Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree1794Likes

The Under 300 cc Club :-)

Reply Subscribe
Old 11-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Boobie Babe

TamTam72 is on a distinguished road
I will officially be able to SQUEEZE into the club because I'll either be getting 275cc or 300cc, won't know 'til I wake up! I'll be a proud member!

Tam x

DollieW likes this.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:30 AM

ROXYANNE is on a distinguished road
PlPl,
I went from a B cup to a C cup when I dropped at 4 months which is why i always alway always tell people to wait to buy bras and wait before they judge their size. Soooo much changes. I'm not subscribed to any of the photo gallerys anymore. Just the girls that were around when I first joined. I think it's a symptom of being on here for over a year...at first you are gung ho and want to see how everyone else looks but then you just quit thinking about BAs 24/7 and aren't as involved.

cpuppa likes this.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:04 PM

Tamster will become famous soon enough
hi roxyanne....and ladies

i have to admit when i first hit this forum in february you and tamsin alone in your under 300 resolve ...i opted for 370's since i read sooo much about boobie greed .....i only had them for a month so i had lots of healing to go but they felt heavy ...sooo....now im thinking i will go smaller this time ...because like you i just want a fuller me ....not a "what just walked in the room " kind of boobs....i think you know what i mean ....it's soo wonderful to hear from the girls that are happy with their b's and c's....im encouraged ...thank you

cpuppa likes this.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Easily Amused lol

johannaduval is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Reese1970 View Post
Can we start an under 300 cc club (or at least this forum thread)?! :-)

I'll start... "Hi, I'm Reese, and I only got 275 ccs." Pre-BA, I was a very, very flat 32A. Post-BA at 6 weeks, I can fill out a 32C bra. I'm petite at 5'1", 98#, 26" ribcage, and I got the 275's on each side. Leftie is filled to 275 and rightie is filled to 310 - Mentor Mod Plus Profile. At first I was very disappointed with the size...I so wanted the 325s, but my PS said they simply would not fit in me. After feedback from many of you on this forum, it appears that my PS made a good choice. Any larger wouldn't have looked as nice on my frame. So, I guess I'm a proud member of the under 300 club.

Who else got less than 300's? What are your stats? Are you happy with your outcome? Do you have boobie greed/envy?

Oh no! Is my doc crazy? I told him I wanted a small C cuz I'm little. He said that was ideal and decided to give me 330s filled to 360! I'm kinda scared that it will give me a baby D! then again I'm only 34AA I think I'm not a full A that's for sure. Hmmmmm there's a gal on here joyful that got 350s and she's a full B baby C. Im Confused!!!!!
Old 11-07-2006, 12:44 AM

TBIRD is on a distinguished road
Hi Tammy

It is good to hear from you and to know that you are not disheartened by the journey you have been on so far. I am glad that Roxyanne and I have maybe inspired you.
The great thing with a good 34C you can def make them seem bigger if the requirement exists. You would look fab with upto 350 I reckon.
Keep in touch and let us know how you go.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:55 AM

Hey Tammy -- I've really learned a lot on here that a BA should be about getting what you want and if that's 250, 350, or 850 then you should go with what makes you happy. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time and keeping my fingers crossed for you in December.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:03 AM

Johanna,
It's so hard to determine cup size with CCs as every body takes it different. I can say though that anyone with 350cc who is only a full B has either 1) not fluffed and dropped and is therefore judging their size way too early 2) has an unusually shaped or wide ribcage 3) or is a bigger boned lady. There is almost no reason in the world why 350cc would not give someone a solid C cup esp if they are petite. You can search every internet site for before and after pictures and I bet you will only find a handful of people who got 350 and ended up with a B. It's just not consistent with a B cup for the vast majority of people. Now what type of C you get with 330-360 is up to genetics...you could very well end up a D, or you could be a C just like you hoped...we just don't know till we're there. If it makes you feel better most ladies feel implants look smaller in clothes so even if you end up a D cup you might end up looking exactly how you hoped.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:38 PM

MEMPHISPT07 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by webbjul View Post
I guess I get to be member of the club! I wanted to go to 325cc's but my PS decided on 275cc's the morning of my BA. He said that the larger ones would make me look totally out of whack. I am so glad that I listened to him now! I guess that is why we pay them! I am so happy with my size now and so glad that I finally did this after procrastinating so long. I just wish I would have done it years sooner! Julie
I went to Dr. Reath in Knoxville. He told me a 300 o/f to 350 would make me between a full B and small C. If you dont mind me asking what size was your ribcage prior to surgery? My stats are listed below. I hear that your weight and ribcage are a huge element to your size outcome. THX!
Old 11-09-2006, 04:44 AM

webbjul is on a distinguished road
Memphis

Hi Memphis, I think that you will be so happy with Dr. Reath! I have nothing but praise for him. He was so right about my size and I look really natural even though I ended up a D! My rib cage is 29" but I am really small boned and I think that is why he decided against the 325cc implant. The 300cc implant sounds great for what you want and I'm sure he told you that he overfills because you lose about 10%-15% with unders. Is he using mod pluses with you too? Let me know if you have any more questions about how he does things and I'll be happy to help! DreamZ on this forum also went to Dr. Reath...she had a little bit more done though, she had a lift along with the BA so hers was a little more complicated. Julie
Old 11-09-2006, 03:10 PM

Stephnz is on a distinguished road
Smile

It's so good to hear lots of encouraging things about small implants! My ps recommended 260cc cohesive silicone gel overs for me, i'm currently a 32a wanting to go to a nice full c cup...

Since my frame is so small he said I couldn't really go over 300cc without looking unnatural, but i'm pushing for 280cc! Worried that i'll wish i'd gone bigger. My surgeon is going to decide on the size during the op by filling up an implant bag thingee to see if 280cc looks okay on my frame. Fingers crossed i'll end up with the bigger implants!

