Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

HcG Drops and 16 lbs.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:01 PM

tinkerbel102266 is on a distinguished road
Red face HcG Drops and 16 lbs.

Can anyone tell me about their experience with Hcg and any diet tips with it along with cool foods I can eat on it.......I am looking to all my JBI women on here to help me with accountability to get into a bikini this Summer. I am currently today back up to 131.8 lbs. and hating life with it... I am starting the HcG drop diet Sunday and am looking fow women to help me with support and to achieve my goals. I am almost 45 and with that said I think you all can understand why I am working with a trainer at my gym 3 times a week along with going on my own. I also am starting this diet which is very strict and should get me down there. I will be posting start pics and progression pics weekly. Please be honest with me as I will accept all comments and constructive critisism. Here we goooo...
Old 03-21-2011, 07:07 PM

LadyLuvE is on a distinguished road
Hi,

I started that diet on Wednesday and my phase 2 on friday. I am trying to loose 15 lbs before my BA. I'm going to be honest and say it is really hard. I get super hungry and irritated. I got a b12 shot and a clinic to help with hunger. I can say I ain't lacking energy as I thought I would. I don't have much progress yet since this is my third day. I will send you a fr and we can support each other. Tip, hot tea really helps. Good luck,
Old 04-25-2011, 02:24 PM

913LoVe is on a distinguished road
It works great, but you absolutely need a perscription to get real results. If you take drop you bought online They only contain a small portion of the real hcg & they dont really help with hunger. Plus if you're only eating 500 calories a day on those drops you will lose muscle not fat.
1 good recipe I know is strawberry lemonade yummy yummy, 7 medium strawberries the juice of half a lemon 2 droplets full clear stevia 1 cup water 1/2 cup crushed ice & blend.
also I really liked shredded beef over lettuce with fresh salsa.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:45 AM

Stella357 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 913LoVe View Post
It works great, but you absolutely need a perscription to get real results. If you take drop you bought online They only contain a small portion of the real hcg & they dont really help with hunger. Plus if you're only eating 500 calories a day on those drops you will lose muscle not fat.
1 good recipe I know is strawberry lemonade yummy yummy, 7 medium strawberries the juice of half a lemon 2 droplets full clear stevia 1 cup water 1/2 cup crushed ice & blend.
also I really liked shredded beef over lettuce with fresh salsa.
SO True my neighbor and I did it. Lost muscle, as soon as you start eating again you just get fatter. I followed it to the T. Wouldn't do it. Walking a treadmill 2 times a day for 45 minutes will help you loose weight better than HCG. I have tried this two and lost 5 lbs and gained muscle in a week. You shouldnt diet on before breast aug.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:51 AM

boobies123 will become famous soon enough
My OB doc and his wife did this diet. SHe went from a size 6 to a size 0 and he (my dr) would cheat here and there in his diet but still lost a good chunk of weight.

You do have to have discipline with working out and eating to maintain results...being on recovery for so many weeks you may gain the weight back... Good luck! If you stick to it you can do it!

And yes- make sure you get the prescribed kind because the stuff they sell in stores for dirt cheap isn't the same!!