Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By kk361
  • 1 Post By nikijm
  • 2 Post By Jaya_Rene
  • 3 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By kk361

Can't decide between 215 and 235cc?

Old 01-05-2017, 01:16 AM

kk361 is on a distinguished road
Can't decide between 215 and 235cc?

So I'm going with small moderate profile implants.

I'm 5'4" 115lbs starting out as an A and want to end up a small to mid C. From pictures of other ladies with similar stats I originally thought I would want around 250-275cc but when trying on sizers I feel like that just looks huge on me.

I settled between 235cc and 215cc. I think 215 looks almost perfect (def no smaller) and 235 almost a tiny bit big. I've also read a lot about how you "lose" 10% under the muscle but my dr. tells me that isn't true so I'm not sure.

I guess my question is, did you feel that you looked smaller afterwards than with the sizers, or very similar? Also any ladies with similar sizes I'd love to hear what you ended up with.

Thanks!!

Kee likes this.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:11 AM

Tinygrrl is on a distinguished road
I haven't had my surgery yet but my doctor did tell me that you lose about 20cc's of volume once they go under the muscle. I guess every doctor is different! I'm 5'2 and 95lbs and I've been trying really hard to find girls who have my stats on this site which I've managed to do actually, and the girls around my size who get 275-300 seem to end up either a large C or D cup. That being said, cup size is all relative to the band so I wouldn't worry too much about the size you want to achieve but concentrate more on the look you want to achieve. Bring pics of girls that you like the look of to show your PS and he should be able to tell you what would be best based on your stats!

It's a very hard decision though, so far that's been the hardest part for me and I don't think we're alone there! Lol good luck!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tinygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 05:34 AM

glitterball is on a distinguished road
I'd go with 235, I was originally going to get 210cc but changed my mind at the last minute to 255cc and I'm glad I did. I'm currently measuring a 30d but my boobs don't look huge. It's a tough decision, I agonised over size for months.
The Following User Says Thank You to glitterball For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 05:44 AM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by kk361 View Post

I'm 5'4" 115lbs starting out as an A and want to end up a small to mid C. From pictures of other ladies with similar stats I originally thought I would want around 250-275cc but when trying on sizers I feel like that just looks huge on me.

I settled between 235cc and 215cc. I think 215 looks almost perfect (def no smaller) and 235 almost a tiny bit big. I've also read a lot about how you "lose" 10% under the muscle but my dr. tells me that isn't true so I'm not sure.

I guess my question is, did you feel that you looked smaller afterwards than with the sizers, or very similar? Also any ladies with similar sizes I'd love to hear what you ended up with.

Thanks!!

Everything looks larger when it's outside of your body. The difference between the two is minimal. 20ccs is less than 1.5 tablespoons.

If he's going with Mentor, here are the stats
215ccs
diameter: 11.6 cm
projection: 2.8 cm

235ccs:
diameter: 11.8 cm
projection: 2.9 cm

The 235s are only 2 millimeters wider than the 215s and they project 1 millimeter more. Take the numbers with a grain of salt. Show your surgeon goal pictures and let him decide in surgery. If you choose 215 and you feel too small, you'll be kicking yourself. If you go with 235 and they feel too big, you'll beat yourself for going with the larger of the two.

Just an fyi, your inspirations (Emily R and Ellie G) are much larger than the sizes you are considering. We are about the same size (see my stats) and I would need close to 600ccs to look like those 2.

Last edited by BooBitties; 01-05-2017 at 05:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BooBitties For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 05:46 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
looking at your avatar of your boobie inspiration, id go with nothing less than 235. id actually go with nothing less than 300, if you really want what your avatar looks like.

and you want what society THINKS a "c cup" LOOKS like, not an actual "c cup" because this is what a 30C (your band size) looks like

http://www.brabandproject.com/galler...&search=Search

we're similar in stats, and i have 350s
The Following User Says Thank You to KayKay1206 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 05:56 AM

nikijm is on a distinguished road
I have 225

Hiya
I have 225 but they're anatomicals so project more at 5cm. I'm four weeks post. Very happy with size but also would have been happy with next size up.
I was a 30b/c or a 32a/b. I'm now a solid 30dd or a 32c/d. So they went far on me but again they're anatomicals so maybe measure more due to projection.
I'm chuffed they fit me just fine.. I'm 5'1 about 8.5 stone
X

Loops likes this.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:30 PM

Qoreangirl is on a distinguished road
I think I lost about 50 percent of my ccs. Hahahaha! Jk. No but seriously, I felt like I lost a lot from going under the muscle. Which I'm not complaining because I was afraid I was going too big with 400 ccs. So it worked out in my benefit. It's really how ur body takes it. My best friend got less ccs and ended up a big d.
The Following User Says Thank You to Qoreangirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 05:22 PM

Jaya_Rene is on a distinguished road
I got 300 HP, and mine look pretty similar to your inspiration picture in terms of size, with them being brand new (so, high and tight and swollen). I'm going to echo the others that I think you'd probably have to go quite a bit more than 215 to get that look.

