Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By TerraNova
  • 1 Post By Laceyrae

Master Cleanse

Old 02-01-2012, 01:48 PM

tatas101 is on a distinguished road
Master Cleanse

Hey ladies so today i start the master cleanse!!No I'm not doing it to lose weight but rather clean my system.I've done this cleanse a couple years ago and I will admit shedding 10lbs was nice but knowing that i was rid of all the junk and toxins in my body was a greater feeling.So here does day 1
Old 02-01-2012, 02:13 PM

MrsAshCee is on a distinguished road
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm too chicken! Mainly because I work 10-12 hours a day and I hear that it makes you "go" A LOT. I'm terrified to do so in public places... including work.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:18 PM

KBKK is on a distinguished road
what is the master cleanse??? i want to do it
Old 02-01-2012, 02:28 PM

MerryD is on a distinguished road
Never heard of it... What does this entail?
Old 02-01-2012, 02:30 PM
The Boobs are Back!!!

TerraNova has a spectacular aura TerraNova has a spectacular aura
THe body self cleanses naturally, daily. There can be sometimes a buildup in the digestive system, but the best way to cleanse that is through clean diet, lots of water and fibre.

Not eating for however many days you are on the cleanse will just cause muscle catabolism and slow down your metabolism. As a nutritionist, I don't reccomend it.

littlelady55, mrsdd and dizee like this.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:55 PM

Laceyrae is on a distinguished road
My fathers friend is also some sort of nutrition doctor and I had mentioned this cleanse to him as I had read about it and wanted to try it and he said there are no actual benefits of this cleanse other than losing a few pounds which would likely be regained once you were done the cleanse. I too was told if I wanted to cleanse my system to eat a healthy well balanced diet and excersize.

TerraNova likes this.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by MrsAshCee View Post
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm too chicken! Mainly because I work 10-12 hours a day and I hear that it makes you "go" A LOT. I'm terrified to do so in public places... including work.
Lol i dont mean to laugh but i DEFINITELY understand what you mean since I work 2jobs 7days a week with no day off.But i make sure that i do the SWF which really makes u go like two hours before i head out to work so that the 'intense' bathroom trips are done at home lol sorry if that was tmi but being honest lol
Old 02-01-2012, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Laceyrae View Post
My fathers friend is also some sort of nutrition doctor and I had mentioned this cleanse to him as I had read about it and wanted to try it and he said there are no actual benefits of this cleanse other than losing a few pounds which would likely be regained once you were done the cleanse. I too was told if I wanted to cleanse my system to eat a healthy well balanced diet and excersize.
That is true that the weight loss is usually gained back since its all water weight but it helps me start eating better.The only reason I've decided to start this up again is that I've been having eating horribly lately and with working 2jobs theres no time to excerise.I just want to get rid of the yuck in me and starts fresh.Please know though that I only do the cleanse for 7-10 days never more because of the reason that terra pointed out..slow metabolism and basically the muscles my body will start turning into flab..not pretty lol
Old 02-01-2012, 05:32 PM
HFJ

HFJ is on a distinguished road
Look up a Colonoscopy Prep! Quick cleanse and it WORKS!! LOL
Old 02-01-2012, 06:16 PM

Will yall tell me what it is exactly...like something u drink? i know this tmi but i have real troubles going to the bathroom and laxatives and stuff dont work on me i have no idea why they just cause me stomach cramps...lol
Old 02-01-2012, 11:43 PM

Kellie im so sorry it took ne this late to reply. Thought i already answered you but guess not.Sorry ahead of time for the long response lol

one drink is 8-10oz of purified water with a mix of 2tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemons or limes,whicher ever you prefer.2tablespoons of pure/organic grade B maple syrup and 1/10 teaspoon of caynne pepper. I usually do a pinch or 2of the pepper and that works for me Now the total of ounces that you need to consume is about 64ounces ..depending on you and your body. After you drink your recommended ounces you make yourself a herbal laxative tea(the most common one is Smooth Move)right before you go to sleep. I also gave exact details of the Salt water flush in response to your vistor message on my page so go look at it if your interested in that

Also I would HIGHLY recommended before starting the Master Cleanse you read the booklet(70pgs or less)by Stanely Burroughs so you have a better understanding of what this cleanse its about because if you do it and eat junk after you get off it TRUST me not only will you gain all the weight lost faster but you'll also gain a bit more.So just be informed,do it correctly,listen to your body and you'll get great resultsKeep me updated on your progress love to hear how it goes and always hear to answer any questions.goodluck!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:32 PM

ok thanks..I didnt see the visitor message on ur page until I read this and then went and looked...so my bad for posting twice..lol
Old 02-03-2012, 11:59 PM

No worries,any time
Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 AM

valheru is on a distinguished road
Howd you do? I did this in November and I got through Day 6 and I was done lol. Still quite the experience though!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:59 AM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
I've done it twice for 20 days each.

April 2011 went from 131 to 115, went to 120 within days, but maintained there for 7 months.

November 2011 went from 120 to 110, went to 115 within days, but maintained since.

Overall I found it to be pretty effective in the weight-loss portion. The immediate weight gain is mostly because your body had been completely void of any foods/waste, and then you start to eat/drink as usual. Almost a year later I'm 16lbs down, not having changed my current diet (so it could have been more effective had I changed that as well).

Sounds like baloney...like I really felt a LOT better during my first cleanse (second, not so much). Like it gave my body some time off from digesting.