Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RoundTwoSmaller
  • 1 Post By Diddlette

235 down to 190

Old 11-27-2020, 08:07 PM

RoundTwoSmaller is on a distinguished road
235 down to 190

In two weeks I'll be switching out from moderate+ 235CC saline (9.5 diameter with 4.3 projection) down to 190CC silicone in moderates with 11.0 diameter and 2.7 projection. First time around I really wanted small and natural, but my salines were overfilled (within the allowed limits) and gave me way too much projection and not enough width. My BWD is 12, so it was/is 2.5 centimetres off. This time around, I'm going for moderate profile which has very little projection and more width and slightly less CC's. My current situation looks super unnatural on my frame, so I am praying this result will lead to more natural results.

I haven't found many profiles or threads with similar stats....I feel like under 200 is super rare on this forum. Anyone around this range and happy with results?!

sophiasprout likes this.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:40 AM

Diddlette is on a distinguished road
I just got 270ccs myself in October and I just wanted to say that I hope more people see your post. It is very possible to achieve great results with a small implant under 200ccs.

If you go on Instagram and search Dr Sheila Nazarian and her hashtag #smallbreastqueen you will see she almost never uses over 200cc and the results are FANTASTIC!!

I dont regret my BA as the shape is much better than before (it was really affecting my confidence) but I could have easily gone for smaller and been happier and more of the size I was aiming for. 270 took me from a b to a fullD/smallDD. I was hoping for a C. 190 would have probably gotten me there!

sophiasprout likes this.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:54 AM

RoundTwoSmaller is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much Diddlette! I'm really glad you're happy with your results. A little can go a long way hey? Sounds like we have similar goals of improving shape as the primary reason for BA. I want very mimimal size increase, and just use the implant to help keep a nice shape. I hadn't found Dr. Sheila Nazarian in my search for small implants. I've been finding it impossible to find anything in the 200 range! Really really appreciate you sharing her name, I've just looked through her photos and she does have really great, natural results- exactly what I'm hoping for!

I'm hoping others chime in, I'd really love to chat with others with smaller implants to see how they feel about their results. 235 has been too big for me, but I think thats mostly because of the projection rather than the volume of fill. But, I still get scared that 190 will be too big! But the volume will be spread out over more width, so hopefully I can carry it better. Eek, pre-surgery jitters!
Old 03-04-2021, 05:46 AM

summercambridge is on a distinguished road
Yea, I'm aiming for 240cc in a few weeks. I'm debating between that and 210. Allergan Responsive moderate plus profile smooth. I'm a little deflated from nursing so my PS thinks 240 would be better than 210, but that 210 would work too. Its so hard to figure out what they will look like because one woman who has 240s looks like they are 350 and another woman with 350s looks like 200. Every body seems to take the implants differently.
Old 03-05-2021, 04:21 AM

swiftsally is on a distinguished road
Love my 200ís

Iím several years out from my BA so I donít remember all of the details ie projection, width, etc. What I can say is how happy I am with my silicone implant size and going into the fascia instead of under the muscle. Dr Becker, Boca Raton, is a genius surgeon/artist! Best of luck.
Old 06-19-2021, 03:32 AM

nashgirl is on a distinguished road
I had 215 cc implanted in 2001 and they were HUGE on me. I'm 5'4" & 100 lbs. I had them removed in 2016 and last week had 125 cc moderate profile of 2.8 reimplanted. So far looking good but I still feel the projection is too much. I hope they settle down!!