Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Surgical Travel

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surgical Travel This forum is for discussing traveling for surgery.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By psawyer

BA with Dr. Benes, Forme Clinic, Prague

Old 12-16-2015, 04:04 AM

Kimmysboobies is on a distinguished road
BA with Dr. Benes, Forme Clinic, Prague

Hi everyone

I'm just wondering if anyone has been to Dr Tomas Benes at the Forme Clinic in Prague?
I've booked in for May so no turning back now!! The clinic seems to have really good reviews online and the client coordinator Jana who I have been emailing has been very helpful and friendly.
It would just be nice to speak to someone who has had their surgery here so if you have please reply and tell me about your experience xx
Old 06-13-2017, 06:57 AM

Hales is on a distinguished road
Formé clinic review

Wow, wow, wow! I have had a breast augmentation and I could not be happier with the result! I had my op done in Prague and the staff couldn't have been more helpful! I was sore, but relatively pain-free and I would recommend Formé clinic to anybody! Great surgeon and great results.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:15 AM

psawyer is on a distinguished road
Formé clinic review

After having two kids, my breasts looked like deflated water balloons. I’d considered an augmentation for several years, and finally decided to go through with it. I was afraid, because we don't have much cash to spare with children and augmentation prices in Britain are high, but a friend recommended to me Forméclinic in the Czech Republic, where it was considerably cheaper. I’m so glad I did! I decided to go with silicone implants, under the muscle, with the scar in the crease. I was only out of commission for a few days, which I slept through with painkillers. Best thing I ever did!

Epuka likes this.
Old 04-16-2018, 01:46 AM

Sunnysun is on a distinguished road
Forme clinic Prague

Hi. Joining your experience at Forme clinic. However i did not have BA done i was very satisfied with this clinic. My surgeon was dr. Vasek and i think i could not pick better. Got exactly care what i expected. I underwent nose job and i am so glad that he gave my nose such a great look. Would recommend. Even if u wanna travel it is still worth it:-)