From what i've heard a lot of women wish they'd gone slightly bigger once they get used to their size, is this true for any of you?

My surgery is on tues 14th nov (only 5 more sleeps!) Am so excited to finally be joining the club

21 years old
Pre op 32a
Post op hopefully 32c?
260cc-300cc Cohesive Gel Overs
Not long to go now! xx

amber1979 likes this.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:16 PM

Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura
steph

Originally Posted by Stephnz View Post
It's so good to hear lots of encouraging things about small implants! My ps recommended 260cc cohesive silicone gel overs for me, i'm currently a 32a wanting to go to a nice full c cup...

Since my frame is so small he said I couldn't really go over 300cc without looking unnatural, but i'm pushing for 280cc! Worried that i'll wish i'd gone bigger. My surgeon is going to decide on the size during the op by filling up an implant bag thingee to see if 280cc looks okay on my frame. Fingers crossed i'll end up with the bigger implants!

From what i've heard a lot of women wish they'd gone slightly bigger once they get used to their size, is this true for any of you?

My surgery is on tues 14th nov (only 5 more sleeps!) Am so excited to finally be joining the club

21 years old
Pre op 32a
Post op hopefully 32c?
260cc-300cc Cohesive Gel Overs
Not long to go now! xx
oh for sure i wouldve gone bigger, but i only had a range of choice between 270-290(sure he couldve fitted that extra 10 for me !)
Always go to the highest in the range they offer. I was not even fitting an A before, now im filling C's and fit in loads of D's, but id say properly im a C.
Also, be prepared for the fact that you wont look a C nude, I reckon knocking a cup size off nude is a realistic way of imagining it. But i just love now that i have boobs.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:40 PM

I never had boobie greed and never wished I went bigger...but that's cause I ended up with more then I expected. I'd be in tears now if I had gone bigger...I'd be a D Cup easily
Old 11-10-2006, 08:32 PM

berlin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ROXYANNE View Post
I never had boobie greed and never wished I went bigger...but that's cause I ended up with more then I expected. I'd be in tears now if I had gone bigger...I'd be a D Cup easily
Roxyanne, do you mind if I ask your weight and/or ribcage measurement? I'm trying to choose between 275 and 300cc to get me to a mid C but I'll be very upset if I end up a D cup with that.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:45 PM

115 and wear a 32 inch bra band...not sure about my ribcage size but on the smaller side since I wear a 32. I think trying not to end up bumped up to the next size is very difficult cause you really just don't know how the body will take it. I mean there are girls here with 275 that have DDs and women with 450 that only have Ds. I think you'll like any size in the 300-350 range...it's a popular size for most women and even if you get bumped into the D category you'll probably just look like a nice full C in clothes.

Ange likes this.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by ROXYANNE View Post
115 and wear a 32 inch bra band...not sure about my ribcage size but on the smaller side since I wear a 32. I think trying not to end up bumped up to the next size is very difficult cause you really just don't know how the body will take it. I mean there are girls here with 275 that have DDs and women with 450 that only have Ds. I think you'll like any size in the 300-350 range...it's a popular size for most women and even if you get bumped into the D category you'll probably just look like a nice full C in clothes.
Thanks for reassuring me, I think you're right. And it's definitely a rough science estimating size. I think I'll probably end up going for the 300 - I only want to look natural. I never wanted my breasts to be my defining characteristic, the first thing people notice about me. I'm trying not to even get my heart set on 300 in case it won't fit and I have to go down a size or two.

DayLily likes this.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:38 AM

emzi is on a distinguished road
I had 230cc Silicone gel overs on 16th Oct, I told my PS i wanted to look natural and so he wanted to put in 190cc, but i bumped him up to considering 230cc and was so happy when i woke from surgery and found id got my 230cc. Hed refused to put in any bigger and im glad of that now cos id of looked too top heavy, im 5ft 3 and weigh 105lbs and was a 32A, but im filling 32C bras now x yay! I love them and my PS got the cc's right for me, i was concerned 230cc wouldnt make them much bigger, but luckily i was wrong x i like beong a 32C for the same reason as most, they arent too obvious unless i want them to be, i didnt want people looking at me and seeing just my boobs, i wanted them done to make me feel like a woman and i do x

DayLily likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emzi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2006, 05:46 PM

Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura
berlin

please remember though that whatever cup size you end up really is just a cup size, cos you wont look that big nude, its a weird thing....
Old 11-12-2006, 10:08 PM

Thanks Anne! Yeah, I guess I decided I wanted a C instead of a Full B because the look I'm really after is a Full B (but how big a natural Full B looks), and I know implants look smaller. If that makes sense?!

After asking myself if I'd be more upset if they were too big or too small... I'd definitely be more upset if they were too big for me. I'm far more fearful of looking fake than looking a bit smaller than I'd imagined.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:42 PM

Reese1970 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by anne View Post
Its weird eh? Cos my ps wont talk cup sizes !!!
He only works in cc's cos he knows how much a person can physically take !
My PS wouldn't talk cup size either - pre-BA and post-BA. Strange. I wish he had access to Cec's PS's nifty sizing device. :-) When I pressed him on what the 275 would get me, he said a "B" - now that I have 'em in, I can fit in a 32C or a 34C!!! Thank goodness he was wrong - I'm lovin' my C Cups!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 07:16 PM

Tamster will become famous soon enough
thanks tamsin....just stumbled onto this message ...havent figured out the forum....good grief ....i meant what i said ...im excited and realistic ....and especailly thankful for positive girls like we ...we make each other stronger and i am grateful
Reply Subscribe