Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

deciding between natrelle inspira low and low plus profile

Old 04-29-2018, 08:31 AM

missmia1 is on a distinguished road
deciding between natrelle inspira low and low plus profile

BA booked for next month and I am trying to decide between inspira low profile 200cc projection 2.3 and low profile plus 220cc projection 3.0. I can't find anyone who has had the low profile implants. I have found reviews of the low profile plus ones and altho they always look great, I am surprised how big they can look on thin girls. My concern is the projection as I've never had much and don't want a big change. I am looking for a natural look and would NOT want to be bigger than a B cup. Stats are 5'7" 120lbs BWD 11.8 32aa.
Old 04-30-2018, 08:04 AM

95Jules will become famous soon enough
Did your surgeon recommend the low profile for you? Our stats are almost identical but I have HP lol. He didn't even give me the option of low profile.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:08 AM

He recommended the low plus profile to me based on my goals of gain back by breastfeeding boobs and only going up one size. The sizers felt good at 220cc. I'm just curious if anyone has had the low profile. I am one of the few that would rather go too small then end up too big and knowing there is a smaller option makes me wonder..
Old 04-30-2018, 07:55 PM

Dallas2018 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by missmia1 View Post
BA booked for next month and I am trying to decide between inspira low profile 200cc projection 2.3 and low profile plus 220cc projection 3.0. I can't find anyone who has had the low profile implants. I have found reviews of the low profile plus ones and altho they always look great, I am surprised how big they can look on thin girls. My concern is the projection as I've never had much and don't want a big change. I am looking for a natural look and would NOT want to be bigger than a B cup. Stats are 5'7" 120lbs BWD 11.8 32aa.
I'm 5'6" and 130lbs, BWD 12, small 36B after babies. I got 250 Natrelle low plus profile and a lift. My breasts look full but not crazy huge. I'm looking forward to the drop and fluff (I've seen a little D+F but they're still high on top). I'm measuring at 32DDD but think that may go down to a bit. Looks full but natural to me.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:19 AM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
I'm 5'4" 130lbs and have inspira 345cc srf so not low profile. If I could go back in time I would request inspira hp ssf because I still have rippling with the srf and don't feel like the ones I have fill me out as much as I'd like. I think my surgeon and team felt the bigger 400cc didn't look right because they were too wide for my body but didn't have any other inspira to give me except for the few sizes he ordered special because I requested them. Show your surgeon photos of what you like/ don't like and have him put them in your file. Make sure you mark on the paper detailing your likes/dislikes so he will remember come surgery time.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:12 PM

Alli3fire will become famous soon enough Alli3fire will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by missmia1 View Post
there is very little difference between these two. It is .28 of an inch in projection. You won't notice it much at all but I personally think the low plus will give you a slightly better shape due to that little bit more projection.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alli3fire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 09:11 PM

Thank you all for your input!! I ordered with the 220cc low plus profile. I think your right and it will give a bit nicer shape (low profile was pretty flat) and when I had the sizers on you couldn't really tell the difference between the two. But the 220 definitely gave a bit more of a handful when squeezing them. All I'm looking for is a handful lol!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:16 AM

Msb1979 is on a distinguished road
190CC Low Profile Plus

Hi
I just wanted to say I am getting a lift with Low Profile Plus 190cc on Monday. I am already a C-D cup depending on the time of the month.

My surgeon told me based on my breast width I could not do an implant that was HP unless it was at least 280CC. Its all based on the width apparently.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:46 PM

Alli3fire will become famous soon enough Alli3fire will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Msb1979 View Post
Hi
I just wanted to say I am getting a lift with Low Profile Plus 190cc on Monday. I am already a C-D cup depending on the time of the month.

My surgeon told me based on my breast width I could not do an implant that was HP unless it was at least 280CC. Its all based on the width apparently.
COngrats on your augmentation with lift! How are you feeling and do you like the look so far??
Old 05-29-2021, 08:34 AM

gameshowlover is on a distinguished road
Im in the same boat. i actually only felt comfortable in the 145cc!!! i am 5'8" 118 so almost the same as you!
Old 06-19-2021, 03:17 AM

nashgirl is on a distinguished road
I was explanted 5 years ago & was reimplanted last week with Mentor smooth round 125cc's moderate plus with a 2.8 projections. I am very small and these implants were the next to the smallest I could order. The 100's had the same projection but not enough width. I am still swollen but they look very nice and natural. I do wish they had less projection and hope very much that some of this is due to swelling as I'm only 1 week out. I'm new and can't see pics or figure out how to upload mine. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!