Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By swiftsally
  • 1 Post By tinybibi

200cc moderate profile, smallish frame

Old 02-24-2021, 11:13 AM

sophiasprout is on a distinguished road
200cc moderate profile, smallish frame

Hi! Does anyone have experience with this size silicone implant with stats similar to me? I'm going for a natural look, I'd be perfectly happy with smaller than average breasts after surgery, I just want a little something there to fill me out.

I'm 5'4" and weigh 125lbs. I don't wear sized bras really -- I'm quite flat, and don't fill out a 36A which seems to be the band size that fits best.
Old 02-27-2021, 11:19 AM

Dreamer123 is on a distinguished road
If I were you i would try on sizers in an office setting. 200cc sounds really low. If you go under muscle, you will loose about 50cc. If you barely fill out a 36A you might end up a barely 36B depending on your BWD. Sometimes they seem like they will be bigger than they end up. Most women wish they were bigger and sometimes go back and do a revision in order to do so.
Old 02-28-2021, 03:45 AM

swiftsally is on a distinguished road
Donít go too small

I am 5í6 and 125 lbs. I put 200 ccís gummies in the muscle fascia (over) to repair an earlier saline implant augment/removal which I was unhappy with. It had left me with flexing muscle issues.
I love my size. Iím active and natural looking. In Boca Raton FL Dr. Becker is an artist. Good luck.

sophiasprout likes this.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:26 PM

sophiasprout is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dreamer123 View Post
If I were you i would try on sizers in an office setting. 200cc sounds really low. If you go under muscle, you will loose about 50cc. If you barely fill out a 36A you might end up a barely 36B depending on your BWD. Sometimes they seem like they will be bigger than they end up. Most women wish they were bigger and sometimes go back and do a revision in order to do so.
I did have a consult where I tried on this sizer! I also tried 225CC moderate plus, which had a similar diameter to 200CC moderate. It's just so hard for me to understand exactly how it will feel on me. I get the sense that I'll be able to live with going too small more than going too big so that's why I lean 200, but I don't think 225 is terribly big either. Do moderate profiles tend to look more natural in comparison to moderate plus?
Old 03-03-2021, 07:46 AM

Dreamer123 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sophiasprout View Post
I did have a consult where I tried on this sizer! I also tried 225CC moderate plus, which had a similar diameter to 200CC moderate. It's just so hard for me to understand exactly how it will feel on me. I get the sense that I'll be able to live with going too small more than going too big so that's why I lean 200, but I don't think 225 is terribly big either. Do moderate profiles tend to look more natural in comparison to moderate plus?

Are you going under or over the muscle? If under, the implant won't appear as big as the sizers you had in the office so i think you'd want to account for that. I believe you "lose" about 50ccs going under. The moderate and moderate plus profiles are both supposed to look more natural. When I inquired about the full profile, my PS told me that they would be more ball like on my chest and if i wanted to be more natural the moderate is the way to go. Plus i also wanted to narrow my "gap" which the moderate and having overs helped me with.
Honestly, its nerve wracking trying to decide what you should go with for size and profile when its your first one. i didn't want to be too big and then realized once i had mine in how they looked so normal in clothes.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:42 AM

Rainebow is on a distinguished road
Just 3-weeks ago I had 175cc implants on my 5'4" 105 pound frame. Round, moderate profile, silicon. They look so natural and amazing. They fit my body perfectly; my clothes still fit but just look better. I was almost completely flat chested, and very athletic. We went under the muscle. The even feel natural to me. I would not hesitate to go small if you are petit. The size we chose fit my chest sizing or I may have gone smaller, but super happy with the 175's. Honestly I could not be happier.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:40 PM

tinybibi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rainebow View Post
Just 3-weeks ago I had 175cc implants on my 5'4" 105 pound frame. Round, moderate profile, silicon. They look so natural and amazing. They fit my body perfectly; my clothes still fit but just look better. I was almost completely flat chested, and very athletic. We went under the muscle. The even feel natural to me. I would not hesitate to go small if you are petit. The size we chose fit my chest sizing or I may have gone smaller, but super happy with the 175's. Honestly I could not be happier.
I have the exact same stats as you and I have my surgery in 2 weeks. Only difference is that Iím getting 175cc moderate+. Iím going for a natural augmented look. Iím glad youíre happy with the size you chose!

Rainebow likes this.