Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By petite22
  • 1 Post By petite22
  • 1 Post By dutchgal17
  • 1 Post By tinybibi
  • 1 Post By petite22
  • 1 Post By petite22

i知 so small!

Old 06-22-2021, 04:13 AM

petite22 is on a distinguished road
Red face i知 so small!

so i went to a consultation today, and dr recommended 250cc but mind you, i have literally nothing in starting with. in my hands that felt so small. but i知 78lbs and 410. he said based on my size they would look really nice. i was really hoping for large b small c. and id obv like them not to be perky . which is what i told him. but i still feel like 250cc is so small. 275cc seemed better to me! is there really a big difference? 300 seemed too big.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:44 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by petite22 View Post
so i went to a consultation today, and dr recommended 250cc but mind you, i have literally nothing in starting with. in my hands that felt so small. but i知 78lbs and 410. he said based on my size they would look really nice. i was really hoping for large b small c. and id obv like them not to be perky . which is what i told him. but i still feel like 250cc is so small. 275cc seemed better to me! is there really a big difference? 300 seemed too big.
You are unlikely to see any noticeable difference between 250 versus 275 versus 300. 50cc is about 3 tablespoons and would hardly be noticeable. Furthermore, if you go under the muscle, the muscle will squish and conceal some of the results. (that's not to say "under the muscle" is bad, but just to say that location affects the outcome also). Ask if they have sizers you can try on to see the differences. Or at home, pad your bra with bags of rice having X cc so you can kind of see the difference. It won't be a perfect illustration, but can give you an idea. Again, "under the muscle" can somewhat diminish the effects that you'd see in the sizers. For whatever it's worth, most women who do regret their size choice, wish they had gone bigger, not smaller. *shoulder shrug*

...and id obv like them not to be perky . which is what i told him.
You'd like them not to be perky? Interesting. Oftentimes, women prefer the opposite. ;-)

Old 06-22-2021, 06:18 PM

tinybibi is on a distinguished road
Surgeons usually follow specific charts based on your measurements. From your stats, I suspect 250 cc was the max he could fit 都afely. You should consult other surgeons, some are more willing to go with implants bigger than your measurements.

For reference I知 54, 100 lbs, BWD 10 and my surgeon said 200 mod + or 225 HP was the max I could go. I consulted other doctors most of them recommended in the 200-250 range and 1 was willing to go to 300 cc MAX.

Don稚 focus too much on the CC痴 it痴 mostly the profile that will impact the augmented look you池e seeking the most. However if you REALLY want to go with 250+ cc, I suggest you to consult other doctors.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by twinpearls View Post
You are unlikely to see any noticeable difference between 250 versus 275 versus 300. 50cc is about 3 tablespoons and would hardly be noticeable. Furthermore, if you go under the muscle, the muscle will squish and conceal some of the results. (that's not to say "under the muscle" is bad, but just to say that location affects the outcome also). Ask if they have sizers you can try on to see the differences. Or at home, pad your bra with bags of rice having X cc so you can kind of see the difference. It won't be a perfect illustration, but can give you an idea. Again, "under the muscle" can somewhat diminish the effects that you'd see in the sizers. For whatever it's worth, most women who do regret their size choice, wish they had gone bigger, not smaller. *shoulder shrug*

You'd like them not to be perky? Interesting. Oftentimes, women prefer the opposite. ;-)
yeah lol its cause theyre already perky.. id like a nice natural hang with cleavage you know? 😂i will try what you suggested then or ill just go with the higher number even though you said it doesnt make a difference 😭. at my pre op i think i will tell him i want them bigger. and yes hes going under the muscle

twinpearls likes this.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by tinybibi View Post
Surgeons usually follow specific charts based on your measurements. From your stats, I suspect 250 cc was the max he could fit 都afely. You should consult other surgeons, some are more willing to go with implants bigger than your measurements.

For reference I知 54, 100 lbs, BWD 10 and my surgeon said 200 mod + or 225 HP was the max I could go. I consulted other doctors most of them recommended in the 200-250 range and 1 was willing to go to 300 cc MAX.

