Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

I love my boobs but...

Old 08-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Woo hoo 8 months post op!!

Titterz will become famous soon enough Titterz will become famous soon enough
I love my boobs but...

I am in the process of wanting and trying to lose weight.. i know I have asked before but I did not get too many responses.. I want my boobs to stay more or less the same but I want to lose a little weight in my tummy and even my booty and legs.. how would I manage this with out changing my boobs too much. I do not want to lose too much weight maybe 10-15 pounds do you think it would be possible to do so with out changing my shape and size of my boobs?? what about toning up.. I know I hear some of you say there is no such thing but I am starting a food journal, because I do not want to "diet" since I eat great already but I am staying the same weight and never gaining or losing.. I know I can cut out a little something so that is why I am keeping a food journal. i was instructed to mark down everything including who I was with when I ate it, what my mood was, waht i was doing so I can keep track if i am over eating during certain activities, when I am with a certain person.. etc. I am not an exercise freak but I power walk because I do not want to jog.. I used to run track and I busted my knees back in the day as well as when I used to skateboard I messed up my left knee so jogging and running is almost impossible for me.. I do yoga and I do free weights for my arms and i do lunges around my culdesac so I am not a lazy person but I DO NOT work out like go to the gym and what not.. I need to change it up though so what kind of work outs should I be doing to make some progress?? I am currently a size 11 in juniors and an 8 in women's (which is the section I should be dressing in but I cannot help but like to wear some juniors items..) I am a size 4 in dresses if in women's some pants I can wear a 6 but it depends on the style.. most of my pants actually fit great on the but and legs but too loose on the tummy because my bottom is a tad bit big.. I want to be at like an 8 in juniors or even a 5 would be ideal but I am sure that is not going to happen but I would be but I am not going to DIE if I cannot get there ever in my life.. I want to be in a size 4 in women's or even a 2 would be cool.. I wear a medium in shirts but I want to be a small.. other than boobs.. lol I am so complicated because thats in juniors too and in women's I am a small already... When shopping at places like lets say forever 21 I wear a medium or some times a large but I want to be a small or maybe somethings a medium if its small in the boob area.. I wear a large in their pants and skirts and I want to be a medium at least in the skirts because i rarely wear pants or shorts from there.. at places like nordstrom I am a medium in dresses and shirts and in pants I am bigger than other stores for some reason thanks to nothing goes up my effing thighs!!! I wear like a 10 in womens!!!! I do not know why but I want that to stop! I want to be at least a 6 there!!! Sorry for all that info but that is my goal but like my ultimate goal so there is no real rush to get there but I do want to lose at least 6 pounds in the next 2 months.. by October 13th I want to be 6 pounds lighter or ideally I would want to drop one dress/ pant size.. If you have any tips for me please please please send them my way.. remember though I would love to keep my boobs the same size so if its impossible let me know so I do not get my hopes up oh and I just started a new work out called the butt bible or something like that on fit tv on demand and holy cow my butt felt like it was going to detatch from my body lol my legs are on fire
Old 08-08-2011, 02:41 PM

Withorwithout is on a distinguished road
Hey, girl- I just started a new eating plan myself. I'm not calling it a diet- just a loose set of guidelines to keep me from overeating. Can't speak to the boobs cuz I don't have any yet... but, I think if you try out my plan you will immediatly be less bloated and pounds will come off in a healthy way.
Ok, here are my guidelines:
1.starchy carbs can only be part of one meal, either breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
2. One dessert per day. (I included that cuz I LOVE dessert. cant live without it)

Thats it! I've found that if I keep the carbs out of breakfast by eating yogurt, fruit and or eggs, I can stay full till lunch. Good luck!

Withorwithout's plastic surgeon is Michael Tantillo, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-08-2011, 02:46 PM

Mother of Zeus has a spectacular aura Mother of Zeus has a spectacular aura
Well, I don't think anyone can tell you that your boobs will or will not change when you lose weight. It all depends on your body. I do not gain weight in my boobs. Ever. Ergo, I will not lose it there either. I might be the only woman in the world who wore her same, regular bras throughout three pregnancies. I gained 40-50 pounds with each, but never even went up so much as half a cup in size. My fats goes on my ass, my thighs and now that I'm aging a bit to my midsection as well. So, did your boobs change a lot when you gained and lost pregnancy or other weight in the past?

As to exercise, I have a FANTASTIC suggestion. Like you, my knees suck. I have osteoarthritis, actually. Running is out of the question. In fact, cycling/spinning is out of the question for the same reason. So are most elipticals, tennis, downhill skiing, dance and aerobics classes, etc. My knees are all but shot, and I am preserving them for my day to day life so that I can hopefully only have one bilateral knee replacement in my lifetime.

So what do I do? I SWIM!!!! Wait, wait, you're going to tell me you hate it or even worse than you don't know how to swim.

