Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree1794Likes

The Under 300 cc Club :-)

Reply Subscribe
Old 11-14-2006, 07:22 PM

Tamster will become famous soon enough
thanks roxy looks like ive gotta wait till feb 8th....but whats another 3 months when ive already waited 8 years....almost there ...hope youre well
Old 11-15-2006, 01:54 AM

TBIRD is on a distinguished road
My PS was the same. I told him what my expectations/dreams were in regards to look (natural and in proportion) and fit for lifestyle (lots of exercise and very corporate environment) and he gave me two options one size up from the other and the rest is history. He gave me exactly (and a little bit more) than what I asked for. No cc stresses for me as I just went with his recommendation given his experience and my body etc.

Tam : )

Richele and Yogalover like this.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:23 AM

JulieM is on a distinguished road
Hey ladies!
I'm new here and have a consult in January
I am 34 yrs old 5'4" 112 lbs and small framed 29in ribcage I was thinking of 250 unders
I want to look natural and am pretty athletic and don't want them"in the way". I guess I was hoping for a B cup since I really don't fit an A at all( breast fed my babies forever)
what do you all think, will I fill up tops and strapless dresses and spaghetti strap tops nicely or is this too small?
I also don't get the thing about implants looking smaller that natural breasts in the same size bra.
Help!
Julie

www.justbreastimplants.com/DeWire/

deflatedmama likes this.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:40 PM

wannabc is on a distinguished road
Hi! I'm not a member of the under 300 club- but can offer my opinion on the breast implant vs natural breast thing..... I think natural breasts tend to be "pointier" and thus have more projection.... My implants are rounder (ie; wider)- so they stretch the bra side to side.... since they don't stick out as much, they look smaller. In tight fitting shirts (or naked) since you can see the fullness/roundness, they look bigger....

Euro likes this.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:43 AM

ROXYANNE is on a distinguished road
Hi Julie...I have 250cc and for me they are a bit big but I can tell you that for the vast vast vast majority of girls that size would be too small and girls end up disappointed. There arent many who truly want to be a B. I think for a lot of people 300cc is a nice good size though. You'd be a C cup but it wouldn't be too big at all.

deflatedmama likes this.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Boobie Babe

TamTam72 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JulieM View Post
Hey ladies!
I'm new here and have a consult in January
I am 34 yrs old 5'4" 112 lbs and small framed 29in ribcage I was thinking of 250 unders
I want to look natural and am pretty athletic and don't want them"in the way". I guess I was hoping for a B cup since I really don't fit an A at all( breast fed my babies forever)
what do you all think, will I fill up tops and strapless dresses and spaghetti strap tops nicely or is this too small?
I also don't get the thing about implants looking smaller that natural breasts in the same size bra.
Help!
Julie
Hi Julie - welcome to the forum! We have very similar stats (I have a 30" rc), even the same age LOL! I'm getting either 275cc or 300cc OVERS and aiming for a full C/small D. If I was going to get 250cc unders, based on what I now know I reckon that would get me to a B cup, so if that's what you want, then go for it! BUT, loads of ladies get boobie greed and really wish they'd gone bigger so please bear that in mind. Why not buy a bra in a C or even D cup (be a bit outrageous why don't ya!!) and do the 'rice' test using the bra. I think you'll be surprised what you get used to and what you can 'pull off'. I bought a 34D and did this and to start with felt ridiculous, but after about 2 mins I was LOVING the size (so was hubby!) LOL!

Good luck with your decision
Tam x
Old 11-18-2006, 01:20 AM

DIOR1888 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by emzi View Post
I had 230cc Silicone gel overs on 16th Oct, I told my PS i wanted to look natural and so he wanted to put in 190cc, but i bumped him up to considering 230cc and was so happy when i woke from surgery and found id got my 230cc. Hed refused to put in any bigger and im glad of that now cos id of looked too top heavy, im 5ft 3 and weigh 105lbs and was a 32A, but im filling 32C bras now x yay! I love them and my PS got the cc's right for me, i was concerned 230cc wouldnt make them much bigger, but luckily i was wrong x i like beong a 32C for the same reason as most, they arent too obvious unless i want them to be, i didnt want people looking at me and seeing just my boobs, i wanted them done to make me feel like a woman and i do x
Hi Emma,
I'm going to have a ba very very soon on the coming November 29th and i am still discussing about the size issues with my 2 ps who would perform ba for me together (I think i am getting them crazy because i have been seeing them for 4 times already and keep calling them for size issues still)! I am 5'6" 125 lbs, rib cage 31" and i think i am 32A currently (and quite flat). I have seen 4 different ps and almost all suggest me to get around 200 something and not more than that! The ps that i have chosen lately are the most experienced ones ( both over 20 years )and the most comfortable ones among all. Yet they say that they are quite conservative and recommend me to get between 195 to 250 c.c. Cogels (textured, anatomicals, mod projection) and that may get me close to full B size! I am still negotiating with him whether i should get 280 c.c. at most. They say that they could do it for me if i really want to! But they say that the larger the implant the more it takes for post-op recovery! Because one of them says that my breast tissues are a bit tight! And he suggests me to do some massaging exercises pre-ba to soften up the tissues! So I am thinking about maybe i should follow his opinion and go to at most 250! Just wonder whether i could get the luck for going to size C like yours?
Just wonder whether i could see your photos for getting some hints on what 250 could look like? Any opinions for me?
It is so good that there is a 'under 300 club' here and that everybody is happy with their choices! I am going to join this club very very soon!

