Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Smooth Round Low Plus Profile?? Any advice

Old 06-20-2020, 09:50 PM

gurlonfyre is on a distinguished road
Smooth Round Low Plus Profile?? Any advice

Hi guys,

This is my first post on here. I am struggling to find any pictures or stories about women who were recommended low plus profile implants. My surgeon recommended Natrelle Silicone 250cc low plus round implants because I said I wanted a natural look (I am starting with a 32a- if I have a lightly lined underwire bra) with a goal of a C cup. I didn't get to try on any sizers (the time of the corona, I guess) but did have vectra 3D imaging down. I am just worried I am not going to see a significant change. My surgery is on Monday and I have FOMO for bigger boobs. Any advice or reassurances would be greatly appreciated.

Measurements:
5'6", 138lbs
BWD 11.5cm
Currently: 32A
Old 06-22-2020, 07:52 AM

MommaTo3Boys is on a distinguished road
I might be too late in posting a response, since your surgery is today?!

Anyway, I am 58, 115lbs. I had my BA/lift over 6 years ago. I had 375cc high profile, under the muscle. I was so worried about going too big, and originally contemplated implants under 300cc. However, based on the pictures I showed my PS, he convinced me I wouldnt be happy going smaller than 375. I needed HP because of my narrow frame. I am happy I went with his suggestion. For a long time I wished Id gone bigger, which surprised me. Over time, I believe the size was/is spot on for my lifestyle and the look I wanted to achieve. (I wear a 32DD but look like a full C cup)

As long as you have shown pics to your PS and he knows what look you are after, Id trust him. Did you go to multiple consults? Did other surgeons recommend a simile size for the look you are trying to achieve?

Not sure if its ok to share links or not (admins, delete if not allowed) but I found this informative link on low profile implants while researching (I am mildly considering a revision due to scar tissue from the lift and because I had a baby after).
https://www.thecenterforcosmeticsurgery.net/blog/bringing-low-back/

Good luck with your surgery!!