Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction > Tuberous Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tuberous Breast Reconstruction This forum is for the discussion of the specific issues regarding tuberous breast reconstruction.

need advice

Old 02-12-2021, 09:12 PM

lavenderfield is on a distinguished road
Unhappy need advice

hi! I am really in need of some advice. I'm 17, I've always had an issue with weight and have had very low self esteem since I was a child. I think the one thing women tend to feel makes their femininity, at least for me, is breasts. I had lost a bunch of weight when I started my period as a kid and as I grew up I realized my boobs just weren't up to the standards of movies or things I'd seen online. I started thinking about how I would never feel comfortable being naked in front of a boy or had thoughts about how nobody would want to marry me because of my breasts. Now, after doing research and comparing, I'm pretty sure I have tuberous breasts. I'm not 100% because well, I'm not a doctor but I have a high suspicion I do. My mom has always said "There is always implants." for years since it has highly affected my self esteem. The thing is, I'm terrified of breast augmentation and I really don't want to get it. However, the low self esteem really takes a toll on my life with weight as it is and the breast issue for me doesn't help. I've heard so many horror stories with implants, I guess I'm asking if there are any alternatives? Different surgery? Does exercise help? Diet? Birth control? I just feel really alone and lost. Thank you.