Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree1794Likes

The Under 300 cc Club :-)

Reply Subscribe
Old 10-29-2006, 12:11 AM

Reese1970 is on a distinguished road
The Under 300 cc Club :-)

Can we start an under 300 cc club (or at least this forum thread)?! :-)

I'll start... "Hi, I'm Reese, and I only got 275 ccs." Pre-BA, I was a very, very flat 32A. Post-BA at 6 weeks, I can fill out a 32C bra. I'm petite at 5'1", 98#, 26" ribcage, and I got the 275's on each side. Leftie is filled to 275 and rightie is filled to 310 - Mentor Mod Plus Profile. At first I was very disappointed with the size...I so wanted the 325s, but my PS said they simply would not fit in me. After feedback from many of you on this forum, it appears that my PS made a good choice. Any larger wouldn't have looked as nice on my frame. So, I guess I'm a proud member of the under 300 club.

Who else got less than 300's? What are your stats? Are you happy with your outcome? Do you have boobie greed/envy?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reese1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2006, 01:04 AM

berlin is on a distinguished road
I *think* I'm going for 300cc. I started off wanting 200-250 (at first anything sounded like a lot), then found this site and went up to 275. Then I was debating between 275 and 300 and everyone says they wish they went bigger so I decided on 300. I'm thinking of 325 too (the absolute biggest I think I'd go), but I'll see what my PS thinks because I'm quite small and I think it will depend on what will fit/suit my frame.

I want a small to mid C. I'll report back post-op on what I end up with!

Watergirl, Susie2013, LAC and 7 others like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to berlin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2006, 02:16 AM

TBIRD is on a distinguished road
I am also a proud member of the under 300cc club and can not believe that my one year anniversary is nearly approaching...2nd Nov!! The year has flown.

I went from FLAT 34A to a perfect fit 34C/32D with 250 f/t 290cc saline same each side. I do think that in hindsight I would have got larger, but only a tiny bit. Def the 275 f/t 315 or even the 300 f/t 340ish. I love the size, though I have a massive gap which is due to my anatomy, so maybe a little bigger would close it in a wee bit. However I think a good C is a really nice size as my boobs are not the first thing people notice in me, though they are def not the last and I get lots and lots of comments for how great I look and what a perfect proportioned body I have. If only they knew!! : )

One fabulous thing is now being able to fit work suits and also wear bikinis confidently on the beach!! I cant stop buying them...: )

Tx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TBIRD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2006, 06:18 AM
Boobie Babe

TamTam72 is on a distinguished road
I may well be able to be a proud member of the 'under 300cc' club but won't know for sure until I get out of the op! I have another consult on Wednesday when my PS and I will further discuss my size, but last time she was suggesting 275-300cc. She said she will actually use a sizer during the op and decide then, so as I said I won't know for sure. Even if it ends up being over 300cc it won't be much over as I'm getting overs.

Tam x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TamTam72 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2006, 09:52 AM

Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Reese1970 View Post
Can we start an under 300 cc club (or at least this forum thread)?! :-)

I'll start... "Hi, I'm Reese, and I only got 275 ccs." Pre-BA, I was a very, very flat 32A. Post-BA at 6 weeks, I can fill out a 32C bra. I'm petite at 5'1", 98#, 26" ribcage, and I got the 275's on each side. Leftie is filled to 275 and rightie is filled to 310 - Mentor Mod Plus Profile. At first I was very disappointed with the size...I so wanted the 325s, but my PS said they simply would not fit in me. After feedback from many of you on this forum, it appears that my PS made a good choice. Any larger wouldn't have looked as nice on my frame. So, I guess I'm a proud member of the under 300 club.

Who else got less than 300's? What are your stats? Are you happy with your outcome? Do you have boobie greed/envy?
hello reese , i dont know if im losing the plot here or i have dreamed this,, bt i think ive mentioned a club for under 300's!!!!! we are in a minority here AND MUST STICK TOGETHER !!!!!! I am 40 yrs old...and had 290cc cogel textured overs.... I do remember tellin ps that all i wanted was a bra size...so when he measured me, he said all considered, breast tissue, skin and body measurements, he suggested 270 - 290cc....so, i took the 290;s....within a couple of weeks, it hit me hard just wot small implants i had, having seen all the pics on here, and i admit i felt cheated.... but, i have no stretchmarks(one of my worries) and as the weeks have gone on ive realised that my body couldnt have taken anything bigger, so im glad i took his advice.....pre ba, i didnt even fit an A cup, but refused to wear AA cos i padded them out, now im a full C and fit in many D's.....im happy now that im experimenting with bras and clothes......im 31" rc, 120llbs 5'4" and have only had positive feedback about my size !(37" 29" 36")
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nanny66 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2006, 09:58 AM

ROXYANNE is on a distinguished road
I'm so happy you started this thread. Sometimes it seem like we are such a minority but we really aren't! I know sooo many people have boobie greed or want to have really big chests but I think it's really good to let women know that getting a BA doesn't mean we all want dollie parton boobs. I only wanted to be able to fill out a B cup. I got 250cc, saline, on both sides a little over a year ago and now I fill out C cups. They are "slightly" too big for my liking so I will probably have a re-do in a year to go a little bit smaller. Mayber 175-200cc and probably go with silicone. Otherwise I've had no complications and don't have much to complain about.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROXYANNE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2006, 02:57 PM

I agree with Roxyanne, it is really great to have a place for the girls with 300 and under.

