Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Surgical Travel

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surgical Travel This forum is for discussing traveling for surgery.

Anybody knows about BA in Korea?

Old 05-09-2019, 10:02 PM

CarotBreast is on a distinguished road
Post Anybody knows about BA in Korea?

Hello. I just wanted to talk about Korean breast augmentation. I donít know why these days I have been hearing a lot about it on the web. Especially Korean plastic surgery in general. Does anybody know more about that? Especially good BA surgeons there?

Thank you~
Old 05-12-2019, 05:34 PM

Can anybody help me with that? Have you ever heard about BA in Korea and good hospital? I heard about a clinic named MIGO. Have you heard about it? can you recommend me some hospitals?
Old 05-13-2019, 06:35 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
I don't believe we have any currently active members that have had surgery in Korea. Here is the link for the advanced search feature: https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/search.php

You can search "Korea" and see if anyone has ever used surgeons over there.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:06 PM

lemonadepie345 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CarotBreast View Post
Can anybody help me with that? Have you ever heard about BA in Korea and good hospital? I heard about a clinic named MIGO. Have you heard about it? can you recommend me some hospitals?
Iím Korean although I havenít lived there in a while. Iíve never heard of the migo clinic but I know thereís a big clinic called the dream? Clinic. I have also heard that thereís like medical tourism packages that you could look into and they help set everything up.

Is there a reason you want to go to Korea to do it?

Also, some things to keep in mind (like I said I havenít been there in a bit so it may have changed) but if you chose to go by yourself, do you by any chance know anyone who speaks Korean? Youíll be fine with English but I have heard of some hospitals quoting higher prices for foreigners and lastly, Korea is still a pretty conservative country. So, if youíre looking to get really big boobs thereís a god chance youíll have a harder time finding a willing doctor.

Good luck!
Old 05-16-2019, 03:11 PM

Also, check out soompi and pursefourm (I believe itís the right name, havenít been there in a bit) but those are two big Asian/asian American talk forums and they do have a couple plastic surgery forums. At least they did the last time I was on it.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by lemonadepie345 View Post
Also, check out soompi and pursefourm (I believe itís the right name, havenít been there in a bit) but those are two big Asian/asian American talk forums and they do have a couple plastic surgery forums. At least they did the last time I was on it.
Ohh thank you very much!!
Actually i like the way korean do their surgeries ( i watched a lot of drama and tv show that is why) The breasts have a natural look which i want. My korean is not that good. So rather than going directly to the hospital you will recommend me to use an agency?
Old 05-16-2019, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by CarotBreast View Post
Ohh thank you very much!!
Actually i like the way korean do their surgeries ( i watched a lot of drama and tv show that is why) The breasts have a natural look which i want. My korean is not that good. So rather than going directly to the hospital you will recommend me to use an agency?
Thatís good and ya they do some amazing stuff down there! And I mean maybe just because the travel agents will organize everything and help out and it may make your life easier. Also, you may need a visa and they would be able to arrange that and arrange aftercare nurses and all that stuff.

Like I personally canít read or write Korean and when I was doing plastic surgery research online for Korean clinics most of the sites were in Korean =_= and google translate only helps so much. So thatís something to keep in mind as well when doing research.

However, just do a bunch of research and just kind of go with your guts. Also, one last thing if you go on Reddit.com and go to the plastic surgery subreddit there are a couple reviews about Korean clinics. However, keep in mind that a lot of the clinics will offer big discounts for clinics if they promise good reviews. So, just kind of read with caution.

Hope you make it down to Korea! Itís such a fun country!
Old 05-16-2019, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by lemonadepie345 View Post
Thatís good and ya they do some amazing stuff down there! And I mean maybe just because the travel agents will organize everything and help out and it may make your life easier. Also, you may need a visa and they would be able to arrange that and arrange aftercare nurses and all that stuff.

Like I personally canít read or write Korean and when I was doing plastic surgery research online for Korean clinics most of the sites were in Korean =_= and google translate only helps so much. So thatís something to keep in mind as well when doing research.

However, just do a bunch of research and just kind of go with your guts. Also, one last thing if you go on Reddit.com and go to the plastic surgery subreddit there are a couple reviews about Korean clinics. However, keep in mind that a lot of the clinics will offer big discounts for clinics if they promise good reviews. So, just kind of read with caution.

Hope you make it down to Korea! Itís such a fun country!
Thank you so much for the informations and tips! i will look at the different websites you sent me~ And look for an agency just in case~

hehe it seems so! Hope i can go there soon without any problems...visa or hospital >.<