Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CaffeineNcats

Pics ?

Old 03-02-2016, 12:22 PM

lanisha91 is on a distinguished road
Pics ?

Hey ! I'm about 5 5 , 108 lbs& a 34A .. Very flat ! I'm having surgery March 11. We decided silicon 250cc which will be 4x as big; I want a full B cup , high profile, round & other the muscle. Just wondering how to see pictures of people who are about my stats & choose that implant size
Old 03-02-2016, 01:09 PM

katty30 is on a distinguished road
Hi there! You can't see other people's pics until you become "member" status as opposed to "new member" status! I know, very frustrating! I don't know when this happens and I am beginning to get nervous because I can't see any pictures of those with the same size implants I want!
Old 03-02-2016, 01:12 PM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by katty30 View Post
Hi there! You can't see other people's pics until you become "member" status as opposed to "new member" status! I know, very frustrating! I don't know when this happens and I am beginning to get nervous because I can't see any pictures of those with the same size implants I want!
There is a way to expedite the process from "New Member" to "Member" i will leave you the link.

http://www.justbreastimplants.com/fo...ification.html
Old 03-02-2016, 07:35 PM

katty30 is on a distinguished road
Thank you! Doing that tomorrow!
Old 03-02-2016, 08:54 PM

catlover87 is on a distinguished road
I'm taller than you (about 5'9") and about 110 lbs... my consultation is on March 11, and I'm going to be asking about getting the exact size you mentioned; 250cc. I wish I could help you... but my consultation is on your surgery date lol
Old 03-02-2016, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by catlover87 View Post
I'm taller than you (about 5'9") and about 110 lbs... my consultation is on March 11, and I'm going to be asking about getting the exact size you mentioned; 250cc. I wish I could help you... but my consultation is on your surgery date lol
Lol cool I'm just anxious..I was able to see it with the 3D imaging
Old 03-02-2016, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by katty30 View Post
Smh I became a member so I could see lol
Old 03-03-2016, 01:37 AM

dirky23 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lanisha91 View Post
Hey ! I'm about 5 5 , 108 lbs& a 34A .. Very flat ! I'm having surgery March 11. We decided silicon 250cc which will be 4x as big; I want a full B cup , high profile, round & other the muscle. Just wondering how to see pictures of people who are about my stats & choose that implant size
you can look at my pictures. i have 200cc and 225cc and i'm 5'11 and became a full b.
Old 03-03-2016, 02:49 AM
JBI's resident medical laboratory nerd.

CaffeineNcats will become famous soon enough
Smh I became a member so I could see lol
See the post from Cherry Pie earlier in this thread to move from "new member" to "member". Then you will be able to send friend request and view photos.

Cherry.Pie and BooBitties like this.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by dirky23 View Post
you can look at my pictures. i have 200cc and 225cc and i'm 5'11 and became a full b.
The pics are very small 😞 But they do look natural! How long ago did you get them ?
Old 03-05-2016, 02:28 AM

dirky23 is on a distinguished road
The pics are very small 😞 But they do look natural! How long ago did you get them ?
if you open the album the pictures should be normal size. i got them mid november
Old 03-06-2016, 09:34 PM

mizzmnm is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dirky23 View Post
Hi! Did your doctor tell you what your bwd was and what size you were before your ba? I'm pretty small, 100lbs and I'm a 34A now. My doctor said I can get either a 255 or 275cc. He says I should go with the 275cc. I'm worried it might be too big and I had a look at your album and they seem to be what I want but your cc is less. Are they hp or mod?
Old 06-18-2021, 11:08 AM

nashgirl is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm also trying to figure out how to see pictures and add people to my buddy/friend list. Would you please advise?
thank you!
Old 06-20-2021, 03:09 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nashgirl View Post
Hi, I'm also trying to figure out how to see pictures and add people to my buddy/friend list. Would you please advise?
thank you!
I'm not sure but I think it has to do with:
  1. Your length of time as a member (new people don't get access to everything)
  2. Whether or not the person deleted their picture album in their profile. Some posts on this forum are rather old, so it is possible the person deleted their album for some reason. My memory is foggy, but I also vaguely recall reading somewhere in the forum's admin policies that albums of inactive members may be deleted to save space on the servers. So the older members who once had albums but went inactive, may have had their albums taken down.
You can also check out the forum album HERE.

As far as adding friends/buddies, you simply click the person's name on a post, click "View Public Profile." In their profile, you can "befriend <user>." But it then depends on whether or not they want to accept though.