Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Surgical Travel
 
|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Surgical Travel This forum is for discussing traveling for surgery.


Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Porcelain
  • 1 Post By FlexinTexan
  • 1 Post By Linaki

Flying out to Beverly Hills in 8 hours.

Old 02-04-2020, 09:24 PM
  #1  
I will be the girl of every man's dream.
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 244
Porcelain has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Flying out to Beverly Hills in 8 hours.

I'm so excited and nervous. I'm about to fly out to get my breast augmentation with Dr. Kim! I've never been under general anesthesia before so this will be really interesting. The surgery is happening two days before my birthday too!

I'm going to be staying there for only 4-5 days after surgery. Hopefully I won't have to stay longer. To those of you who traveled, how long did you wait before flying back home?

I am so so so nervous.

BooBitties likes this.
Porcelain is offline  
Old 02-05-2020, 08:07 AM
  #2  
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee
 
BooBitties's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 5,148
BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Best of luck to you! I LOVED general anesthesia - best sleep of my life! You'll do great, don't worry You're in good hands. I didn't travel for my BA but plenty did. Hopefully they'll chime in. Do you have someone flying with you?
BooBitties is offline  
Old 02-10-2020, 12:03 AM
  #3  
 
FlexinTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 86
FlexinTexan is on a distinguished road
We DROVE 16 hours 4-5 days after my surgery. Wasn't that bad at all...maybe even kinda fun. It seems like flying would be easier and if we travel for surgery again, we plan to go that route.

I am also a fan of general anesthesia. Not a care in the world for a couple of days. LOL

BooBitties likes this.
FlexinTexan is offline  
Old 04-28-2020, 05:45 AM
  #4  
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 8
Miami550cc is on a distinguished road
Oooh Dr Kim... well worth the travel. I traveled the first time for four hours by car, and then the second time it was in town. Infinitely easier having them done in town, but for a master artist like Dr Kim, whatever you have to do to get there is well worth it. Congratulations. I have no doubt you had an amazing experience. Having gone to a top notch surgeon the first time and a cut rate place the second, I know you do what you have to go to the best, and that's him. My third time will be with him or Dr Dubrow, or not all all. Please post your experiences with Dr Kim; I for one would like to hear how it went.
Miami550cc is offline  
Old 04-29-2020, 07:40 AM
  #5  
 
Linaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 10,028
Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Miami550cc View Post
Oooh Dr Kim... well worth the travel. I traveled the first time for four hours by car, and then the second time it was in town. Infinitely easier having them done in town, but for a master artist like Dr Kim, whatever you have to do to get there is well worth it. Congratulations. I have no doubt you had an amazing experience. Having gone to a top notch surgeon the first time and a cut rate place the second, I know you do what you have to go to the best, and that's him. My third time will be with him or Dr Dubrow, or not all all. Please post your experiences with Dr Kim; I for one would like to hear how it went.
You may want to read the reviews on Dr. Dubrow. I don't know that I've ever seen as many negative comments about a PS as I have for him. I would stick with Dr. Kim if you like him.
Linaki is offline  
Reply
 
Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-30-2020, 11:07 PM
  #6  
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 77
Music is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
You may want to read the reviews on Dr. Dubrow. I don't know that I've ever seen as many negative comments about a PS as I have for him. I would stick with Dr. Kim if you like him.
Oh my gosh, I thought it couldn't possibly be about the doctor I've seen on TV, and it was! The same man who's supposed to help out those who've been "botched."

Music is offline  
Old 05-05-2020, 02:03 PM
  #7  
 
Linaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 10,028
Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Music View Post
Oh my gosh, I thought it couldn't possibly be about the doctor I've seen on TV, and it was! The same man who's supposed to help out those who've been "botched."
I had heard this from "real people" I know in the LA area and then read the reviews and I would NEVER go to him!

Music likes this.
Linaki is offline  
Reply
 
Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-08-2020, 10:30 PM
  #8  
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 77
Music is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
I had heard this from "real people" I know in the LA area and then read the reviews and I would NEVER go to him!
So surprising!

On another note, "Master artist" was no exaggeration for Dr. Kim. How I wish I lived in LA!
Music is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off