I have to say, a year ago when I found the site (about a week before my operation) I felt very lost as there were VERY few girls getting anything under or on 300cc. I went totally with my PSs suggestion given what I had asked for (natural, in proportion, good for sports, good for corporate etc) and hence never really worried about the cc I was getting until I came here, though at that stage my implants were ordered.

Everyone was talking about getting D/DDs and 350-500ccs and I was just overwhelmed. At that stage I thought a D was HUGE and just couldnt understand people going from small A to a D or larger, especially as my ideal was to stay looking natural and in proportion and never having loved the large busted look.
Talking about it seriously with family and friends they think the size I have is great and that any bigger would have been too big and obvious. Simple elegance is the way to go!
Don't be surprised with the emotions over the first few months. I cried that I was too small, then too large, then too small etc. It was a whirlwind post BA and it took me a few months to accept and love the new me. Yes, I could be bigger, but today I think they are pretty spot on and love them. As I mentioned in my previous post, the only reason I would get a little bigger is due to having a rather large gap between my girls, though as my PS mentioned again last week, I would have to get ENORMOUS implants to close it substantially. So when I am being rational I know that another 40cc would make very little difference.

Good Luck!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TBIRD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2006, 08:27 AM

Debb is on a distinguished road
I have to say I'm jealous. You all got under 300 cc's and still made it to a C or larger. I got 275cc and only got a B.
I'm not as proportionate as I had hoped. I'm currently 34 1/2-27-36. (If I take a really deep breath I can go to a 35 in the chest)
I definately don't want to look like Dolly or Pam but I need a little more to even out the bottom half of me.

Not that I don't think you ladies are absolutely wonderfull, but I hope to be leaving this club in December. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Debb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2006, 10:06 AM

andrea123 is on a distinguished road
hi
i have 290cc cogels, i have recently posted about booby greed, i am experiencing it at the moment!! i went from 34AA to 34fullC, this is the largest size implants i could have and they look really really good, i am in proportion now and everyone who knows ive had it done say they are brilliant.

i know i would look stupid with anything larger but i do look at others and think maybe just a few ccs more? everyone on here says its booby greed and im trying to get my head round that!!

i think its early days for me yet and i am just going through so many emotions right now, this is all i ever wanted and now i have exactly what i asked for, a full C, WOW as my husband says!!
The Following User Says Thank You to andrea123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2006, 07:28 PM

Lynne is on a distinguished road
Wink Under 300 cc club

My BA was six months ago and I think you go through a lot of different emotions during that time; I've loved the size and wanted them bigger! But, I believe no matter how large you go, you'll always want to go larger because you get used to that new larger size! You tend to forget what you looked like prior to the BA. I got 275 cc and they perfectly accommplished the goals I established for the BA. And after 6 months, they are still settling in, dropping and filling out my C cup even more. So, bottom line is I'm very happy with them. And like others commented, people don't notice because they look so natural, the perfect size for my 5'2'' frame. But I didn't want people to be staring at my breasts either - so they work for me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2006, 08:39 PM

plpl is on a distinguished road
275cc

Silicon trans ax 3 months post op still not sure about flaunting them as I feel they dont look real yet waiting for them to get softer and to loose the roundness on top ..... mind you I think its only gals who look or those who have had it done men dont mind at all especially hubby!

beachykeen123 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to plpl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2006, 08:58 PM

sarah191 will become famous soon enough
Wink under 300 club?

My Dr. has suggested 270cc for me. I want to be a full C and I don't know if that will get me there. I am 5' 7" and I weigh 115lbs. Is anyone else tall and skinny with NOOOOOO breast tissue that has gotten to a C with under 300? and does a mod-pro or a high-pro make a diff?
THANKS!!!!

Last edited by sarah191; 10-30-2006 at 09:00 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to sarah191 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2006, 09:13 PM

Reese1970 is on a distinguished road
Deja vu...

