Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > The Under 300cc Club

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Under 300cc Club This forum will be for discussing implants that are 300cc or smaller.

5' 7, 28A, 102 pound female - 255cc Sientra, mod +, split muscle technique too big?

Old 07-28-2021, 04:21 PM

tinyboost is on a distinguished road
5' 7, 28A, 102 pound female - 255cc Sientra, mod +, split muscle technique too big?

Hello! I am a 5' 7, 28A, 102 pound female in her mid twenties. I don't mind being tiny or having smaller breasts, however right now I can't even fill out a bra and want some cleavage. The surgeon I have decided to go with (after a few consultations with others) told me due to my build and how narrow I am, she only wants to give me 300cc max. I want natural and am not trying to push my body to the limit, so after trying on a few sizers I picked 255cc -- which would be the largest I would want to go. I've also considered going 235cc or 215cc, as I would rather be smaller than have gone too big. I do like the sideboob look and she told me the implant type that she would've recommended for me due to my measurements, which is mod +, will help me achieve some of that. Due to pre-consultation research, I was completely happy going with Sientra moderate plus and the split-muscle technique, but size is harder to gage as all bodies are different. I'm not worried about cup size as much as I am worried about minimizing complications (stretchmarks, rippling, bottoming out). I just wanted to hear some thoughts from other girls with similar builds/sizes and make sure 255cc will give me a difference but isn't too big.
Old 07-29-2021, 05:45 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
One thing I can share is that "under the muscle" tends to squish the outcome. What you saw in the doc's office during your consultation, may actually end up looking a little smaller than you thought. If you're okay with that, then go for it. But I do want to point out the "under the muscle" can shrink the outcome a tiny bit.