Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Day 3 PO- 270cc- empty 34b- 5ft10

Old 10-08-2020, 11:34 AM

Diddlette is on a distinguished road
Day 3 PO- 270cc- empty 34b- 5ft10

Just checking in. Im 5ft 10 and skinny with 11cm width. I liked 250cc sizers but in the anatomical shape I needed my options were 230 or 270. I stupidly went for 270 after reading a lot of internet advice on ‘go bigger you lose some volume under the muscle’ and ‘height eats ccs’.

Surgery was a breeze I am sore and swollen but not in any real bad pain (cant really do much though) but I am shocked at the size increase. I was a deflated, empty 34b (a cup even on one side) and I look like an E cup right now. I was hoping to get a full c and thought 250cc would do that. Never wanted to go into D/DD/E territory.

They are swollen and sitting high but I can see I achieved the better shape I wanted. I think shape wise I will be thrilled when they calm down and drop. Size wise.. I am so upset. If they stay the way they are they are far too big on my frame! Wish I had gone for the 230cc.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:29 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
youre swollen theyre likely not as big as you think. Its often women that start off with little to nothing go into shock after getting implants because they presume theyre super big and noticeable to everyone and after a few months with no stares they realize oh it was just post op blues.

give it some time. those are pretty small for your height
Old 10-10-2020, 03:24 PM

Gosh I hope you are right and these are those ups and downs people talk about. The shape is already settling but the size isnt.. I am terrified they will be bigger after fluffing!

I guess you never realise how flat chested you are until you have boobs!! 🤣
Old 10-17-2020, 11:33 AM

Update!!

9 days PO- the swelling has gone down a lot but I still feel the size is to big. 230cc would have been perfect. So upset with myself. I am still in D category and not C. Really hoping I lose a bit more size as I do feel I am still swollen and in the ‘healing’ stage.

HOWEVER that being said.. I am so so glad I did the surgery. The look is just so much better.. my shape is softer and more feminine and the nipples are in much better place than pre op. Honestly if its a choice between this or pre op I would take this any day. I cant believe the difference and actually am suprised when I see before photos because I feel like that cant have possibly been me!!

I am still exhaused and still a tiny bit bloated. The only pain I have is morning boob or when the bra digs in at night. I only take paracetamol at night time.

I have a huge issue with the Macom bras they give me the worst back and side aches even when sized up. ‘Theya Healthcare’ are so much comfier and ‘Yianna Bra’ from Amazon is great for leaving the house as it gives good shape under clothes. Both got thumbs up from my surgeon. I wear the medium in both for my 34 band.

My breasts are still swollen and fake looking in the upper pole but they have dropped loads and they are getting softer on the lower end. Had to put cream/balm on them as the bras were irritating them.

Hope this info helps anyone. If you are small boned 50cc DOES very much make a difference even on a 5ft 10 girl like me. I know ladies my height who have ended up smaller with 350cc+ so LISTEN TO THE SURGEON.

My surgeon thinks I made the right call asthetically for my frame with my 270ccs. Bandages came off and am using scar tape. My scars are INCREDIBLE!! So chuffed.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:55 PM

UPDATE

Just under 8 weeks have passed. Finally out of that horrible recovery bra!! Woop!! I wear a normal bra (not underwired as its 2020 and I dont need the support for day to day) during the day and a light bralette during the night.

Using silicone strips on my scars for 2 weeks now. All looking good!!

I am a full 34D in most brands (VS, H&M...) but to be honest a 34DD fits well too. I was wearing a 34b before and I couldn’t even fill it up. 270ccs goes a long way even on a tall girl.

The difference in my breasts has evened out even though the inplants were both 270cc. I dont know how but the nipples are both level and the fullness is the same in both breasts. I thought the BA would enhance the difference between them (and I was and am ok with that.. boobs arent twins but sisters) but it has actually improved the situation! Go figure.

Week 5 they dropped into the place they are now and havent moved since. As of week 6 all swelling has gone down and the softening began! They are getting more squishy by the day. Very nice to have more feeling back in my nipples.

