Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Surgical Travel

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surgical Travel This forum is for discussing traveling for surgery.

Flying after augmentation

Old 06-15-2017, 01:34 PM

lablover9901 is on a distinguished road
Flying after augmentation

Did anyone have troubles flying after having the augmentation done by dr revis? I will be flying out the day after and am concerned about not being able to take my meds or if the airport will harass me because I won't be able to raise my arms very high.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:11 PM

575undergirl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lablover9901 View Post
Did anyone have troubles flying after having the augmentation done by dr revis? I will be flying out the day after and am concerned about not being able to take my meds or if the airport will harass me because I won't be able to raise my arms very high.
I called the airline and requested wheelchair assistance, just encase. They wheeled me right through security and didnít require me to go through the scan thing where you lift your arms, just a regular metal detector because of the surgery. I brought all my meds on the plane with me, I times it to where I took my pain pill one hour prior to take off. I didnít need wheelchair assistance when we landed but it was an option if needed.
Old 06-02-2018, 04:56 PM

Kamo is on a distinguished road
I flew out the first or second day after my surgery with Revis too, but I had a friend and thank goodness I did.... I was so tired and sleepy from the meds, I think I would have missed all of my connecting flights because i would just fall asleep waiting in the lounges at the airport! But aside from that everything and everyone else was fine. If you can, like Undergirl said, request the special assistance!

Kamo's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 06-02-2018, 05:20 PM

NJGal will become famous soon enough
I'm wondering if special compression socks for blood clots might be a good idea? I'm not a medical professional and do not know the answer but I had the socks after my BA and know that flying might be connected to clots.