BEA: Thanks a lot for sending the private message earlier and i do really appreciate your opinions!
Old 11-28-2006, 01:08 AM

Stephnz is on a distinguished road
Hi girls,

I'm two weeks post op, I got 290cc round cohesive silicone gels (overs) and was pleasantly surprised at how big they were! I was scared that I would regret going to small but they are lovely, I was a 32a/b before my ba, now i'm a 32d I really couldn't be happier as they still look nice and natural, but look fantastic and quite big in the right bra or top...

Very easy to get booby greed but I try to remember how flat I was before-my new girls are an amazing improvement, I don't wish I had gone bigger at all. Guess i'm now a member! Lovely to hear from all of the other ladies who also chose under 300's x

hopeFULL likes this.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:15 AM

Lollypie is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello, I'm an under-300 girl too!

Hi, I'm having my surgery in a couple of weeks and I've only been offered 260 cc silicone implants becuase my boobs are quite tight and perky and a larger one wouldn't fit in. Trying to push it up to 275 though, I don't want to be disappointed!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:49 PM

Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura
stephnz

Originally Posted by Stephnz View Post
Hi girls,

I'm two weeks post op, I got 290cc round cohesive silicone gels (overs) and was pleasantly surprised at how big they were! I was scared that I would regret going to small but they are lovely, I was a 32a/b before my ba, now i'm a 32d I really couldn't be happier as they still look nice and natural, but look fantastic and quite big in the right bra or top...

Very easy to get booby greed but I try to remember how flat I was before-my new girls are an amazing improvement, I don't wish I had gone bigger at all. Guess i'm now a member! Lovely to hear from all of the other ladies who also chose under 300's x

Im so glad ur happy with ur 290s, that what i got too....I have good days when im eternally grateful for my boobies, then i go all down in the dumpys cos i feel cheated i werent allowed bigger....on the whole though, if i could be naked all day, id be happy....but i dont think the world would appreciate it much lol
Old 11-28-2006, 05:42 PM

Rose555 is on a distinguished road
Hi,

I totally might have boobie greed? I got 300cc' and thought they would be perfect. Not too big, not too small. I used to wear falsies and i just wanted to look the same in clothing as i did with my padded bra and 'Curves' enhancers. I was a 34A now i have no idea what i am but i think i was too conservative picking my cc's due to fear of people finding out about my BA. In my sports bra (8 days since surgery) and shirt i look smaller than i did with all my padding, though i am bigger than i was naturally. I can't tell if its boobie greed or just disapointment that i spent $5500, went thru the fear of surgury, going thru the discomfort of recovery and i thought i'd be atleast the size i portrayed with 'help'. Any suggestions?? Think i might 'fluff' when i drop more (Implant was never really high from the get-go)?

Here's my stats: 28" ribcage, 125 lbs, 5'4", was 34A (think i might be a big B), 300 cc, saline under's.

Type A momma likes this.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:11 AM

Thalia is on a distinguished road
Hey

I'm also going pretty small- 175 cc/200 cc (unequal due to a slight asymmetry I have) moderate plus profile. I picked out this size because I have a very small frame (25 in ribcage) and I wanted to look proportional. I'm not really going for the femme fatale look... just normal looking. I have thought about going 200/225 cc but I've heard that there's no increase in volume, just a larger diameter. With a narrow ribcage, I probably don't want the larger diameter. I've seen pics of people with 190/230 cc on those with bigger ribcages than me and I would be very pleased with that look so I don't think I need to look any bigger.

Just to boost, I thought of some advantages of going smaller:
1- less risk of bottoming out later
2- you don't have the heavy weight of the implants on your chest
3- better for sports and physical exercise

Blissfulbabe and hopeFULL like this.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:34 PM
so happy to have bOObs!