Ah, but Baby Ann, I flunked high school gym and therefore had to go to summer school because I was too embarrassed to try to swim the length of the pool. That's right. I was afraid of the water big time as a child, and never really learned to swim except for a pathetic breast stroke.

I started swimming in my early twenties after I'd sprained an ankle (trying to jog) when I was living in Florence, Italy. There are tons and tons of "piscine" there, nice, big, outdoor pools. So I started off just going breaststroke, because that's all I could do, although I couldn't do much of it. But I realized I kind of liked it, and my ankle healed fast and got stronger, and I got a killer tan doing it, and I thought maybe I'd keep it up. So I did. That was over 20 years ago.

Over the years, I've had friends who were competitive swimmers give me some tips, I found a FANTASTIC book written for non-swimmers (Total Immersion Swimming) which is my bible, and I even took a class to improve my strokes.

Flash forward I am 45 and my first half a mile is when I'm feeling warmed up. I can swim 3000 yards easily. In fact, if I had more time on my hands, I could swim more. I love it with an intensity that's hard to describe. And if I may be so bold, my body ******* rocks for my age and considering how little time I actually invest in it. ( I swim about 3 times a week and occasionally try to start some other form of exercise like a Jillian Michels DVD.) Not to be conceited, but it does. Oh, plus once I built up my swimming to the point where I am now . . . which was probably about 10 years ago, I discovered that I can eat pretty much whatever I like.

So, if you are up for a challenge that will change your life and your body, then swim. You don't have to be good to start. In fact, I couldn't swim one single length of freestyle when I started. Now, I am nearly always one of the fastest swimmers in the pool, and without a doubt the one with the most endurance every time. Most importantly, it feels peaceful, graceful, calming, joyful. My mind is clear and my body is buzzing with energy. And that's before 7 AM. It's pretty awesome, I have to tell you.

You mentioned yoga, and I've been thinking of starting, although I'm a intimidated because I don't know anything about it or any of the poses and I figure it's going to be killer since I'm not at all flexible now. If I can start yoga at 45, you can start swimming at whatever tender age it is that you are, right?

If you're up for it . . . you will never regret it. (caveat: it will dry your hair, nails and skin out, ok? you'll have to live with that )
The Following User Says Thank You to Mother of Zeus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mother of Zeus View Post
Well, I don't think anyone can tell you that your boobs will or will not change when you lose weight. It all depends on your body. I do not gain weight in my boobs. Ever. Ergo, I will not lose it there either. I might be the only woman in the world who wore her same, regular bras throughout three pregnancies. I gained 40-50 pounds with each, but never even went up so much as half a cup in size. My fats goes on my ass, my thighs and now that I'm aging a bit to my midsection as well. So, did your boobs change a lot when you gained and lost pregnancy or other weight in the past?

As to exercise, I have a FANTASTIC suggestion, one that I make to everybody but don't ever seem to get to stick. Like you, my knees suck. Running is out of the question. In fact, cycling/spinning is out of the question for the same reason. So are most elipticals, dance and aerobics classes, etc. My knees are all but shot, and I am preserving them for my day to day life so that I can hopefully only have one bilateral knee replacement in my lifetime.

So what do I do? I SWIM!!!! Wait, wait, you're going to tell me you hate it or even worse than you don't know how to swim.

Ah, but Baby Ann, I flunked high school gym and therefore had to go to summer school because I was too embarrassed to try to swim the length of the pool.

I started swimming in my early twenties after I'd sprained an ankle (trying to job) when I was living in Florence, Italy. There are tons and tons of "piscine" there, nice, big, outdoor pools. So I started off just going breaststroke, because that's all I could do. I liked it, and my ankle healed fast and got stronger, and I got a killer tan doing it, and I thought maybe I'd keep it up.

Over the years, I've had friends who were competitive swimmers give me some tips, I found a FANTASTIC book written for non-swimmers (Total Immersion Swimming) which is my bible, and I even took a class to improve my strokes.

Flash forward I am 45 and my first half a mile is when I'm feeling warmed up. I can swim 3000 yards easily. In fact, if I had more time on my hands, I could swim more. I love it with an intensity that's hard to describe. And if I may be so bold, my body ******* rocks for my age and considering how little time I actually invest in it. ( I swim maybe 3 times a week) Not to be conceited, but it does. Oh, plus I eat pretty much whatever I like because I burn so many calories in the water.

So, if you are up for a challenge that will change your life and your body, swim. You don't have to be good to start. In fact, I couldn't swim one single length of freestyle when I started. Now, I am nearly always one of the fastest swimmers in the pool, and without a doubt the one with the most endurance every time. Most importantly, it feels peaceful, graceful, calming. My mind is clear and my body is buzzing with energy. And that's before 7 AM. It's pretty awesome, I have to tell you.

And speaking of yoga, I was thinking of starting, although I'm a little intimidated because I don't know anything about it or any of the poses. If I can start yoga at 45, you can start swimming at whatever tender age it is that you are, right?

