Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By pikenacarol
  • 1 Post By BooBitties
  • 1 Post By littlelizzie
  • 1 Post By run800400
  • 1 Post By Ajg81

Anyone petite with 125-150cc? (difficult to find any photos of these!)

Old 07-12-2017, 08:52 AM

pikenacarol is on a distinguished road
Anyone petite with 125-150cc? (difficult to find any photos of these!)

Hi. I'm 1.62m tall, weigh 50kg, was a SMALL 32B and went up to a FULL 32C with 220cc MP round silicone under the muscle.

I only wanted to be a SMALL-MEDIUM C - like Adriana Lima (when she isn't wearing super-padded push-ups...), Alexandra Ambrosio, Megan Fox (between 2007-2010, then she went up to a full C...)

I'm truly unhappy with my results. I wanted something discrete but EVERYONE can tell I had surgery even with me wearing only sports bra to squash them and loose tops.

I'm thinking of downsizing to a 125 or 150cc implant and would be grateful to see what difference those make.

lost_andfound likes this.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:43 AM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry you're unhappy. How far post op are you and have you spoken to your surgeon about your unhappiness?

lost_andfound likes this.
Old 07-13-2017, 01:42 PM

pikenacarol is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your reply.
I did it 2.5 months ago - boobs are already soft and almost fully descended, so shape may change a little but size has settled (unfortunately). PS is being a bit defensive...

I was measured today and am a 32 small D.
It seems I went up 1+3/4 to 2 cups = 110-125cc per cup!!! Be aware petite ladies!!

Therefore a 125cc implant should take me to the small C I want.
The Following User Says Thank You to pikenacarol For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 04:31 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
2.5 months is very early post op. Your surgeon may agree to revise at 6 months or he/she may make you wait for a full year. You need time to fully heal before going back into surgery.

Don't focus on the bra size, show your surgeon the pictures of the look you like next time you see him or her to discuss your options.
Old 07-22-2017, 06:57 AM

Alli3fire will become famous soon enough Alli3fire will become famous soon enough
Same thing happened to me

I had 360's and went from a small b to barely fitting a DD. So bummed to be this big!
Old 11-04-2017, 06:23 PM

3S1M&P is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pikenacarol View Post
Hi. I'm 1.62m tall, weigh 50kg, was a SMALL 32B and went up to a FULL 32C with 220cc MP round silicone under the muscle.

I only wanted to be a SMALL-MEDIUM C - like Adriana Lima (when she isn't wearing super-padded push-ups...), Alexandra Ambrosio, Megan Fox (between 2007-2010, then she went up to a full C...)

I'm truly unhappy with my results. I wanted something discrete but EVERYONE can tell I had surgery even with me wearing only sports bra to squash them and loose tops.

I'm thinking of downsizing to a 125 or 150cc implant and would be grateful to see what difference those make.
Hi, what was your original pre-surgery size and what size did you get that took you up so much? I am 5' and 115 lbs. I was a small A before & had 330cc put in 15 years ago and they were full C/small D (before kids). I am going in for a revision and exchanging for 170cc low profile. Now I'm wondering now if I should go even smaller!
Old 11-04-2017, 06:27 PM

Moxxy will become famous soon enough
Reach out to littlelizzie. She’s super tiny (smaller than you) and got 175cc’s and she may be willing to share photos with you (though I don’t want to speak for her). She had the same concerns as you, and I think she’s really pleased with her results. They look amazing!
Old 11-04-2017, 06:30 PM

Moxxy will become famous soon enough
Never mind, I didnít realize how old this thread is. Iím assuming OP has already made her decision.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Got good mileage out of 175cc!

littlelizzie will become famous soon enough littlelizzie will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 3S1M&P View Post
Hi, what was your original pre-surgery size and what size did you get that took you up so much? I am 5' and 115 lbs. I was a small A before & had 330cc put in 15 years ago and they were full C/small D (before kids). I am going in for a revision and exchanging for 170cc low profile. Now I'm wondering now if I should go even smaller!
I wouldn't go any smaller than 170cc TBH. Although it's impossible to make a direct comparison, I got 2 cup sizes out of 175s (30B to D). You're a touch bigger than me, and I have a freakishly small BWD, so that does account for the mileage I got out of such small implants. For many women, the implants I have might not even equal one cup size.

Get a ziplock bag, pour 170ml of water into it and see just how small that implant is (I say this because it's quicker than measuring out rice..).

Happy to accept a FR if you want to see my pics. Spot on Moxxy

L

3S1M&P likes this.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:57 AM

dreamer5 is on a distinguished road

I think you should still wait. Also, you may not be able to get the desired CC that you want. It depends on how big your pocket is and sometimes the smaller the CC the smaller the implant so it might look weird on your figure. That's just something to mention because I was like you, I wanted 150 CC to start but my doctor said that would be impossible because it's too small of an implant.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:14 PM

run800400 is on a distinguished road
Hi! I just got 170cc low profile anatomic implants and love them. I started as a 32A/AA and am now a modest B - which was my goal. As a runner and having a lean athletic build I just wanted small boobs. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions I might be able to help with regarding 170cc's. I am definitely glad I didn't go smaller and am ok with a tiny bit of boob greed. Having anything at all is great!

Alli3fire likes this.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:02 AM

Ajg81 is on a distinguished road

Hi, I know you posted this back in July but was wondering how your getting on...did you downsize? Iím due to have 125cc in 2 weeks eeek! So excited - I currently have 180cc and find hem too large for me...
It would be great to know if you did go smaller too x

Rubystar likes this.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:15 AM

Rubystar is on a distinguished road
Hi Ajg81, how did your opp go? I had 180cc like you and also found them too large. I had them taken out a few years ago but now considering 125cc so very interested in how you are finding yours! Xx