KayKay1206 and Gigs like this.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:04 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I'm almost identical in size and you won't get that look in your avatar with anything in the 200's. At a minimum I would look at 300-350. I have 500 myself.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:48 PM

Annieles is on a distinguished road
I'm only slightly smaller than you at 5'1 and 110lb and went with 250cc round silicon under the muscle. I'm only 3 weeks post-op but wish I'd have gone smaller and I'm sure I would have done if I'd been given the option on the day. Obviously it's early days though and I'm aware (from forums such as this) that my thoughts may change when they've settled and hopefully become more natural looking. I hope so anyway!
Old 01-06-2017, 06:09 PM

Thank you all for your replies. I have come to realize since then that I want to go smaller than that, and totally forgot to update my sig and avatar before making this post i apologize for the confusion!

I think I'm going for more of an Adriana Lima. I think I will end up going with the 235 for sure since I'm already erring on the small side so I wouldn't want to end up too small!

BooBitties likes this.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tinygrrl View Post
I haven't had my surgery yet but my doctor did tell me that you lose about 20cc's of volume once they go under the muscle. I guess every doctor is different! I'm 5'2 and 95lbs and I've been trying really hard to find girls who have my stats on this site which I've managed to do actually, and the girls around my size who get 275-300 seem to end up either a large C or D cup. That being said, cup size is all relative to the band so I wouldn't worry too much about the size you want to achieve but concentrate more on the look you want to achieve. Bring pics of girls that you like the look of to show your PS and he should be able to tell you what would be best based on your stats!

It's a very hard decision though, so far that's been the hardest part for me and I don't think we're alone there! Lol good luck!!
Thanks! I'm going for a small-mid C so I think 235 will probably be perfect. I could probably even go up to 255 but I'm scared since it looks big in sizers! I will make sure to find lots of pictures to show my PS.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:57 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
I think you'll get the look you are after with the larger of the two. But to be on the safe side, shoot a pic to your surgeon so he/she will be able to get you as close to that look as everyone carries implants differently.

It's best to go with a look rather than a cc amount. I was very firm on my cc amount and now I am stuck with them for a bit until I suck it up and fork out the cash for a revision.

Last edited by BooBitties; 01-06-2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:45 AM

trueblue92 is on a distinguished road
I don't think you'll notice much difference between 215 and 235 once they're in.

I had minor asymmetry before and my doctor recommended having 50cc difference between my implants. They seem the same size and my husband didn't even realize there was a size difference with them before.

My PS also said going under the muscle doesn't cause the 10% loss in size that people talk about.

I think you should either just show the PS your wish pics and let him decide the size or you should decide whether you'd be more upset if you went too big or too small and based on that make the decision on 215 or 235.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:18 AM

aznkutierose is on a distinguished road
If you are considering the 2 still, I would go with the larger from personal experience. I was debating bw 275 vs 300cc. Went with 275cc with my PS recommendation and now having booby greed.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:49 PM

moonster is on a distinguished road
I was 28AA post breastfeeding for 2 1/2 years. boobs were almost non existent..you can pinch maybe less than half an inch of fat.. my PS recommended 125cc but for the life of me, that felt like nothing. she said that will make me look normal and natural. my husband said if I am going under the knife to better myself then I should make it worth it. So I gathered some boob pics of the wants and dont want. I showed the pics to her on the day.. in the end she got 225cc and I am very happy because it was exactly like the pics I brought hehe if it was 125cc I wouldve been very disappointed.
Old 08-03-2021, 06:32 AM
Kee

Kee is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kk361 View Post

Thanks!!
Hello!! I know your post is from a while back so I hope you see this.
I am literally the same age, height and weight as you were when you had your boobs done - and I also have mildy constricted/tuberous breasts. I currently wear a 32B.

I am getting 250cc saline round implants, moderate profile. I also hope to be the same size you were hoping for post op.

did you get the results you wanted? Your response would mean so much to me! ❤️

thanks so much!!