Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree15Likes
  • 8 Post By Ade403
  • 1 Post By joyful
  • 2 Post By Boob_tube
  • 2 Post By Nottoobig
  • 1 Post By nikijm
  • 1 Post By arrowattack09

Girls who are worried about ccs in the 200s are too small click here

Old 05-14-2016, 08:47 AM

Ade403 is on a distinguished road
Girls who are worried about ccs in the 200s are too small click here

Hi everybody. I am on post op day 3 and i got 240/265 ccs. Im very petite and curvy. im very short only 4'11. I was worried that the ccs were going to be too small on me and i almost asked to go up to 330cc. Good thing i didnt because im looking HUGE now. feel free to look at my post op pics and tell me what you think. i am very swollen but the ccs went a long way on me.if anyone here is worried about that check my pictures out first. they are public!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ade403 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 02:38 PM

Bubble16 is on a distinguished road
They did go a long way on you, you look great!! I had 270 and am not as big, great though I am happy as hell with mine as well x
Old 05-18-2016, 11:09 AM

joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura
The size is perfect for you. I am glad you are happy, and it is so nice you shared your experience. smaller implants aren't for everyone, but, neither are larger implants...

I am happy with mine too, and don't wish I got even a few cc's more.

jluv323 likes this.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:18 PM

mbg324 is on a distinguished road
Wow - you weren't kidding!!! I think the size is perfect and you look great!
Old 05-28-2016, 06:04 AM

Boob_tube is on a distinguished road
I agree with you! I got 255cc on both. I originally wasn't looking to go big, rather correct my tuberous breasts. They ended up being 2 cup size larger than I had. Feel free to browse my photos. I am also a shortie (5'0") and have similar built than you.

nikijm and shotglass like this.
Old 06-21-2016, 01:39 AM

Nottoobig is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ade403 View Post
Hi everybody. I am on post op day 3 and i got 240/265 ccs. Im very petite and curvy. im very short only 4'11. I was worried that the ccs were going to be too small on me and i almost asked to go up to 330cc. Good thing i didnt because im looking HUGE now. feel free to look at my post op pics and tell me what you think. i am very swollen but the ccs went a long way on me.if anyone here is worried about that check my pictures out first. they are public!
Hey sorry I'm new and not sure how to view photos but would love to have a look as this is exactly what I have been concerned about! I'm trying to decide between 220 or 250 😁😁

Jjoseph and Alleycat336 like this.
Old 06-26-2016, 11:27 AM

nikijm is on a distinguished road
Hiya

Sorry if I'm being dense but you said your pics were public, can I look at them?

Thanks

I'm also a miniature x

Alleycat336 likes this.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:44 AM

nikijm is on a distinguished road
Wow. I had a look at your photos!! Amazing result. What profile did you get? I;m leaning towards mod 235 or 215 xx
Old 02-20-2017, 08:55 AM

SODUN is on a distinguished road
did you get HP? x
Old 02-20-2017, 09:33 AM

Jaya_Rene is on a distinguished road
You look fantastic! Congratulations!

Those CCs did go a long way on you, probably because you are so petite.Just goes to show how different everyone's anatomy is. I've seen pre-post pics of ladies who got 400s and look about that size!
Old 02-23-2017, 01:01 PM

trueblue92 is on a distinguished road
They look great!

I got 250ccs too and wow- mine are pretty huge even though I'm tall. (Private album pics.)

My advice to anyone stuck on size is to pick pictures that you like the look of and trust your PS. Plus- ask yourself, would you rather go too big or be too small?
Old 02-24-2017, 01:07 PM

Hiee77 is on a distinguished road

I just got 250ccs less than 3 weeks ago. Right now my bra size is a D. What size were you right out of surgery and then once they settled, were you the same size or smaller?
Old 02-24-2017, 01:57 PM

arrowattack09 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by trueblue92 View Post
They look great!

I got 250ccs too and wow- mine are pretty huge even though I'm tall. (Private album pics.)

My advice to anyone stuck on size is to pick pictures that you like the look of and trust your PS. Plus- ask yourself, would you rather go too big or be too small?
Trueblue92, this is my first post on this forum. Forgive me if this is not allowed, but is there any way that I can see your photos? I am 5'9", and previously had a lift done. Since having another baby, my breast are again saggy and deflated. I went in for a consultation for implants and a lift, and the doctor recommended 250cc moderate plus. It seems so small... I'm worried that I won't get the results that I'm hoping for. I was hoping to see photos of women with similar height and weight with these smaller implants.

Alleycat336 likes this.
Old 02-26-2017, 06:25 AM

trueblue92 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by arrowattack09 View Post
Trueblue92, this is my first post on this forum. Forgive me if this is not allowed, but is there any way that I can see your photos? I am 5'9", and previously had a lift done. Since having another baby, my breast are again saggy and deflated. I went in for a consultation for implants and a lift, and the doctor recommended 250cc moderate plus. It seems so small... I'm worried that I won't get the results that I'm hoping for. I was hoping to see photos of women with similar height and weight with these smaller implants.
Welcome Arrowattack. You won't be able to view any pictures until you're a member but feel free to send me a friend request (one you get membership status you can see my before and afters).

I was surprised at how big I ended up with considering how small the implants are. Have you tried sizers? Sizers were really good for me (even just rice sizers) to give an impression with what I'd end up with. If I went any bigger than what I got I wouldn't be happy.

As they are, my boobs looks big but normal. Yes, you can always minimise your cup size but I got these boobs because I want them to look a certain way... if they're too big and I always want to cover them up, what's the point?

What size are you wearing at the moment? What's you chest width? Who's your boob icon?
Old 11-30-2017, 03:41 PM

Syler is on a distinguished road
Okay so I'm definitely going with 170cc haha
Old 10-28-2020, 08:41 AM

Nly3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by trueblue92 View Post
They look great!

could I see you pics!? I just got a breast aug with 275 cc and Iím 5 feet 2 inches and 110 lbs and Iím worried mine are too small