If you're up for it . . . you will never regret it. (caveat: it will dry your hair, nails and skin out, ok? you'll have to live with that )

Lol you are too cute, heck yea i love to swim.. I will not deny that at all and I need to join a indoor swimming pool. I know they have one not too far from where I live.. I have a pool in my community/ subdivision but I live in Texas where its 108 degrees outside and although its great to swim when its hot I am sure its ideal.. I cannot be in that blazing sun for more than the time it takes for me to get in and out of the car no lie.. the way the humidity is here it makes you want to vomit just walking to your car from the front door.. No one is at the pool until around 8 and it closes at 10 lol.. I will be joining the in door pool though thats a great idea and I did not even think about it. I love to swim and its a fantastic work out for sure. my aunt was just telling me last night about the gym that she goes to and they have swim classes but its not like swim areobics its where you run against the current and you lift weights in the pool and all types of things but she is paying 79 bucks a month for that and I am not a penny pincher by any means but I think the swimming seems better and the indoor pool is 10 bucks a month and that sounds 100% better than 79 a month!!! Thanks so much
The Following User Says Thank You to Titterz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 PM

lol, how funny, you are a swimmer already and I didn't have to give you my big sell that I always use to try to get people to go! Good! Join the indoor pool. No way I would swim outdoors in the Texas heat and humidity either. In Italy it was like perfect nearly all the time. sigh. Now I'm stuck indoors at a crappy pool, but at least it's close to my house and it opens really early.

Here's something to look into if you are willing to drop some bucks and are getting into swimming but finding it boring. http://swimman.org/ I've tried other underwater music systems, but they don't work. This thing ROCKS. I've had mine for about maybe 3 or 4 years now, and it still works fantastic. Other than my boob job, it is probably the best money I've ever spent!

Happy laps!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mother of Zeus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 03:25 PM

ArubaGirl is on a distinguished road
I can't really

Give advice boob-wise because I'm still pre-op. Though I did read that most PSs want you at least 10-15 of your goal weight at surgery time.

As for something to help you get there; there is an app called "MyFitnessPal" that has worked WONDERS for me! Not a diet either; good old calories in/calories out tracking. The app makes it SOOOO easy. I'm getting close to my 120th consecutive day logging. I'm down 9lbs, a whopping 8% body-fat, 1.5" off my waist and 2" off my hips in the time since I started using it. HIGHLY, highly recommend it as it promotes a sustainable lifestyle and not a diet or "quick fix".

ArubaGirl's plastic surgeon is Andrew Wolfe, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to ArubaGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 04:30 PM

Thats great news with the weight loss. I am enjoying the food journal so far lol I just started hee hee but to be honest I think that knowing I have to write down every thing I put in my mouth is making me cut back because I am afraid to see it on the paper.. I eat well but my biggest mistake was my drinking soda (bad I know) and I love sweets.. so I know those two are the worse and so I have not touched them today because I did not want to have to see what it is doing to me so gladly this whole food journal has been a good thing so far.. I hope that I stick with it yesterday we celebrated my dad's birthday with a family BBQ and there were so many snack and different kind of sodas and just horrible food and I did not touch any of the sweets or soda or rice and potato salad.. I ate me a chicken breast which I brough myself lol with some veggies and I drank a water with lemon.. people were looking at me like what in the world lol I just did not think I could live with having a long list of bad food in my journal.. imagine a chicken breast with BBQ sauce and (in my culture) mexican rice and potato salad, a big bottled coke and two slices of birthday cake with ice cream and chips and dip.. ugh just thinking about it makes me want to cry lol not that far but it makes me feel like I would be on a guilt trip so thankfully I avoided that yay!
Old 08-08-2011, 04:40 PM

Awesome.. I am def going to do the swimming for sure.. it does suck that there is no such thing as focusing on one area but its ok.. I started out with less than an A cup and in the past I had bigger boobs like a full B but I lost that after having my son so when I would gain and lose my boobs did not change too much I never lost like a cup size or anything it was maybe some volume like I had more of a gap but I do not mind losing some of my gap now because I wish I had more than a finger width of a gap I just do not want to be like victoria beckham like two balls on my chest that would make me depressed.. but if it ever came to that I'd gladly just gain my weight back since I am not going to kill myself if I stay this size for the rest of my life.. Thanks ladies very much. How about the 17 day diet book? i am looking into this because it seems like people are getting great results with it and its not a fad diet.. I am looking for it every where so I do not have to buy it online since I hate to wait lol but no luck yet.. I have a few more places to call
The Following User Says Thank You to Titterz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 07:04 PM

Hey, I just got back from my first yoga class!!! (That was quick, wasn't it? Once I make up my mind, I don't waste time.) It was really nice. There is a lovely yoga studio within easy walking distance of my house that I've wanted to try for years. I feel stretched and calm and ready for sleep.