too much... Unless. You have a really bad health history but in that case you should let them know that and they can prepare. But the hospital he operates out of. Is amazing you'll be fine.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 12-05-2018, 08:08 PM

Gray420 will become famous soon enough
I travelled to dr.revis for my B/A from canada

I travelled alone and everything went fine . The staff lady drove me from the hospital to my hotel , gave me my meds , tucked me in and I was out . Got on my flight the next day which was hard but I made it out alive 😊

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 12-08-2018, 09:37 AM

Jupoo is on a distinguished road
Id like to know more info on this
Old 12-09-2018, 06:08 AM

CC Dawne is on a distinguished road
I travelled to Dr Revis as well from Vancouver,B.C....and had the same concerns as you! But I have to say that it was NOT cheap with everything considered...but worth every penny! We stayed for a week,just to make sure everything was ok and I couldn't have imagined travelling home the day after.Revis was one of few that would place the size I wanted....I wouldn't want to do it alone though and I was glad to have my husband with me...he made the the recovery easier by taking care of my needs(meds,food etc). I woke up many nights at 2 am sore and tight...so my hubby would get me up and take me for a nice slow walk through the resort we stayed at. It helped so much! I have to say.....that Revis and staff,along with the hospital ladies we met....ALL amazing! The hospital where Revis operates out of....ALL talked very highly of him,which made me know that I did the right move!