The inner ‘cleavage’ part (so the sides of both breasts that face each other) is the one part that still looks a bit ‘fake’ and feels a bit hard but the upper pole looks amazing. No ridge or implant looking roundness nothing. Naked they look natural. Dressed they look natural. Only in a bra or braletter or bikini do you go.. ‘ok those are too good to be natural’!

The shape is FANTASTIC! Am so pleased as I feel so much better about myself. Noone can see I have had a BA when I am dressed so noone knows... but I know. I feel so much better when I get dressed and see this proper ‘boob’ shape instead of the puckered mess I had after breast feeding. Honestly I tear up just writing about how much it has done to make me feel good about myself.

Its been 8 weeks so now I am used to the size but yes I STILL wish I had gone smaller. No, I wont revise as 1- I am healing so well why go through another op and get another scar? and 2- have now bought a few bras and bikini tops. Even if the revision was free I wouldnt do it I am just so beyond chuffed with the result and shape!

100% 230cc or 205cc would have been the correct size for my aim of better shape and c cup. You live and learn and maybe someone will learn from my mistake. LISTEN TO YOUR PS AND THE MEASURMENTS!

So glad I did them. Wish I had done it sooner!!
Old 12-01-2020, 08:41 AM

wewanttitties is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Diddlette View Post
Just under 8 weeks have passed. Finally out of that horrible recovery bra!! Woop!! I wear a normal bra (not underwired as its 2020 and I dont need the support for day to day) during the day and a light bralette during the night.

Using silicone strips on my scars for 2 weeks now. All looking good!!

I am a full 34D in most brands (VS, H&M...) but to be honest a 34DD fits well too. I was wearing a 34b before and I couldn’t even fill it up. 270ccs goes a long way even on a tall girl.

The difference in my breasts has evened out even though the inplants were both 270cc. I dont know how but the nipples are both level and the fullness is the same in both breasts. I thought the BA would enhance the difference between them (and I was and am ok with that.. boobs arent twins but sisters) but it has actually improved the situation! Go figure.

Week 5 they dropped into the place they are now and havent moved since. As of week 6 all swelling has gone down and the softening began! They are getting more squishy by the day. Very nice to have more feeling back in my nipples.

The inner ‘cleavage’ part (so the sides of both breasts that face each other) is the one part that still looks a bit ‘fake’ and feels a bit hard but the upper pole looks amazing. No ridge or implant looking roundness nothing. Naked they look natural. Dressed they look natural. Only in a bra or braletter or bikini do you go.. ‘ok those are too good to be natural’!

The shape is FANTASTIC! Am so pleased as I feel so much better about myself. Noone can see I have had a BA when I am dressed so noone knows... but I know. I feel so much better when I get dressed and see this proper ‘boob’ shape instead of the puckered mess I had after breast feeding. Honestly I tear up just writing about how much it has done to make me feel good about myself.

Its been 8 weeks so now I am used to the size but yes I STILL wish I had gone smaller. No, I wont revise as 1- I am healing so well why go through another op and get another scar? and 2- have now bought a few bras and bikini tops. Even if the revision was free I wouldnt do it I am just so beyond chuffed with the result and shape!

100% 230cc or 205cc would have been the correct size for my aim of better shape and c cup. You live and learn and maybe someone will learn from my mistake. LISTEN TO YOUR PS AND THE MEASURMENTS!

So glad I did them. Wish I had done it sooner!!
Congrats!
I feel like we’ve been on a very similar journey, similar size implants and a few weeks apart.
I too have avoided the boob greed. My surgeon was spot on for what I asked for and I’m honestly thrilled.
I also totally agree, I wish I had these a long time ago but couldn’t be happier now
Old 12-04-2020, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by wewanttitties View Post
Congrats!
I feel like we’ve been on a very similar journey, similar size implants and a few weeks apart.
I too have avoided the boob greed. My surgeon was spot on for what I asked for and I’m honestly thrilled.
I also totally agree, I wish I had these a long time ago but couldn’t be happier now
I am so happy for you! It is just the best feeling to feel good about yourself!