Originally Posted by anne View Post
hello reese , i dont know if im losing the plot here or i have dreamed this,, bt i think ive mentioned a club for under 300's!!!!!
Hi Anne,

You didn't dream this...I think you're the one who replied to one of my other posts a few weeks ago and mentioned a club for us under 300. :-) So, thanks for the GREAT idea for all of us little gals. Hugs!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reese1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2006, 09:44 PM

berlin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sarah191 View Post
My Dr. has suggested 270cc for me. I want to be a full C and I don't know if that will get me there. I am 5' 7" and I weigh 115lbs. Is anyone else tall and skinny with NOOOOOO breast tissue that has gotten to a C with under 300? and does a mod-pro or a high-pro make a diff?
THANKS!!!!
Sarah, mod profile is wider with lower projection and a high profile has a smaller base with more projection. It can make a difference to the outcome and different people are suited to different profiles. There's also a mod plus, which is in between mod and HP. Check out this page for the different implant specifications: http://www.justbreastimplants.com/im...ntor_specs.htm

You and I are almost the same size (see my sig), but I'm still 3 weeks pre-op. At first I wanted a full B/small C and was considering 275cc to get me there but I'm considering more cc now that I'm aiming more for a mid C. I have a small amount of breast tissue. However, it also depends on a lot of other things, everyone's different. Ribcage measurement, breast diameter and bone structure all play a part in how your body 'takes' the implant. Also whether you're going under or over the muscle (there is debate about it but generally said that going over gives a slightly larger result).

I hope that helps! Make sure you look at tonnes and tonnes of before and after pics to get a good idea of sizes, there are some on the main site. http://www.justbreastimplants.com/gallery/

amber1979 and Epuka like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to berlin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2006, 01:04 AM

cyberwife007 is on a distinguished road
me too!

I got 270cc unders and there is no way I could've gone bigger without looking ridiculous! Mine are just the right size, everyone agrees. I think people expect me to have these huge Pammy style boobies but I don't, they just look a la naturel! I only weight 46kgs and 5'2" and even the lady who took my stitches out 7 days post op said "you are only a tiny thing".....I try to take that as a compliment!

I personally think that under 300cc is not "small", it all depends on your body size! I just wanted boobs, I didn't want to be greedy!

Glad to be a member!

Jenni
The Following User Says Thank You to cyberwife007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2006, 01:22 AM

Hi Sarah

I would be inclined to get maybe 300cc if you want to be a full C. I only say this as you are tall and I did go from flat to good 34C/32D with 290, but some of that I think is also because I have a large gap and hence the cup needs to be wider. Maybe discuss what your PS thinks about going up a size.
Mod profile is wider and profile plus is narrower with more projection. What you choose depends on your width as it will make a difference to your cleavage. Some girls need the mod plus as they are very narrow.
I had mod and am very happy with them.

At the end of the day I think your PS is the best person to advise on size, so challenge him with your thoughts and understand his reasoning.

Tam

GummybearMom likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to TBIRD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2006, 01:29 AM

Hi Andrea

Even though I am very happy with my size, I won't pretend that it took getting used to and that I didnt/dont think some days that I could be larger.

It is amazing how used to having boobs I am and how quickly I forgot how FLAT I was. In the first few months post op I would get out my pre and post op photos and my GOSH what a difference and that would automatically show me the amazing transformation.

Our natural inclination is to want 'more'. We would like bigger houses, faster cars, designer clothes, to be thinner, more momey, more holidays etc.
Hence I am not surprised that we look at others and compare ourselves and think we want larger boobs too.
I am not sure it would ever stop. I think if we were all in the over 400cc club or over 500cc club that we would be talking about how small a D/DD/E looks and how we wish we got more...

I am sure you look fabulous! Look in the mirror and just think how great you look and go and put on a bra you could never wear before and think how great and liberating it is!!

T
The Following User Says Thank You to TBIRD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2006, 05:38 AM

webbjul is on a distinguished road
I guess I get to be member of the club! I wanted to go to 325cc's but my PS decided on 275cc's the morning of my BA. He said that the larger ones would make me look totally out of whack. I am so glad that I listened to him now! I guess that is why we pay them! I am so happy with my size now and so glad that I finally did this after procrastinating so long. I just wish I would have done it years sooner! Julie
The Following User Says Thank You to webbjul For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2006, 12:07 PM

ROXYANNE is on a distinguished road
I just have to say again how much I like this club Honestly I feel like me and Tamsin were the only ones with small implants for almost an entire year! I knew there were more but we were the ones always responding to the girls who wanted small implants. Nikki and Marion often say that you should never criticize what people want whether it be small or super large b/c you don't know who's reading and what you say can be offensive. We all like different things. I admit sometimes I feel a tiny bit hurt when I hear soooo many girls complain of boobie greed or sad cause they went "small." It's kind of like saying the size I got isn't good. Does that make sense? Of course they are just expressing their feelings but I do feel happy when I read about girls who got small implants and who are happy with them. Especially when girls are early post-op b/c it's possible to drop and go larger like I did (b to c cup after dropping)...I just want to tell the world that what you have at 1 month or 2 isn't necessirly what you end up with!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROXYANNE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2006, 03:58 AM

plpl is on a distinguished road
Hi Roxyanne u r one year post op did yrs go smaller or bigger once you finally dropped? Di du see my site how did mine compare with yr progression?
The Following User Says Thank You to plpl For This Useful Post:
Reply Subscribe