Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

slim fast drinks and hunger?

Old 01-07-2012, 07:57 AM
I <3 My New Boobies!

ambielee is on a distinguished road
slim fast drinks and hunger?

ok so i was told if i got slim fast drinks and drank one before work it would help me last the day without wanting to eat everything... i work in fast food and i eat everything when i work and it has made me bloated and sick so i have been trying not to but for some reason i start feeling dizzy and my belly starts grawling during the day if i dont while im there.. and i have tried eating before i go there but i mean it dont help same thing happens... would the slim fast drinks hold my hunger so i dont eat all that food? im not looking to lose any pound or anything im only 95 so i dont need that but i do need something to hold my hunger? anyone ever had this problem or ever used slim fast and did it help with hunger?
Old 01-07-2012, 09:25 AM

mylovelyhumps is on a distinguished road
I drink slim fast for nutritional purposes. If you use them as a meal replacement it can actually slow down your metabolism. Your body is telling you that you need good. Healthy food. Eat a large breakfast, drink a slim fast as a snack and eat a salad or wrap for lunch.

Last edited by mylovelyhumps; 01-07-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Typo
The Following User Says Thank You to mylovelyhumps For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 05:49 PM
I <3 My New Boobies!

ambielee is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mylovelyhumps View Post
I drink slim fast for nutritional purposes. If you use them as a meal replacement it can actually slow down your metabolism. Your body is telling you that you need good. Healthy food. Eat a large breakfast, drink a slim fast as a snack and eat a salad or wrap for lunch.
o wow thank u i didnt know that i am glad u told me that.... i dont really want to gain or lose i just want to stay like i am i am just having a hard time bc i am constantly eating and it makes me feel sick and bloated and crampy..so im trying to figure out what i need to do to change that.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:49 PM

*turbo* will become famous soon enough
You are eating processed fast foods which are making you sick and bloated and crampy because they are full of un-natural fats and chemicals.

Make sure you are eating a protein packed breakfast. Eggs/ Fruit / oatmeal / Healthy Cereal high in protein low in sugar.

They also make really great protein bars for a mid morning snack since you are on the go. Some are organic and they are usually packed with protein that will keep you full. I like the Luna Bars.

You can bring cut up fresh veggies to munch on or a fruit. If you need something more filling a yogurt would work to. or combine them all.

Hope this helps. Ditch the fast food. It is like poison.

*turbo*'s plastic surgeon is Christopher Pelletiere, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-07-2012, 07:01 PM
R&B Lover

R&B Lover will become famous soon enough
Yes, fill up on the protein and also fiber. Fiber makes you feel fuller and keeps the digestive track moving along. The fast food although tasty, is so full of crap. Drink lots of water too to help flush yiur system and keep full feeling.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 PM
I finally look like my mommy :-)

the_cute is on a distinguished road
If you have a blender you should try making your own smoothies, I have one just about every day for breakfast. They give me a lot of energy and they fill me up for the better part of the day. Right now I'm using frozen banana, blueberries, organic unsalted peanut butter, baby spinach and flax seed. You can't even taste the spinach so it's a good way to sneak in some veggies :-). A friend of mine adds some ginger to hers and it really helps her with stomach issues.