Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes

Looking for some buddies

Old 03-19-2012, 12:22 PM

bouncyboobys is on a distinguished road
Looking for some buddies

Hey there,I have always been pretty good about working out, but since the surgery obviously thats not too easy. I am trying to lose 15-20 pounds, I am down 3, and I feel I need the added bonus of a buddy or several that are sticking with me in this process. If anyone is open to the idea, I am looking for someone also trying to lose weight. I could really use someone forcing me to keep my word, asking me what I ate and yelling at me when i DO get that cupcake lol. Hopefully there is Someone who is also trying to maintain self control and wants someone to care about their process, give them feedback and motivation. Have a great day
Old 07-05-2012, 09:13 AM

kelso37 is on a distinguished road
I am right there with you girl! I feel like I can't do anything anymore because of my surgery. Before my new girls I was only 3lbs away from my goal weight and now I haven't even got back on the scale because I am so scared of what it will say. So I am definitely down to motivate you for motivation in return!
Old 09-26-2012, 04:54 PM

MissQuirk will become famous soon enough
I have another 30 to lose (at least, maybe more) before I am where I want to be. I think I'm scheduling my BA soon, and aiming for January for my surgery. So I'd be more than happy to be your weightloss buddy :3 It'd be nice to have the body I want when I get the boobies I want. Anyway I'll shoot you a FR right now~
Old 10-17-2012, 06:12 PM

AllieCat will become famous soon enough
I'm down! I'm trying to lose that final 15 right now! I'm on fitnesspal. I also have a thread going on the couch to 5k, there are a few girls there that are staying with it
Old 11-09-2012, 07:43 PM

luckyme12 is on a distinguished road
Im down too i just got my surgery today so i cant workout but ill be eating clean and in 2 weeks ill start to do light workouts... I need to loose some weight too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 PM

braxx is on a distinguished road
I'm down! I really need the accountability and it is SO much easier when you have a buddy or a group to chat with and hold you accountable. Great idea!

braxx's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-16-2012, 01:41 AM

amberrose530 is on a distinguished road
I'm in too! I cant seem to get motivated with this cold weather but I really want to lose about 15 lbs before my birthday in march!