Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Boobie Idols - Where to look? (Petite)

Old 08-26-2020, 12:25 AM

wewanttitties is on a distinguished road
Boobie Idols - Where to look? (Petite)

Hey all!
New here, and all the posts I've read so far have been really helpful in what I should be ready to ask for my first consult next week.
A lot of posts have mentioned finding a picture of a "boob idol" to take in to show, as opposed to going in with a cup size in mind.
I'm 5ft3, 108lb, and sit somewhere between a 30A and 32A dependant on the shop. I'm almost certain I'll be going with less than 300cc, and my goal is a nice 30/32C. I was playing with rice and a cheap 32C bra and my attempt at 250cc looked HUGE on me, but I have a very petite frame.
I am curious if anyone has some recommendations of where to look for a boob idol, in particular one who has a small frame. I feel like just searching boobs is going to be.. a dangerous game hahah.
Who was your boob idol?
Thank you!
Old 08-26-2020, 09:09 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
I recommend Dr Donald Revis website. He has an extensive height weight gallery

You can also use instagram search to type 200cc implants or 300cc etc

25cc is equivalent to a tablespoon so i wouldnt get caught up in differences smaller than that.
Old 08-27-2020, 05:42 PM

Lamoomoo is on a distinguished road
I showed my doctor shapes of breasts and breast to body ratoo/peoportions I liked. On ******** I found a younger topless Miranda kerr photo I loved for inspiration (pre kids) and also some pics of people with breast shapes i liked that had posted on ********. I found them by doing Google searches on various n siz e d breast implants before and after
Old 09-04-2020, 05:22 AM

Thank you both! My consult went well, and I was able to explain exactly what I was looking for. Now I just have to decide between 275cc and 300cc (does sound like it isn't a HUGE difference)!
Old 09-14-2020, 11:39 PM

Katgyrl83 is on a distinguished road
Hi! Iím 5í4Ē, roughly 125+ lbs, and just got my second BA in July. My first BA was back in 2008 and I had gotten 225CC on one side and 235 CC on the other. I was naturally a 34A and the surgery put me at a small C, big B. Years later, after having had 2 kids and breastfeeding both, my boobs seemed deflated and smaller, almost like I never had BA! Also, I had a huge, very unattractive gap between my boobs. So I decided to get BA revision. At the time, I didnít want to them to be too big and obvious (ďlike, hmmm I know what SHE was up to during quarantine!!). My doctor and I settled on 100 CCs more to what I had originally, so I now have 335 CCs and 325 CCs moderate profile gummy bear implants.

the size is decent, probably wouldnít be too far off from what youíre thinking about getting. Iím about a 32/34C with these implants. They look very natural. I actually kind of wish I went bigger, but oh well.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:50 AM

Hey! Thanks for sharing your experience! My surgery is actually tomorrow, 300cc for the smaller breast and my surgeon is going to have a few sizes available but thinks 275cc will make me symmetrical. For sure people are going to notice what I've been up to during quarantine
Old 09-15-2020, 12:57 PM

Katgyrl83 is on a distinguished road
Very exciting!! Good luck with your surgery! I remember being very giddy and nervous before my surgeries. Canít wait to hear about the aftermath!
Old 09-15-2020, 02:58 PM

Corona2020 is on a distinguished road
How did it go? I'm new to the site.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:18 PM

Thank you! My surgery is this afternoon, two hours to go! Will update when I'm awake and functioning again