Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

kangaroo pouch

Old 04-06-2011, 09:24 AM

London53 is on a distinguished road
kangaroo pouch

Okay, before my beautiful son- I had a very nice flat unstretchmarked belly... It's been two years... yea lots of battle scars but besides that right below my belly button I have like cellulite? Well thats what it looks like I have lost all the weight - Could stand to loose 5 more but- How in the world is it possible to get rid of this kangaroo pouch wrinkley belly?? HELP
Old 04-06-2011, 09:58 AM

boobies123 will become famous soon enough
I hate to say it bit sometimes that skin won't go back

It's what my sister had and luckily she was able to just do the mini TT because she got into really good shape before surgery.

I'm sure they have lotions you could try bit if it's just xtra skin hanging (??) then it probably won't work.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:10 AM

4Munchkins is on a distinguished road
Have you ever heard of thermage? Its a non surgical treatment that tightens by naturally stimulating your own collegan it also improves your tone and texture of the skin. Something to look into..i dont believe any creams would really do anything I thought about doing it..before and afters are amazing that ive seen! Good luck Momma
Old 04-06-2011, 10:16 AM

550ccmomof4 will become famous soon enough 550ccmomof4 will become famous soon enough
It takes lots of work but it can go away..I have to do lots of cardio(yes some say lots of cardio doesn't work but it does work for wrinkley bellies imo keeps them tight)
and a combo of weights and abs. And I don't eat like a total saint but the less junk I eat the better my belly looks.
good luck sweetie
Old 04-06-2011, 10:17 AM

550ccmomof4 will become famous soon enough 550ccmomof4 will become famous soon enough
Ps i have heard of thermage too and would love to get it!
Old 07-22-2011, 02:18 AM

Tzarevna is on a distinguished road
Have you heard of tracy Anderson? Ive been doing her workouts with stacks of cardio and I recon my tummy will be flat by November at the rate I'm going! I've lost 65 kilos in 2 years thanks to Tracy! Try her post pregnancy workout