Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surgical Travel This forum is for discussing traveling for surgery.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BasketballGirl
Old 02-03-2019, 02:31 PM   #1  

Fluffysheep will become famous soon enough

Boob Greed and Germany

Hello beautiful people!

I got my boobs done in 2015. I have 600cc silicone hp implants and I love them! But boob greed has gotten the best of me. After years of trying to be satisfied with them I have come to the realization that I donít think I will ever be. I love silicone though and I want from 1000ccs-1200ccs.

I have been looking into this clinic in Germany that was recommended to me from this instagram model. There is this place in Leipzig Klinik fŁr kosmetisch-plastische Chirurgie. The prices are really reasonable and the doctor gets great reviews. Apparenrlt Dr. med. Z. Al Chiriki has really great reviews. Is anyone here from Germany? Has anyone every heard of this place?
Fluffysheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 10:54 PM   #2  

nyc2010 is on a distinguished road
Hey there!

IĎm German! IĎve never heard of that clinic or surgeon, though. Where did you get any info about their prices? Any kind of cosmetic surgery is relatively pricey here compared to the US. So, if a doctor/clinic is way below average, itĎs usually worth to double check. May I ask what they quoted you for an implant exchange?

Fun fact: If my implant hadnít ruptured (I donít have time to organize a trip overseas), I wouldíve traveled to the US for my revision.

I live in the South (where pretty much everything is more expensive, meh) and my PS (as one of the VERY few here) does large implants as well (usually surgeons donít go over 500/600cc here).

If thereís anything I can help you with, let me know!

Edit: IĎve done some research and googled reviews about that clinic/surgeon. IĎd definitely reconsider that choice, if I were you. There are some really BAD stories out there and personally, I absolutely wouldnít go there. :-/
nyc2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:25 AM   #3  

Thank you!

Thank you so much for checking it out for me! I got their prices from an email.

The operation with (1500) Implants will be cost:
Operation 2.200 Ä plus tax 19 %
Implants 2.000 Ä plus tax 19 %
Anaesthesia 650 Ä incl. tax 19 %
Overnight stay 125 Ä plus tax 19 %

This is just slightly cheaper than what I paid for my current implants.

I really wish I could have my doc here do my surgery. I love him. After I got mine done my friend and cousin got theirs done from him because the love my boobs. It just sucks that in America the largest size silicone implants are 800ccs and thatís not enough for me 😭 I unfortunately have to go abroad. The problem is finding surgeons who go that big! The Instagram model who I spoke to went twice (she upgraded recently) and Iím absolutely in love with her results. It sucks that he had a bad reputation. One of my German ig followers said that he seemed to have mostly good reviews that he could find :/ going abroad for surger is so much more difficult.

Thank you again for your help!
Old 02-07-2019, 01:39 PM   #4  

BasketballGirl is on a distinguished road
I know this isnít really answering the question but how big a deal breaker is silicone over saline? As you obviously know you can get bigger than 800 from quite a few surgeons here in the US if you have saline. I donít know the number of people who have bigger than 800 with silicone vs saline but Iím guessing most (by far) are saline. Mine are saline and I love them. Anyway good luck whatever you do.
Linaki likes this.
BasketballGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 09:04 PM   #5  

Your boobs look amazing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGirl View Post
I know this isnít really answering the question but how big a deal breaker is silicone over saline? As you obviously know you can get bigger than 800 from quite a few surgeons here in the US if you have saline. I donít know the number of people who have bigger than 800 with silicone vs saline but Iím guessing most (by far) are saline. Mine are saline and I love them. Anyway good luck whatever you do.
I have seen so many nice results with saline! I love your boobs! But I think Iím scared of how ruptures can cause a rapid deflation. That happened to my friend a couple of years ago and it kind of made me a little bit hesitant to go with saline.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:26 AM   #6  

DeeGee will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffysheep View Post
I have seen so many nice results with saline! I love your boobs! But I think Iím scared of how ruptures can cause a rapid deflation. That happened to my friend a couple of years ago and it kind of made me a little bit hesitant to go with saline.

There is a risk with deflation with saline but silicone also has its risks as well. As with any procedure there are risks, but the number of complications overall are a very small % of the total number of procedures performed. Its all about you being aware of the potential risks, and being happy with that, knowing it may lead to a further procedure/s in the future.
DeeGee is offline   Reply With Quote
05-19-2019 05:43 PM
Paid Advertisement