Don稚 focus too much on the CC痴 it痴 mostly the profile that will impact the augmented look you池e seeking the most. However if you REALLY want to go with 250+ cc, I suggest you to consult other doctors.
this makes sense. all he said was 鍍hese would be so big on you he didnt say anything about them let being able to fit. he showed me 300cc as well. thanks so much for replying. i learned something new so its really about the profile!
Old 06-23-2021, 05:50 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
... or ill just go with the higher number even though you said it doesnt make a difference 😭. at my pre op i think i will tell him i want them bigger. and yes hes going under the muscle
Yes, since you're going under the muscle, I'd probably lean towards the higher number. What you think might look okay at 250 when you hold the implant in your hand, will be squished by the muscle some to give you an outcome that might be closer to 225 or 200. Of course, those numbers are relative and subjective, but I'm sure you get the point. ;-)

I do echo @tinybibi comments about consulting other surgeons. It's usually never a good idea to meet one doc, make the decision, and never consult anywhere else. I still have not gotten implants since I am waiting to save money and had to finish having children. But along my journey over the last few years, I've talked with, emailed with, met with, and researched dozens of docs. The first doc I ever had in mind that I thought would be fine, is actually nowhere on my list anymore. *shoulder shrug*
Old 06-24-2021, 04:43 AM

thank you so much for responding .will do. i appreciate it.

twinpearls likes this.
Old 06-25-2021, 02:27 AM

dutchgal17 is on a distinguished road
I am a bit "bigger" than you ... 4'11", 98 lb. I just had 250cc and 225cc put in recently (moderate plus, silicone), and I can tell you that they look quite big and pretty on my little body.

Good luck to you!

twinpearls likes this.
Old 07-10-2021, 09:40 AM

tinybibi is on a distinguished road
Hi I just got 200cc mentor mod+ 2 weeks ago and they look very big. I was a 32A/AA before. I was expecting to be big B/small C but I tried my old 32B bra which i was floating inside before now im exploding in them ( boobs are pushing the bra out and lifting it from my chest ). Obviously they still need to settle and the swelling will go down but small implants do make a big difference in petite women.

dutchgal17 likes this.
Old 07-11-2021, 10:19 PM

silky will become famous soon enough
As others have said, your surgeon can only fit an implant in that well fits in you. And that can limit your size. You should consult with a few surgeons and pick on you are comfortable with who you think will give you the results you will be happy with. But keep in mind that a surgeon that just says they will give you whatever you want and doesn稚 caution you on things might not be the best choice either. Sometimes it sucks to hear a no or get an answer you don稚 like but it can be for a reason.
Holding the implant in your hand isn稚 a good indicator of how big they will feel on your body either. Most it痴 good for is getting an idea of how soft or squishy it is.
Old 08-25-2021, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by tinybibi View Post
Hi I just got 200cc mentor mod+ 2 weeks ago and they look very big. I was a 32A/AA before. I was expecting to be big B/small C but I tried my old 32B bra which i was floating inside before now im exploding in them ( boobs are pushing the bra out and lifting it from my chest ). Obviously they still need to settle and the swelling will go down but small implants do make a big difference in petite women.
lol this makes me happy! and also scared ! i知 getting my surgery tomorrow and dr decided on 285cc . i will update you guys!

twinpearls likes this.
Old 08-25-2021, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by silky View Post
As others have said, your surgeon can only fit an implant in that well fits in you. And that can limit your size. You should consult with a few surgeons and pick on you are comfortable with who you think will give you the results you will be happy with. But keep in mind that a surgeon that just says they will give you whatever you want and doesn稚 caution you on things might not be the best choice either. Sometimes it sucks to hear a no or get an answer you don稚 like but it can be for a reason.
Holding the implant in your hand isn稚 a good indicator of how big they will feel on your body either. Most it痴 good for is getting an idea of how soft or squishy it is.
thank you for this. is just hard to imagine i guys what theyll look like in me
Old 08-25-2021, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by dutchgal17 View Post
I am a bit "bigger" than you ... 4'11", 98 lb. I just had 250cc and 225cc put in recently (moderate plus, silicone), and I can tell you that they look quite big and pretty on my little body.

Good luck to you!
this is what i知 hoping for. i hope that i知 just as satisfied as you. being as i知 smaller, and from what ppl have said. they should look great!
Old 08-31-2021, 12:24 AM

YALLL

i love my boobs ! i知 so glad i didn稚 go bigger! i really don稚 have enough skin to even put more in. 285CC and 275CC in the other . when i was swollen you could tell the difference. now that i知 5 days post, you really can稚. the skin between my breast is so tight. and a little sensitive. my dr said i知 at about a Full B to small C. people aren稚 kidding when they say us smaller ladies do get a lot of bang with the ccs! and even though 300CC isn稚 that much bigger , i honestly don稚 think my frame could handle it. because that痴 what i wanted . mind you i started from a 32AA prob even triple A .

twinpearls likes this.