Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

LATISSE

Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Treasure Chest

Mariposa1 is on a distinguished road
LATISSE

Anyone get good results with Latisse? I just started using it. Is it me or is the brush hard to use. If I had an angle brush I feel like I could reach the base of the lashes better.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 PM

ali3206 is on a distinguished road
I used a new eyeliner brush without issues. It worked fast for me. I noticed growth within two weeks like major length. It works good but I had to lay off because it caused my extensions to fall off quicker

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Treasure Chest

Omg what a great idea! Thanks for that tip. The brushes they give you are really annoying. I was thinking of going back to get my extensions put on but I got frustrated with them being so expensive here. It's over a hundred bucks here in NYC every time. That's why I tried Latisse. But I'm dying to put my extensions back on b/c I feel like they aren't growing fast enough!
Old 03-24-2012, 03:29 PM

Jingle-Bells is on a distinguished road
I started it about a month ago and love it!!! I already use another eyelash inhancer and use its brush instead. The Latisse works so much better! Huge results already after 1 month, can't wait to see in another or two.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:32 PM
Treasure Chest

Nice! I've been using it now for two weeks and I haven't seen any progress yet. But the recep at my ps office who sold it to me said it was fab! Anyone know if you can use it on eyebrows also?
Old 03-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Another Revis Girl - Live Beautifully!

Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough
Apparently you can use it on any hair so eyebrows would work. I used it for a few years and it was great when I was using it. The downside (sorry) is that as soon as you stop using it - the eyelashes fall out (shed) and you are back to square one. All hair goes through three stages - growing, resting, and shedding. Latisse works (they think) by affecting the growth of eyelash hairs by increasing the length as well as the number of hairs in the growth cycle.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Treasure Chest

Oh wow! I didn't know about the growing, resting, and shedding cycles. Interesting. I stopped going for the fake extensions here b/c it was so pricey (like every 2-3 weeks $100) and I started to think my real lashes were getting damaged. I miss the long, sexy look of them though so I picked up some latisse at my ps's office. I'm going to try it on my brows next b/c I feel like they are thinning out.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:48 AM

sammyswarez is on a distinguished road
Latisse Brush

I have been using for about 18 months now - good stuff - I end of buying brushes at my local beauty store - I wish they would fix that. Otherwise great stuff and price. www.latisse.bz
Old 03-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Treasure Chest

@SammySwarez: What is that site? Is that who you order it from?
Old 03-26-2012, 05:54 PM
R&B Lover

R&B Lover will become famous soon enough
I have used it for couple years. Love the results. I take the cap and put a tiny drop in that ...dont squeeze too hard...then dip a tiny brush in and apply.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Treasure Chest

Thanks for all of your responses and tips. I really appreciate it. Where did you guys get different brushes? I can't find any!!! And the one it came with is annoying. It's too fat!!
Old 09-26-2012, 01:51 PM

loopinks is on a distinguished road
I love Latisse. I miss my fake eyelashes sometimes too. But it is expensive and annoying to keep getting them filled in!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:22 AM

cookie550cc is on a distinguished road
Ordered mine off amazon and was told to just sanitize it regularly like I do other make up bushes. Also jut put one small drop in the cap and also run it along end of eye brows after lashes.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:54 AM
card-carrying member of the itty bitty implant commitee!

missym is on a distinguished road
I use latisse! Love that stuff!! I use one drop per day and use a tiny liquid eyeliner brush. One drop is more than enough for both eyes and makes a bottle last twice as long!

missym's plastic surgeon is Andrew Wolfe, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-03-2012, 06:48 AM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
Does it make your eyes red? A guy I work with uses it and his eyes are always blood shot. Apparently it's a side effect? I really want to try it though.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:09 AM

babiigurll247 is on a distinguished road
if you're having trouble with the brush, cut it angled. And yes, when I used to use it my eyes were always blood red. I liked the product, it made my lashes really long but didn't like the red eyes so I stopped using it.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Welcomed the twins 11/29!

Patootie is on a distinguished road
I've heard of some people having issues with irritation/red eyes, but I don't. It definitely works. I was at a party last weekend, and in the middle of a conversation, someone blurted out, "you have the longest eyelashes? OMG, are they real?" I find that after the initial growth, if I just use it 2-3 times a week, my lashes stay long.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:43 PM

MrsLola will become famous soon enough MrsLola will become famous soon enough
I just started using Latisse the other day, and I'm hoping for some great results. I'm definitely going to use a different brush, so thanks for the tip!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Can't get any better!!

Meikii is on a distinguished road
Latisse will be my best friend for a while imagine Asian with long thick dark lashes? Sold!!!!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:19 AM

crimson_lily is on a distinguished road
Did anyone have any change in their eye color? I've seen that one of the side effects is it can turn the iris brown. I love my green eyes so I would hate to sacrifice that for long lashes. I have full thick lashes, just had cousins start to use Latisse and thought I'd give it a go.