Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree42Likes
  • 30 Post By BFH
  • 6 Post By Zouavechic
  • 1 Post By BFH
  • 1 Post By jcrayton
  • 1 Post By RestlessAntics
  • 1 Post By YogaAddict
  • 1 Post By Aziza36
  • 1 Post By Lucillarenee

Welcome to the "small" implant forum!

Old 06-02-2014, 03:44 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Welcome to the "small" implant forum!

For a lot of ladies an implant 300cc or below is exactly what they need. This forum is for you! If you are interested in an implant that is on the so called smaller side of the size range, this forum is where you want to be.

Please give the staff some time to get all relevant threads moved over. But while we do, feel free to start your own threads!

Slinky, *Meg*, CMB82 and 27 others like this.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BFH For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2014, 07:01 AM

Zouavechic will become famous soon enough Zouavechic will become famous soon enough
Finally! Yea! Sooooo excited to see this is now a part of the forums. I'd suggested this a couple of times in different posts, so not sure if that helped kick this off or not, but I am happy to see this forum created for those of us who are small, went small and are damn proud of it!

Old 06-06-2014, 12:30 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Next time send me a PM! Guaranteed way to make sure I see it. I love suggestions for the forum, so anyone that has them should send them my way!

wantgreatboobs likes this.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:36 PM

Zouavechic will become famous soon enough Zouavechic will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by babyfromheaven View Post
Next time send me a PM! Guaranteed way to make sure I see it. I love suggestions for the forum, so anyone that has them should send them my way!
I definitely will, thanks!
Old 06-30-2014, 12:08 PM

Adelade is an unknown quantity at this point
WOOHOO!!!! Awesomeeeee forum idea
Old 07-01-2014, 07:26 PM

Kimo is on a distinguished road
I didn't even realize this was a new thing - but very grateful for it!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:49 PM

jcrayton is on a distinguished road
Yay! so glad I'm on this site! Great support system and learn something new every time I get on here!

wantgreatboobs likes this.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:27 AM

RestlessAntics is on a distinguished road
Thanks for starting this! I'm on the smaller side--5'2", 110lbs. And most photos on doctor sites tend to go over the 300cc range and I'm looking for a more natural, less round look. Hope this is what I'm looking for!

YogaAddict likes this.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:09 PM

YogaAddict is a jewel in the rough YogaAddict is a jewel in the rough YogaAddict is a jewel in the rough
me!

Originally Posted by RestlessAntics View Post
Thanks for starting this! I'm on the smaller side--5'2", 110lbs. And most photos on doctor sites tend to go over the 300cc range and I'm looking for a more natural, less round look. Hope this is what I'm looking for!
We pretty much have matching Stats! I have 240 shells filled to 270. I love them!

RestlessAntics likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to YogaAddict For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2014, 03:23 PM

RestlessAntics is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by YogaAddict View Post
We pretty much have matching Stats! I have 240 shells filled to 270. I love them!
Oh nice!! And you ended up with a 30DDD? Is that you in the avatar? It looks good and proportional on you!
Old 12-23-2014, 10:24 PM

Aziza36 is on a distinguished road
Loving my 275cc's! This is a great outlet for us smaller gals. If i could just lose that post-op fluid weight, id be so happy!

Missmaryxo likes this.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:11 AM

Tricia728 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Adelade View Post
I love your results!
Old 04-20-2015, 12:49 PM

Missmaryxo is on a distinguished road
Under 300 club

I'm one month post op with my 230cc HP and currently loving them! Just hoping they will not drop anymore and fluff out a little bit. Currently and 32c/d (:
Old 04-20-2015, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Aziza36 View Post
Loving my 275cc's! This is a great outlet for us smaller gals. If i could just lose that post-op fluid weight, id be so happy!

I am one month post op with 230cc and for me, after I was off those antibiotics, the water weight came right off, you'll be back to your normal weight in no time! Congrats on your new girls!
Old 04-20-2015, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Adelade View Post
Wow! You look amazing! I got 230cc HP and they seem to be getting smaller and not as full on top. They've dropped a little but I haven't noticed any fluff yet. Hope i get get lucky enough to fit into a 32d.
Old 05-18-2015, 08:06 PM

Lucillarenee is on a distinguished road
I have my surgery date set for June 1st. My ps told I can get 300cc left, 275cc right, silicone mentors mod+ unders. I'm 5'4 134lbs. I was thinking of asking for 330cc. I currently measure 32c as told by vs. I'm nervous I won't be happy with size? I want them to look natural but still want nice fullness and cleavage. I want 350 max, but I'd be ok with 330 but 300 just seems so small to me.

Tdottits likes this.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:26 PM

MirandaQ is on a distinguished road
Can't wait!

I'm so excited that this forum exists! Being that I'm on the small side I feel between 275-300cc will be exactly the look I'm going for. Not just excited about how they'll look but how I'll FEEL! I've heard/read a lot of women who post op feel they've should have gone bigger. Does anyone here feel that way? I'm still looking forward to hearing what the PC has to say when I get to WA but hearing from you ladies is what really helps me. Can't wait to get this procedure and post before and after pics!

~Mir
Old 08-25-2015, 04:00 PM

fargo is on a distinguished road
Question Will I have something to show?

Hoping for some input. I'm 5'5" 110# and I have a small BWD (around 9.5-10) and my ribs show a lot. My PS has suggested 250-275cc HP's. I've seen some women posting that this is giving them up to D's post op and I'd be happy with a full C. I'm about a 34AA or thereabouts...certainly no bigger. I want to do this surgery once, but don't want to come out with "meh" boobs or boobs so big they take over my body. What do you wise women out there think?? My surgery is scheduled for the beginning of Nov. what with the coordinating the time off from work etc.
Old 09-14-2015, 06:14 PM

FitDDreams is on a distinguished road
I'm so glad to have found this forum! Looks like I'll be in the under 300 club. I'm scheduled Dec. 1st for BL/BA and TT. My PS has recommended 300cc Natrelle Inspira cohesive gel (textured, round, moderate projection)...