Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Swysan

Skinny girl, upcoming surgery!

Old 08-07-2020, 08:12 AM

oyams22 is on a distinguished road
Skinny girl, upcoming surgery!

Hi!
I'm having a hard time finding women with similar stats who are seeking similar results as I am.
I'm 5'7" 105lbs. My BWD is 11cm. I currently wear a 32A bra, but don't fill most out. My surgery is scheduled for August 21, 2020. My doctor and I decided on 295cc smooth, round full profile, under the muscle. He said they have an 11.5cm diameter. I'm hoping these will give me a very natural looking result with nice cleavage and a little side boob. I'd really like to see before and after pictures with these size implants, but still can't see any pics on here
Has anyone gotten around this size on a small frame? I just read an old post with a tall skinny girl saying she wishes she went bigger because tall girls eat up cc's...now I am worrying about that....does anyone have any advice for me?
Old 08-17-2020, 11:42 AM

Swysan is on a distinguished road
Iím the same weight but not as tall (5í3) and went with 275cc. Iím still in early stages so Iím trying not to prejudge, but I think I actually would have been better off going smaller. They seem so huge on my small frame!

Itís so hard to decide, but it sounds like youíre choosing a good size considering your height! Iím really surprised by how much boob I have for such small implants.

oyams22 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swysan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 04:55 PM

oyams22 is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much! I was really starting to consider going with a bigger implant, but I am more confident in the 295's now I read this just in the knick of time too..my surgery is the day after tomorrow!
Old 08-28-2020, 07:59 AM

SammiNYC is on a distinguished road
How'd they come out?! I'm happy you didn't go bigger. I'm taller & weigh more and I can't imagine having anything larger than my 300cc's.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:18 AM

Cassia15 is on a distinguished road
Hey,
How was your result? I am also 5'7" and 110lbs. My surgeon suggested I get 275cc implants. I'm a little worried that they might be a bit small. How was your result and are you happy with your size?
Old 10-08-2020, 11:27 AM

Diddlette is on a distinguished road
Im on day 3 recovery.. am 5ft 10 and got 270cc and they look HUGE on me. Wish I had gone with 230cc even though I know some of it is still swelling. I was a similar band with and Im telling you on skinny girls a little goes a LONG way. I hope mine are just swollen and go down a bit or ill be devestated!!