TXgirl85 is on a distinguished road
hey guys! i'm new to this site & wanted to join this club! i'm getting around 270 to 300 cc cohesive gel unders. (my ps hasn't got back to me about whether going with 300 will be better than the 270 we originally agreed upon.) i have surgery early morning december 22 and i'm so excited. even though i hear people talk about boobie greed i genuinely think i'll just be so happy with having anything! but maybe thats just my naivete speaking!?! lol!

by the way, i have a very small A cup chest right now. so small, i'm flat as a board when i lay on my back!
Old 12-03-2006, 06:57 PM

Seximama is on a distinguished road
I too shall be a part of the 300cc club. I have 300 cc for both boobies. They are still new(6 days) but I think the reality just hit.I HAVE BOOBIES :

LaBean likes this.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:24 AM

berlin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
I'm also going pretty small- 175 cc/200 cc (unequal due to a slight asymmetry I have) moderate plus profile. I picked out this size because I have a very small frame (25 in ribcage) and I wanted to look proportional. I'm not really going for the femme fatale look... just normal looking. I have thought about going 200/225 cc but I've heard that there's no increase in volume, just a larger diameter. With a narrow ribcage, I probably don't want the larger diameter. I've seen pics of people with 190/230 cc on those with bigger ribcages than me and I would be very pleased with that look so I don't think I need to look any bigger.
I thought you might like to know (us 25 inchers are a rare breed!) that I got 300cc Mod Pluses with a 25 inch ribcage and they don't look too big at all. They gave me a good bit of side boob and a finger width in between - the Mod Pluses are a great choice. They look very proportional (I was very afraid of looking fake) and I'm so glad I chose this size - they're just perfect for me. The rest of my stats are on my sig. Do you have a cup size in mind? Is your bottom half very small too? I have a bit of a booty that balances 300s, but if you're very small down the bottom maybe smaller will be better. I'd still consider around the 250 mark though.

Like Anne suggested, have you tried the rice test?
Old 12-05-2006, 08:49 PM

Colby is on a distinguished road
I know you guys say to trust you ps but....

Hi guys, I am new and i have a question for you! I live in a different city than my PS and went in a few months ago and tried on some sizes. I am 5'7'' about 123lbs and i am currently a small 32A. I told him at the time that i wanted something really natural and didn't want everyone to notice my ba so we decided on 275cc co-gel unders with a crease incision. They called me today to go over my pre op instructions and told me that they had ordered my implants (my surgery is on Dec 21) and they had come in but they got me 295cc because they thought i would be happier with the results. I really dont want to look fake! How big do you think i will be? I think i am too thin to pull off a D!
Help!
Old 12-05-2006, 09:48 PM

Reese1970 is on a distinguished road
Hi Colby,

I originally wanted 325s and when it came to surgery time, my PS could only fit 275s (saline Mentor Mod Plus Round unders, nip incision). I was sooooooo disappointed and totally have boobie greed today. So, I say go with the 290s. My neighbor and I had ours done at the same time, and she is about your size (maybe an inch taller and 5 pound heavier) and got 450s. She went from a 34B to a 34D bra size (VS IPEX wireless), and they don't look fake or too big at all. They look absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm soooooo jealous of her. ;-)

Kcdoc and British1 like this.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:25 AM

berlin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Colby View Post
Hi guys, I am new and i have a question for you! I live in a different city than my PS and went in a few months ago and tried on some sizes. I am 5'7'' about 123lbs and i am currently a small 32A. I told him at the time that i wanted something really natural and didn't want everyone to notice my ba so we decided on 275cc co-gel unders with a crease incision. They called me today to go over my pre op instructions and told me that they had ordered my implants (my surgery is on Dec 21) and they had come in but they got me 295cc because they thought i would be happier with the results. I really dont want to look fake! How big do you think i will be? I think i am too thin to pull off a D!
Help!
I had 300cc co gel unders (Mod Plus profile) and I'm the same height as you, 13 pounds lighter, and they don't look fake at all. I started off with very little breast tissue too. There's hardly any difference between 275 and 295cc (less than 2 table spoons of liquid) so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I'm only 2 weeks out but I think I'll be a C cup, and I'm even thinner than you so it'll be a miracle if you end up a D with 295. I have a very small ribcage too. Also, augmented breasts look smaller than natural ones, so they're easy to hide when dressed. Plus you're going under the muscle which should give a more natural result.

Don't worry, you'll love them. I promise they won't be as big as you're imagining!

ETA: what profile are you getting?
Old 12-06-2006, 08:33 AM

Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura
colby

Originally Posted by Colby View Post
Help!
I got 290 overs, and fill a C no prob, and fit in D's with comfort....I no way look busty ! so dont worry !

Edited: Wished mine had accidentally ordered bigger LOL

hopeFULL likes this.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:09 PM

Colby is on a distinguished road
thanks girls!

thanks everyone, you made me feel much better! I was also wondering did you find anything that helped with your scars? I am getting a crease incision because thats what my PS said would work best but i tend to get these ugly bumpy scars whenever i get cut.
Any advice?
Reply Subscribe