Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deedee11

SMALL FRAME, which size is best: 140cc or 195cc

Old 11-30-2020, 10:51 PM

arirose is on a distinguished road
SMALL FRAME, which size is best: 140cc or 195cc

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum! My surgery is in January. I am 5'1 and weigh 90lbs. I am flat chested with a bra size of 28AA. Due to my small petite frame, I wanted to do a mini boob job where they look very natural and not too perky or fake looking. I even did a powerpoint for my surgeon and showed him what I want vs what I DONT WANT. He recommended 210cc at first. But then I tried them on a couple times and thought it was maybe a little too big for me. He then suggested 195cc or the smallest size 140cc. It will be placed under the muscle so he said the implants will be about 5%-10% smaller. But I'm still worried that 195cc may still be too big for the look I am trying to achieve. Can anyone suggest which size would look better on my petite frame. I posted some pics of boob inspo in my photo album if you want to take a look for reference!
Old 12-01-2020, 08:32 AM

wewanttitties is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by arirose View Post
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum! My surgery is in January. I am 5'1 and weigh 90lbs. I am flat chested with a bra size of 28AA. Due to my small petite frame, I wanted to do a mini boob job where they look very natural and not too perky or fake looking. I even did a powerpoint for my surgeon and showed him what I want vs what I DONT WANT. He recommended 210cc at first. But then I tried them on a couple times and thought it was maybe a little too big for me. He then suggested 195cc or the smallest size 140cc. It will be placed under the muscle so he said the implants will be about 5%-10% smaller. But I'm still worried that 195cc may still be too big for the look I am trying to achieve. Can anyone suggest which size would look better on my petite frame. I posted some pics of boob inspo in my photo album if you want to take a look for reference!
Hey! Welcome and exciting that you’re beginning your journey
I had mine done recently, I’m 5ft3, 105lb but quite petite. Majority of my weight is on my butt/legs so I’m very slender up top. I ended up going with 275/300 (asymmetry) and I’m absolutely thrilled with the size. I started as a 32A and I’m now a C/D but they’re still settling at 11w post-op, I think I’ll end up a full C. They really don’t look fake or unnatural and my surgeons suggestion for size vs expectation was spot on. It’s hard to say as I know others haven’t had such luck with their surgeons but if you’ve shown him photos and he recommends a certain size to get there, he should know his stuff even if it sounds quite large.
I will say that a lot of people recommend upsizing to account for the dreaded ‘boob greed’ but it’s not something I have nor expect to have. I asked my surgeon about this and we added 25cc to my favourite sizer to account for going under the muscle (not sure if it’s the same for everyone) but I have no regrets on not going any bigger. Just my experience though
Old 12-01-2020, 07:49 PM

arirose is on a distinguished road
Thank you for telling me your experience I really appreciate it! That's true, I should trust my surgeon! I am going to have another consultation with him next Tuesday. I am worried about whether 195cc will look too big since I am a 28 band I feel like that will look like C's on me. I am aiming for at least a small B!
Old 12-03-2020, 09:01 PM

RoundTwoSmaller is on a distinguished road
Very exciting about your upcoming surgery! It's a tough call between "trust your surgeon" and "trust your guts". I personally don't think something in the 145-195 range would be "too small". Ask yourself, would you be more disappointed if they were too big or if they were too small?

I'm going for my second surgery in one week (eek). I went with 225/230 last time, because my surgeon insisted I would be unhappy with anything smaller. Well, I've been disappointed in this set for the last ten years! They have too much projection for my body type and I constantly try to hide them. This time around, I'm going for a lower profile implant that matches my breast width better. I'm going with 190CC, which doesn't seem like much of a decrease- but the difference in projection will be from 4.7 down to 2.6, so most of the CC's will be filling me out in width, rather than projection this time (I hope!).

I've heard a lot about ensuring that the implant matches your breast width, so I think that should definitely factor into the decision. Is there a size in between the 140 or 195 or are those the only two options? Also, how much projection would you like? I really liked looking at all the measurement charts to see what going up and down in CC's or between different profiles does, cause it really changes the shape of the implant. Might be helpful for you too

I wish you all the best with your upcoming surgery and I hope you get the results that you're after!
Old 12-04-2020, 12:43 AM

Diddlette is on a distinguished road
I think there must be something unproven about the ‘losing volume by going under muscle’ thing as I ended up BIGGER than my sizers and bigger than expected in general. Maybe it doesnt apply to people incredibly slim up top or something?! Im so skinny in that area I dont think you can ‘lose’ or hide something anywhere 🤣

Im much taller than you and 270cc on 5ft10 is bigger than the ‘natural’ result I wanted. I landed at a FULL D (bigger tbh) and I wanted a natural looking C.

I would advise the smaller size as I truly feel the 205cc or 230cc implant would have given me the C I was after. Go look at Sheila Nazarian on instagram she is the ‘small breast queen’ in hastags and she typicaly only uses implants under 220 even on her tall clients.

Your measurments on the table of implant sizes will be pretty accurate at telling you what range implant will look proportionate on your frame. They rest has to be what makes you happy!!
Old 12-18-2020, 08:43 AM

Deedee11 is on a distinguished road
I think you will be happy with either once you are used to them, its really about what's the look you are going for. My BA is Dec 28 and I've been agonizing about the sizing too. I'm 5'4, 32AA/A and with a bony chest. I was set on 195 cc but now I'm thinking 175 cc will be more natural looking against being bony. Have you considered this size? Mine will be natrelle allergen 175 cc moderate profile, still small but with some projection. The lower projection option from this is 165 cc low plus profile.

hello098766 likes this.