Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction > Tuberous Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tuberous Breast Reconstruction This forum is for the discussion of the specific issues regarding tuberous breast reconstruction.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By BFH

Tuberous Breast Reconstruction

Old 08-15-2013, 11:18 AM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Tuberous Breast Reconstruction

This forum is a place to discuss specific needs for ladies having tuberous breast reconstruction surgery. Your BA experience may be completely different then a traditional BA or a BA with a lift. Please feel free to chat, share your story, recommend your surgeon, and discuss techniques here.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-03-2020, 12:28 PM

sadanduneven is on a distinguished road
Hello! I am just starting my journey with getting my tuberous breasts fixed and was wondering if its possible to correct them and get a symmetrical look by putting implants in both? my breast that is bigger is still too small for my torso and is lacking in vertical shape, so I don't want to do an implant just in the smaller one or reduce the bigger one